Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Wait, WHAT!? Satoshi nakamoto might be alive.

I think that this will simply always be a mystery, because this may be a secret organization that is exposed with another name who knows and that is highly secure and this is something extremely difficult to decipher.

• +1 1

As we can see this character who created such valuable cryptography, I do not really know if he is alive or if he is a single person or is made up of a group of people, it would be very good if he is alive but in reality nothing is known friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

The possibility that the founder of bitcoin is alive would be a real earthquake for the price of the virtual currency. And it is that it is speculated that Nakamoto would be, in addition to being a pioneer, one of the largest holders of bitcoins. It is estimated that he could own almost 1 million bitcoins.
The theory that Nakamoto has passed away is held in the fact that his virtual portfolio has not moved in the last 11 years, so it is assumed that that million coins (of the almost 18 million that are in circulation) are not going to move.

Dear no one knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is what happened to him, that he is where he is, that if he is kidnapped, that he is hiding, or that he is truly dead, all this remains in the global secrecy and no one ever knows about him. 

Fine! That is my belief too because since I finalize my research and arrive at my conclusion the draft results is contrary to what most belief on about the man behind the existence of bitcoin. So till date I never admit that he is death or will remain hidden forever. Satoshi is just a name put forward to limit so many people reasoning and attention.

• +1 1

This guy will undoubtedly never know who he is because he simply decided to keep his name and character hidden perhaps to avoid high taxes for his clandestine earnings or anything like this is difficult but I think he will never know who he is.

Actually, trying to find out the identity of Satoshi is a misery. Let any one who wants to live anonymously be... he chooses that life path. Now whether he's life or not, we can simply say he has done a great job to our generation and we really appreciate him/group invention.

This is one of the biggest mysteries on the part of nakamoto for the world in cryptocurrencies. I am also one of those people who believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is not dead, he is only hidden because he is the creator of a self-sustaining and anonymous system, for this he hid, because many inventors of new ways in the economy end up killed by greed of human being and power. He thought about this and walked away as his project continues to grow and gain fame.

If Satoshi Nakamoto is alive , I don't think he will reveal himself. Even if he were to reveal himself it would be difficult for him to prove himself. There is also a possibility of him being kidnapped or imprisoned.

You can never accurately calculate when the bitcoin supply will end. It all depends on the quantity of the miners, even the magnitute of the hashpower. So what you are saying is completely irrational. Also, in my opinion, there is no one named Satoshi Nakamato , and never been. For me it is clear that he is one of the bitcoin's developer team and he is very much alive at the moment, he is just hiding his real identity 🙂  

The mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto is present until he himself appears and tells us about his achievement, but I think that his name will be immortalized by history, and his news will be covered by the rest of the generations and you will learn from him a lot of experiences about how to develop cryptocurrencies to become in the future something better and be the first in all fields

On 12/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, teminalibug said:

First I should confess I'm one of those people who have dedicated some of their time in life to solve the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto his Identity and his BTC.

I could say according to Wikipedia but It is Satoshi Nakamoto himself who claimed that he was 34 years old 10 years ago and it was the time he disappeared.

So it is clear that Satoshi is not 44 years old and he disappeared when he was 34.

Here is a coincidence; the whole of bitcoin supply is 21 bitcoins in  2041 it is said that all of bitcoin would be mined.

Now 2041 - 2009(the initial release of Bitcoin) we get 32.

do you see this 34 for 32 it is very accurate like it was all planned and probably the supply of bitcoin will end on exact 34 years.

With this coincidence I say Satoshi Nakamoto dd not die he juts disappeared on purpose, what do you say.

I don't have any knowledge and experience about satoshi nakamoto because I joined this platform recently and do not know much about it not to say the founder I will like to make research in order to know more about him

This assumption is okay, and I think that Satoshi will never appear during this period and may appear at a later time, but for people to believe him, this is a little difficult.

Satoshi Nakamoto might not die, he deliberately disappeared and continued to monitor the movements of Bitcoin. Maybe he is also a bitcoin price regulator on the market, because he has strong power over what he has created

• +4 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, Guru2050 said:

Fine! That is my belief too because since I finalize my research and arrive at my conclusion the draft results is contrary to what most belief on about the man behind the existence of bitcoin. So till date I never admit that he is death or will remain hidden forever. Satoshi is just a name put forward to limit so many people reasoning and attention.

I don't know why people keep disturbing themselves, Satoshi nakamoto intentionally hide himself from the world because of reasons known to him and I never blamed him for that but the fact that people are claiming he's dead is out of it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes! The satoshi nakamoto is still alive. This is the onwer of the bitcoin.This person is a very great personality. with this developed technology bitcoin i earned the profit. If the satoshi nakamoto die thsi is a very bad news for the crypto market

• +2 1

I think that's true. Satoshi is still alive, I think. Maybe he is just watching his homemade coin while it is growing. He is just observing if his coin will be successful or not. Well, that's just my opinion and I don't know the real truth.

• +4 1

I prefer that this mystery stay a mystery, this is part of the beauty of this fantastic invention he made with BTC. he could really be glad for his amazing idea and enjoy the possibility to use it today

• +2 1

Some people say that satoshi is not really existing while others say that he is just hiding. For me, he is just hiding because crypto is still not accepted by the government

• +3 1

Its one off most searched thing on internet in recent time Satoshi who is and where from but in last ten years no one reach on fact and many claiming they are satoshi but no one have perfect proof about this I read few years back this all done by CIA with the help of few devs and now they are not excepting this all because they have too many secret works with this mean unanimounsly payments transfers and funding to different organizations

• +5 1

Satoshi nakamoto maybe somebody you know, have seen but because he has not actually review himself that's why we have not taken notice of him, I think he might be alive some watching and observing everybody especially how government has been fighting the existence of Bitcoin. 

• +3 1

Yes the inventor of bitcoin is still alive, Satoshi Nakamoto just left the screen because he wanted for bitcoin to develop as a truly decentralize coin with absolutely no centralize figure or controller, so Satoshi is alive just not in the picture.

• +3 1

I think your information is wrong, as I read in many articles that the end of Bitcoin mining will be in the year 2140 and not as it is, in addition to which there is no evidence confirming the age of Satoshi in that period, if it is not a group of people and not one person

• +3 1

Yes, theory that he disappears intentionally is more like what is close to the truth, though I have read from a separate post that also Satoshi Nakatomo might actually be a name of group of individuals and not a single person, that is why up to now, now one can say exactly who he was.

My friend, I think that no one knows exactly who Satoshi Nakamoto is, and often it may not be just one person, it may be a group of people or a company that is responsible for creating Bitcoin, but I think it is better not to waste time searching for the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, but to try to gain experience and work in  The field of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1