Three beautiful ripple wallets - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Three beautiful ripple wallets

11 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Coin base and ledge wallet is best  wallet.These wallet are most secured and easy to use.i don't like gatehub wallet where i have to pay for deposit and with drawl.Their security is best but if i have to with drawl many times in a day i have to pay every time .This is not healthy for me.

I agree with you on the Nano Ledger wallet, but I do not agree with you on the Coinbase wallet because it is first a web wallet and such wallets are a great target for hackers, as well as they have banned some countries from their services and this is considered one of the major disadvantages of the wallet in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Sakibkhan said:

These are a good wallets and  used  for store ripple. Ripple wallet gatehub is best but it required KYC for approval and also this detailed will really help the newbies into this forum. thank you, i really appreciated this post

Thank you but this is your opinion, and I think that many of you and I also disagree with you. It is not the gatehub which is the best wallet especially that you ask for KYC and it is not completely safe. The Ledger Nano Wallet is the best because it is a solid wallet and is safer.

3 hours ago, Alamgir said:

There are some people who do not like KYC and this is their right, as some wallets prohibit some countries, so Ledger's wallet is the best option.have also put links for each of these wallets, please read the topic well. And check this information.

You repeat my words only, this is a defect and violates the laws of the forum, please do not repeat the participation of others because this is a violation and you may get a warning point or be banned from the forum. So please make sure to write only useful things.

1 hour ago, MAQ said:

I have never used the ripple wallet suggested here. I am more comfortable using a trusted exchange wallet, so I can immediately sell the ripples.

Exchanges differ from wallets, but in any case you can store currencies in them as well as wallets, but if you want to store a large amount of money for a long time, you must wallets. Of course every person is free with his decision.

I don’t prefer wallets that have ID documentation. Ripples can be kept with decentralized wallets like Atomic wallet and if I have a large amount of them then I prefer ledger nano s or X they are more secure

17 hours ago, ucalpo said:

Yes, I concur with you, your preference is good, I sincerely favor the greatest Record system wallets as you keep your coins and key with you and aren't underneath KYC or boycott as it took place to some individuals in CoinPayments wallet. But the hassle with this wallet is which you certainly must purchase it and some individuals don't want to buy or are incapable to purchase nor is it accessible for all countries.

Yes, your words are true, solid portfolios are definitely the best in terms of protection and safety, but the problem is that they must be bought and some people do not want to buy as they are not available in all countries.

I go with coin hub, this  is one best for its very convenient ways to make money out of them there is a lot that happens when you follow certain paths  and at the end of the day , there is going to be good fees and also safety so its that important for things we have there is a lot of work to be done

On 20.02.2020 at 10:06, partpepra said:

It happened to some individuals in CoinPayments wallet.  But the problem with this wallet is simply the record wallet is the most well known and not required KYC and simple to use. These are great wallets.

Thank you exceptionally much for the valuable article on these 3 sorts of wallets, it is truly great for anybody who is unused to playing coins to know how to securely secure their money. For me, USB difficult disk is the number 1 choice for security with my money thank you

3 hours ago, plavtibunk said:

Yes, I concur with you, your choice is nice, I by and by incline toward the most excellent Record equipment wallets as you keep your cash and key with you and are not beneath KYC or boycott because it happened to some individuals in CoinPayments wallet. But the problem with this wallet is merely have to be purchase it and a few individuals don't need to purchase or are incapable to purchase nor is it accessible for all nations.

CoinPayments wallet although many consider it a good wallet and a good reputation, but for me, I have with it a painful experience in fact, I registered in it for a long time and then I was banned after that.

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.This a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

I agree with that when I was also researching about the best wallets for the ripple coins then I found the above three wallets at the top 10, it seems very good I haven't experienced it but will definitely try it when I will start trading with Ripple.

This is very nice and usefull topic but i am not using any specific ripple wallet,all i use is trust wallet for erc20 token,coinomi for my doge coin,and coinbase for my bitcoin and in my other altcoins like litecoin,etherium,bch,

3 hours ago, Azhar0301 said:

Exchange wallet is good but there are many peoples who say that storing your coins for long term on exchanges is not a good idea

and I think if multiple accounts with the same IP address should be banned from running or running. that is my personal opinion.

Yes, some people prefer to keep their currencies in the exchanges, and in my opinion this is a good thing especially if you have experience in trading but you should be wary of exchanges, you can be a scam or you may be subject to abuse or your country is banned.

2 hours ago, TanTinBit said:

I like larger nano s and coinpayment wallet. Ledger nano is offline while coinpayment is an knline wallet. 

