Does buying at the least possible price guarantee your trade without risk? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Does buying at the least possible price guarantee your trade without risk?

As I see, most people are afraid of trading because they think the prices may drop suddenly and they have to sell and lose money. I thought about this problem and found a solution for those who don't want to lose money under any circumstances. The solution is to buy any coin at the least possible price. You can find the lowest price of every coin in its price history data in websites like CoinMarketCap. By least possible price I don't mean the price of 10 years ago. I mean the lowest price of any coin in latest years. For example, the lowest price for bitcoin in recent years had been around $3000 - $4000. Those panic traders who want to take the lowest risk possible can wait until the price drops to this range and purchase bitcoin to hold it until $9K - $10K price range.

I know this solution will slow down your trade but I think it can severely reduce the risk of panic selling. What do you think?

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

If you have ever participated in a trade, the risk is not responsible, and if you want to take less risk, the more people turn to capitalization divided by the number of holders, the risk of the coins will be reduced.

• +1 1

If you want to buy Bitcoin at the lowest price, the lowest price you think you can buy the last $ 6000, then you think you will benefit, you can be very sure you will not be harmed.

No, I don't mean long term investment. Long term investment could also be done when someone buys a coin at medium price. I am referring to a very slow but safe process in trading to minimize the risk of selling at a lower price. Some people don't want to take any risk and they don't care if they reach their profit even after a year because at least they are sure they don't lose any money. To achieve this you should wait and wait until the price drops to the market bottom where there is no lower amount possible. If you buy a coin with bottom market price, you will make profit with the slightest price movement because when the price has reached one end of the spectrum, every movement is towards the other end of the spectrum which means it definitely goes up.

This is somewhat like a fail safe method of trading which is only good for anxious and panic people. Those who want to make more profit will take more risks and will reap their rewards faster.

• Useful or interesting 1

With your statement, i think like not possible. Because we don't know the real cheap price.

Yes maybe you can look on data coinmarketcap then choose yearly and you see today price is cheapest.

But there is still chance price will going down, because basicly people "panic sell" and price going down uncontrolled.

If you buy now with cheap price, that is no guarantee tomorrow will going up.

maybe need a month or yearly again to price going up like your start price.

I just recommended buy coin you confident will going up soon, you can research first then dedicade to buy or not. choose coin with high volume, because that market really fast to make the price going up or down. so you can take trading in short time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes u are right and smart to be trader. I would do same thing as you do. Matters is how we made choice of what each coins with good possiblity to be profitable when we buy the time for short term . Solutions for collect coins to reach BTC in future

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What do you think?

This is a matter of choice. However, if you stand still, you will never feel the excitement of learning something. We have limits to live, you know. So move a bit will not hurt you. All you need is control.

I think it is yea if the project run in future. if you buy at the least price then you can make profit when the price will go high .

On 12/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, huyasdad08 said:

Buy any currency for the lowest price. The price is low, but choose reputable coins, and its popularity if not very risky

Actually, I think it's good if you buy a coin that has a low price because someday you can sell it at a high price to get a big profit, then you don't need to choose a coin that has a good reputation anymore.

I think it sis sure that that you will not loss when you buy at least price but you need to know ahy the price do down at the leats first and then invest.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:36 PM, SCB1234 said:

It isn't a bad theory, but it is flawed in reality, in my opinion. If you live 120 years and your funds are still safe on the same exchange in this time, then this is the best system. But truthfully, there is no way to earn big and remove the risk of loss. Using indicators and making a lot of small, cautious trades yields a better result than placing low price trades hoping they will take. It could be months until historically low positions happen for most coins worth investing in. The only part of this strategy that definitely works is that your order will be in queue before anyone else trying to leap in on the same action. The other aspect is that sometimes small flash crash positions occur, in which case you are in luck and can quickly sell at real market value and take profit. Long term, low value positions may pay off once here or there, but for the most part if a coin comes back down to historical lows, there is a chance they are heading down lower than expected because something has gone wrong with the coin.

My feeling is informing me that the price can't travel following the last historic. And yes if that happens it will arrive real quick and somebody who put the bait can earn a profit when the price recovers instantly. But don't worry it will not jumping down more lower because Bitcoin is going to celebrate its protocol.

In crypto world we can not say that it is lowest price of a coin on the basis of previous year history, because it may go down more than last year. Also it will take lots of time to wait for its lowest price. May be it follows only upward trend in present year then how we can get its lowest price. So I do not think it will be a good solution for profitable trading.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for your article, I took a very long time to decide and was really afraid to invest, because I could lose my money, it's so good that I still ran into your article. Write them as much as possible, I think that there are thousands of people like me, you can still help them decide in the right direction. I look forward to your article.

Buying the lowest price and selling at the highest level is what everyone wants, but you are afraid of the risk of how to invest, just like the business sometimes loses and profits, the more sure you are, the more you It's hard to be rich
good luck

Trading cryptocurrencies means executing a transaction according to the price trend of a cryptocurrency specific to the dollar (in cryptocurrency pairs against the dollar) or against another cryptocurrency, by means of cryptocurrency pairs against another cryptocurrency.

We are not afraid of trading because the price will fall , but because we can't really know where the price is going to the up or down abd this is the difference between the two issue. If we can really analyze the chart and know where the price go we don't really have this feeling but in Crypto currency it's not easy to analyze abd even you have a good analyze your are surprised all the time 

Yes, I think that Yes, if the price at which you bought any coin for a long time did not fall below the mark at which you bought it, you can not worry.

Thank you, my dear friend, for trying to spread your good ideas and trying to find a solution to this problem, but I think this solution will not be very beneficial because the prices are permanently changing and last year’s prices cannot be applied, for example to today's prices, it is possible that the coin arrived in Sometime to a certain price, but you may never return to that price. For example, ZEC in 2017 amounted to 750$ and is now only 67$ Do you think it can return to the previous price?

On 12/5/2019 at 4:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As I see, most people are afraid of trading because they think the prices may drop suddenly and they have to sell and lose money. I thought about this problem and found a solution for those who don't want to lose money under any circumstances. The solution is to buy any coin at the least possible price. You can find the lowest price of every coin in its price history data in websites like CoinMarketCap. By least possible price I don't mean the price of 10 years ago. I mean the lowest price of any coin in latest years. For example, the lowest price for bitcoin in recent years had been around $3000 - $4000. Those panic traders who want to take the lowest risk possible can wait until the price drops to this range and purchase bitcoin to hold it until $9K - $10K price range.

I know this solution will slow down your trade but I think it can severely reduce the risk of panic selling. What do you think?

Trading is never without risk as many people have stated. Reducing your risk can only be done with thorough analysis and knowledge of trading.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

No one will give any type of guarantee that the money is safe becasue this is the crypto market and if you are going to start trading in this market than you can make big lot on that time you make also loss sin the market also with big lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the cryptocurrency market there is no guarantee 

you can lose in any minute

but understanding the situation and knowing when you buy and when you sell is the key for success in the market

Due to so much of fluctuations in the price of coins its really very hard to trade or invest in such coins because there is a chance of lowering down the price of the coins which could cause huge loss so its better to trade with small amounts regularly. 

Yes most of the time or in the 99% of cases buying a coin at its bottom least price is risk free.if a coin dumo to its bottom least price now it will be the time to pump at a good price.