Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive.

It is better for us not to focus on these matters, we should focus on how to use cryptocurrencies in the best way and achieve good profits from them, because I have heard many contradictory information in this regard, so I advise you to learn trading and leave the unknown history of currencies because it will not help you in anything.

If we think practically, we find that it is not important to know if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, who really interests us this invention that he created and which helped a lot to work and make money.

In fact, it is not so important to us whether Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead, but the fact that he has invented for us so that we can work here and earn a lot of money.

Nobody knows if Satoshi is dead or still alive, but I don't think he will ever appear because his appearance will lead to the failure of his project and the collapse of all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin mining will not end in 2041, according to experts. The miners will finish mining Bitcoin in 2140

• +2 1

At first, we don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto was really a person, he could be a group of people or companies, whatever it was, his return would be bad for the cryptocurrency, so he disappeared and did the right thing.

On the other hand, Bitcoin mining will not end in 2041, according to calculations, it will end in 2140.

• +2 1

Nobody knows and nobody havinh any proof of sataoshi nakamoto's death or alive.and we can't deny the fact that he/she introduced us a very powerfull coin that is bitcoin.

I think yes that Satoshi Nakamoto is alive but I m not sure that will be visible to people or will live like others with liberty I m sure that maybe has changed his name or maybe Satoshi is not his real name...etc because is dangerous for him if the cryptocurrency is illegal right now.

• +1 1

Yes, Satoshi is alive and may exist among you and me. It can be hype, because in order to hide your desires and go forward. God bless Satoshi to live. 

I hope that Satoshi is alive and appears in public and tells us why he disappeared (be it a person or a group of people) . But I think this is not very important because Satoshi appears through the technology he invented and revolutionized the whole world .

• +4 1

We cannot know if Satoshi Nagamoto is alive or not, this is of course if there is really someone this is his name, and a group may have disappeared for some reason and is waiting for the right opportunity for her to appear.

• +1 1

No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is, so no one knows his age. All this is just speculation, even if they know how this might affect Bitcoin?  I only focus on earning bitcoin, and of course I owe a debt of thanks to its inventor, but I am not very curious to find out about him.

I do not know what to say about this guy whether he is alive or dead, but considering everything until now there is not good reason why he does not come out of the hiding, making me presume him dead, no matter how much the crypto world want's him to be alive the truth is clear, let the man rest in peace.

Satoshi Nakamoto  is a person who invent bitcoin. Nobody knows who he is,where he is or he is alive or not. People are so curious about him. But I hope one  this man will reveal his identity to all of us.

Yes, Satoshi is alive and may exist among you and me. It can be hype, because in order to hide your desires and go forward. God bless Satoshi to live. 

On 4/24/2021 at 2:28 AM, Abidina1 said:

Well I don't know anything about the biography or the existence of the founder of Bitcoin who is Satoshi makamoto. But based on the analysis you have made, I think you might be right because he might have disappear for a reason. Have a nice day.

That man must be alive because if he was dead it was not supposed to be a secret anymore, but after the bitcoin creation he was hide his identity, but if he is dead, he may be died after hiding his identity for a long time, no body will know where is that man.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link