Three beautiful ripple wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Three beautiful ripple wallets

1 hour ago, Nosrat78 said:

I know by working on this site that among the many best online personal mansions I think that Coinbase is at the top so I would recommend everyone to use it.

I also want everyone to use the coinbase wallet and the wallet is very much secured now to use and and the transaction fee of this wallet is very low.

If I want to storage small amounts I will use trust wallet because it is free. But if I want to storage big amounts I will used ledger Nano s although it cost up to 95$ but it is the most safe wallet to storge ripple .

Hello my friend, the best wallet for storing the Ripple coin is a wallet or a pinase platform, which is more protection than wallets and other platforms and is a global platform and there is no need to activate the coin because some wallets take a commission to activate the wallet 20 ripple to activate

13 hours ago, shohag124 said:

Much obliged to you for your recommendation to store Wave since it is as of now the coin that numerous individuals contribute. With choice 1, it won't be appropriate for the individuals who abhor KYC validation. CoinPayments wallets are not legitimate for US speculators. Along these lines, Record equipment wallets are the best sort and reasonable for everybody. ...

Thank you, this is my favorite option, too, indeed, because the first and second wallets have some annoying things that many people want to avoid and the last wallet does not have these things in addition to being the safest so it is my favorite option.

Gatehub isn't available in some restricted countries which is sad. But then again, neither is the Ripple website itself but that is not an excuse for a cryptocurrency like XRP that wants to be widely adopted. How can you stop people from using your wallet.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

if i saw a wallet support the same wallet like tronlink for tron, Interstellar for Xlm, i will prefer that of course. thanks for sharing... best wishes..

15 hours ago, shabbir024 said:
On 12/20/2019 at 10:44 PM, Man said:

I really have never used a Ripple wallet. Most of the purses I use are wallets that support ERC20. Maybe because I'm not interested in this Ripple wallet.

I am also not intended in ripple wallet honestly I am not intended in ripple coin a I don't what is priced an ld benefits . I think it is also good coin but I am not used

That's what I think too, maybe because we don't usually use this Ripple wallet, so we never get interested in using it. Using Trustwallet can also insert ripple coins into the wallet.

I tried to use one of them really good, the fees normal and I prefer the normal wallet that have Ripple inside....

The hardware wallet is the best, but it is good to have a variety of options. In this way, record equipment wallets are the best kind and suitable for everyone.

Yes, indeed, it is true that all members who have reply here prefer this wallet, and this is normal because this wallet is the best and outperforms the rest of the wallets in terms of safety and is the most important factor in the world of Crypto.

7 hours ago, quipros said:

This may be a totally regulate examination, one need to affirm the essential matters for him some time lately preserving his cash in any pockets. There are some folks who do not like KYC and this is often their proper, as a few wallets deny a few nations, so Ledger's pockets is the main alternative.

Yes, that's right. People are afraid of putting their currencies in the wallets that ask for KYC because it is possible that they will be subject to a ban because there is a ban on some countries. As for the Nano Ledger wallet, it does not need KYC or something else and is safe and kept in your pocket.

Welcome with me
Good theme about best ripple wallets
In my opinion, the Ledger hardware portfolio is the best because it is not subject to KYC, as I read on your topic, not subject to ban
The only drawback to the Ledger hardware portfolio is its price, as not many people can afford it.

10 hours ago, The Cobra said:

3 Best Ripple Desktop Wallets In 2019 #1 Toast #2 Atomic #3 Rippex CoinSwitch.co is the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange.

Good choice you have I will choose Atomic it's my favorite wallet and I use it more than year without any problems right now , the other wallet don't know it exactly

According to the three top wallets for ripple as well as any other crypto are Coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet and Yobit wallet.

14 hours ago, alaslalmor said:

Ledger Nano S. Overview of Ledger Nano S. ...
Edge Wallet. Edge Wallet is an open source non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet available on iOS and Android. ...
Rippex. Overview of Rippex. ...
Gatehub. Overview of Gatehub. ...
Atomic Wallet. ...
Toast. ...
Coinpayments. ...
Cryptonator.

These wallets are good and they are well known and known, but as for Rippex wallet, I think this wallet was closed recently. I entered the site and found an announcement in which unfortunately this wallet services were permanently suspended.

Not all wallets can support Ripple tokens and there are various types of crypto currency wallets, if you want a high-security Ripple wallet keep your Ripple token in Trezor or Nano X.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple Wallet Gatehub:

The ripple wallet uses Gatehub, a very powerful security system that sometimes flaws it.It requires you to activate the account by sending a copy of your ID card, proof of accommodation and then waiting for the approval of the account to finish, which may disrupt you.