Yes Ledger Nano Wallet is the best wallet for me and I recommend it to everyone, it is a safe wallet that can be carried in the pocket and easy to use. As for the coinpayment  wallet, it is considered somewhat good, but not completely safe, as it bans some countries.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:41 AM, MeiLynh said:

Ripple is a company with many good products in the cryptocurrency market. In addition to XRP with good potential, they also launched many secure cryptocurrency storage wallets. I find the ledger wallet to be the most appreciated among hard wallets.

Yes, I also always recommend a Nano Ledger wallet to store different types of currencies, whether Ripple or other currencies because a Nano Ledger wallet accepts a lot of currencies which is a hard, safe and easy to use wallet.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:41 AM, MeiLynh said:

Ripple is a company with many good products in the cryptocurrency market. In addition to XRP with good potential, they also launched many secure cryptocurrency storage wallets. I find the ledger wallet to be the most appreciated among hard wallets.

Yes, I also always recommend a Nano Ledger wallet to store different types of currencies, whether Ripple or other currencies because a Nano Ledger wallet accepts a lot of currencies which is a hard, safe and easy to use wallet.

We all know of how the ripple is a very good and intelligent Crypto coin, out there in the market. What I liked was that of the nano ledger wallet, because I've been hearing of the game and security which the nano has when it came keep of assets and funds security, it tops almost all Crypto wallet's

It occur to me that for the sake of one memento you must not perturb greatly and found or download convinced wallets.

It is also regarded as a well-optimized and easy-to-use application available as a mobile app. This allows you to access your Wallet Platform transactions

Yes I agree with you. Your choice is really good. But I am not used this wallet. I am used coinbase wallet. Coinbase is one of the best wallet in this platform. Many people used this wallet. So you used this wallet and withdraw money.

thhere are manybwllets with good security like coinbase ,coinomi,blockchain,wan wallet.these wallets provides a good security with ease of operation

On 2/24/2020 at 5:49 AM, yupi84goro said:

In my opinion the best wallet for ripples is the nano s ledger wallet hardware. It has the advantage of being the safest wallet, and is difficult  to penetrate by hackers. I'm sure your ripple will be very safe if you use this hard wallet.

This is my opinion as well, I always advise everyone to have a Nano Ledger wallet because it is the best and most secure of all other types and has great advantages as it is used to store many currencies and not just ripple.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, Crypto123 said:

Ripple Wallet Gatehub:

The ripple wallet uses Gatehub, a very powerful security system that sometimes flaws it.It requires you to activate the account by sending a copy of your ID card, proof of accommodation and then waiting for the approval of the account to finish, which may disrupt you.

This wallet disadvantages the large commissions when selling and withdrawing.

https://gatehub.net

alexa.jpg.678262fca89c812db0f7ce65ffdd1ece.jpg

CoinPayments:
CoinPayments is a Canadian-based wallet that does not require any proof of identity, is reputable, supports many cryptocurrencies, and is easy to use.
Unfortunately, in recent times it has banned some countries in response to US laws

https://www.coinpayments.net/

alexa1.jpg.24d820522d36196f72b4251c716cdeed.jpg

Ledger Nano S:
One of the most popular wallets to support Ripple coin, the most popular among wallets, Ledger Nano S priced at about $ 95, has a screen, easy to use, and can be connected to any computer, it is one of the cheapest types of wallets, making it more popular In the cryptocurrency market, this type of wallet is considered the safest, hard to penetrate, and easy to use for ordinary people.

You can buy the wallet here:

https://shop.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s

3.jpg.fbeaac8c8d60d0ad64565f47fc891877.jpg

Many thanks to you for sharing such a great information among us.  I've heard the names of these wallets before.  Which is a good wallet for these ripple coins.  They are very safe. There is no danger of missing the ripple coins.  They are very safe.

15 hours ago, aarif123 said:

Thanks for amazing information i had used many cryptocurrency wallet but my favorite cryptocurrency wallet for all cryptocurrency is trust wallet because it is fully secured 

Sure, trust wallet is a very safe and secure wallet with a high security rate but it is not the best according to my opinion, for me I have said this repeatedly that I prefer solid wallets because it is much better and is the safest among all other types.

I did not try the governor, but I confirm that the last portfolio or ledger nano is the best because it is first external and also to the high level of protection that it enjoys, it is impossible to penetrate

If yiu asked me to choose from these wallets, I will choose ledger Hardware wallet as my first choice of course, then I will put ripple wallet in the second place, then coin payment in the third place, this the right order, because coin payment wallet was goo but they disabled some countries from using it, and they have some high fees too, but the hardware wallets are good for all the coins not just ripple