Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again?

Why you not strive scientific means to impart you prediction, MACD is admired indicator for this problems. Indicator not permanently perfect but at lest you allow fundamental judgment to the subsequently step. This is result of the day a lot of populace by now put down sell to get pleasure from their profit, subsequently adjourn calm and help good luck to you.

i think the market moves on its own accord, so as you say the market cannot be determined when the increase will occur. it's not normal in my opinion, it's like someone told him to move up and move down.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, MOProgress said:

This has left me wondering, will there be any bull run again this year?

I predict late 2020 or early 2021 would be the time of the real bull run. The whales are still dumping the price, even at the time of writing this. Halving is expected to take effect anywhere from 6 months later to even a year, which where the supply cut gets felt even more by the market.

Why you not try technical method to give you prediction, MACD is popular indicator for this problems. Indicator not always accurate but at lest you have basic opinion to the next step. This is end of the year many people already leave market to enjoy their profit, so stay calm and good luck to you.

I think there will be no new bullish period until the end of the year. In addition, a possible downward trend in prices may begin due to Christmas.

Welcome with me
Every year we see a new paradigm in Bitcoin price movement, it is difficult to judge when the bull will take off, at the end of the year or at the beginning
Bitcoin features we discover every day especially with price volatility

21 hours ago, Mendeleev17 said:

To my own opinion I think that the bull run is going to come but it will take a little bit time, so that's the more reason we all should be patient with bitcoin because bitcoin required patient to grow 

i think we have waited for a long time already because the last bull run was over 2 years ago and until now the coins still go down without any clue when this bear season will end.

Well, As per my point of view. It's gonna happen any time soon. Just need to wait for it. BTC is now gaining investors confidence. 

It's clear that from the end of 2019 I didn't see any increase in bitcoin, I was expecting bitcoin to be good in the beginning of 2020, and it eventually raised the price to my satisfaction.

cryptocurrencies are already preparing for a Taurus run. The increases in neo and bitcoin push me to these feelings. The bull run will be profitable for everyone.Bitcoin did in the past weeks 

I bought myself some nice amount of bitcoin at 4k and I still did not sell so I definitely want to believe that another bullrun is coming so I can sell at a nice profit.

On 3/7/2020 at 5:00 AM, OnlySon said:

Definitely bull run will happen again in future, but as things stands no sign of it. Even the experts that do predict havent predicted on it yet

That is not all true, experts have predicted that by the end of this year 2020, bitcoin will worthy 100k US Dollar.

Edited by deepown

In crypto prices there is always bullish and bearish so it doesn't matter how long time the prices will stay down but the prices will rise again and investors will earn profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We should be anticipating for bull run after bitcoin halving, then we will know how possible for us to earn in different aspects of trading and benefiting from it

Ofcourse we will. Crypto currency are still infant. There are still lots of time for it to grow. And bearish and bullrun will be expected as long as we are in this crypto world because that's how they work and move. 

On 3/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, Masum10 said:

I think so, and see the potential for that to happen, but this is just a forecast I think the Bulls will be running again in May and June of this year, probably after the day or at the bitcoin halfway event, the ad will expect the bull to come back to you completelyGot it...

We are expecting a good bull run, we should not give up in the hunt because bull run is assured, but it might even start after bitcoin halving

of course the bull run will happen again, but in my opinion maybe not this year. I think many people lose hope when they get stuck in the bubble in 2017-2018.

Bit coin cash is yet still In it very infancy, whilebit coin on the other hand has been in the crypto world for a longer duration and has influence over other crypto currencies so the bit coin cash can not compete with it. 

I think if we have not suffer this obstacle of corona virus is possible maybe now the Bitcoin will be on 12000 USD but the problem all global economy suffer because of corona virus, maybe in the next months Bitcoin price rise if they control the virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are future possibilities to that, i believe that as soon as this corona virus pandemic is all over the demand for bitcoin will be very high giving that possibilities high ods of happening 

The price has risen with the end of 2019 until the second month of the year 2020, but I suspect that the bull race has stopped and we are on the threshold of the half-time period that determines the future of coding for this year until the middle of next year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 11:04 PM, Preadator889 said:

I believe it will. And I think it is already going to happen. Why because we are now experiencing bullish rise of bitcoin. That's why we are expecting bull run to happen soon of this year.

This is all sentiments and we have not confirmed, it will be possible for us to experience any form of bull run or bearish after bitcoin halving, but we should be positive about it