This wallet disadvantages the large commissions when selling and withdrawing.

https://gatehub.net

alexa.jpg.678262fca89c812db0f7ce65ffdd1ece.jpg

CoinPayments:
CoinPayments is a Canadian-based wallet that does not require any proof of identity, is reputable, supports many cryptocurrencies, and is easy to use.
Unfortunately, in recent times it has banned some countries in response to US laws

https://www.coinpayments.net/

alexa1.jpg.24d820522d36196f72b4251c716cdeed.jpg

Ledger Nano S:
One of the most popular wallets to support Ripple coin, the most popular among wallets, Ledger Nano S priced at about $ 95, has a screen, easy to use, and can be connected to any computer, it is one of the cheapest types of wallets, making it more popular In the cryptocurrency market, this type of wallet is considered the safest, hard to penetrate, and easy to use for ordinary people.

You can buy the wallet here:

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s

3.jpg.fbeaac8c8d60d0ad64565f47fc891877.jpg

You made a very good article analysis  here but I don't think I want to switch from my current wallets to ripple wallet for any reason

16 hours ago, raipe said:

CoinPayments: CoinPayments can be a Canadian-primarily based pockets that doesn't require any verification of character, is sincere, underpins numerous cryptocurrencies, and is straightforward to apply. Unfortunately, in later instances it has prohibited some international locations in reaction to US laws

Yes, CoinPayments was good for me, but now it is not, because it was subject to American laws in imposing embargoes on some countries, including my own, so they warned us to withdraw our money before it was too late. And then I got out of it forever.

Personally i prefer ledger nano S, Not for ripple but almost of some cryptocurrency too but if didn't have extra money, Coinpayments and coinbase was good option i think, It's really good third party wallet and already on crypto world for a long time.

Ripple XRP is more than a stablecoin. I like  XRP more than that of XLM. I also needed information about the wallet for storing ripples. Thanks you have made the contrast so nicely. I would really appreciate it. From this above list I might choose the first one. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple Wallet Gatehub:

The ripple wallet uses Gatehub, a very powerful security system that sometimes flaws it.It requires you to activate the account by sending a copy of your ID card, proof of accommodation and then waiting for the approval of the account to finish, which may disrupt you.

This wallet disadvantages the large commissions when selling and withdrawing.

https://gatehub.net

alexa.jpg.678262fca89c812db0f7ce65ffdd1ece.jpg

CoinPayments:
CoinPayments is a Canadian-based wallet that does not require any proof of identity, is reputable, supports many cryptocurrencies, and is easy to use.
Unfortunately, in recent times it has banned some countries in response to US laws

https://www.coinpayments.net/

alexa1.jpg.24d820522d36196f72b4251c716cdeed.jpg

Ledger Nano S:
One of the most popular wallets to support Ripple coin, the most popular among wallets, Ledger Nano S priced at about $ 95, has a screen, easy to use, and can be connected to any computer, it is one of the cheapest types of wallets, making it more popular In the cryptocurrency market, this type of wallet is considered the safest, hard to penetrate, and easy to use for ordinary people.

You can buy the wallet here:

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s

3.jpg.fbeaac8c8d60d0ad64565f47fc891877.jpg

you have told about only for pc.

i am use coinbase for use xrp wallet and much lower fee take on coinbase for sending.

so everyone should use coinbase as a xrp wallet.coinbase have also some more coins for using wallet.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, kafi8 said:

bro coinbase is better then coinpayments , coinpayments look like a scam wallet now 

i also think coinbase wallet is the best crypto wallet. the wallet is very much secured wallet and the user interface of this wallet is excellent.

Hardware wallets are very good when it comes to security. The ledger nano wallet in particular is great. However, if you are looking for a cheaper option when it comes to wallets, i would suggest the coinbase or bitpay wallets which are free to use and store your ripple

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

3 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Hardware wallets are very good when it comes to security. The ledger nano wallet in particular is great. However, if you are looking for a cheaper option when it comes to wallets, i would suggest the coinbase or bitpay wallets which are free to use and store your ripple

Yes, these are free wallets, but they are not as good as Ledger Nano in my opinion, especially the coinbase wallet. I registered in this wallet for a long time, but unfortunately for some time, they banned me because they suddenly decided to ban some countries.

Coin base and ledge wallet is best  wallet.These wallet are most secured and easy to use.i don't like gatehub wallet where i have to pay for deposit and with drawl.Their security is best but if i have to with drawl many times in a day i have to pay every time .This is not healthy for me.