Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again?

On 12/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, MOProgress said:

Over six months now since we see bitcoin started declining in price, most people including myself thought that there will be bull run by this December, now we are in December, and there is not sign of bull run this year.

This has left me wondering, will there be any bull run again this year?

This 2020 its expected for BTC to have a good price rally after 2 years of price depression. Some says its the day of the halving but based on the current movement of BTC now, We can expect to reach 20K USD before may 2020.

spacer.png

Over six months now since we see bitcoin started declining in price, most people including myself thought that there will be bull run by this December, now we are in December, and there is not sign of bull run this year.

The sign of bull run is already here so there is a big chance that the long waited bull run will happen either this year or by next year as bull run will likely to run for 1 to 2 years base on what I experience but I am not so sure if it will be the cases this time. 

2019 is the year of the bear and we can do a thing about it, let's just move forward to this year 2020. 

Well after every halving of the bitcoin block reward the can always be a sharp increase of bitcoin price and the entire cryptocurrency market can follow, since a halving will be happening this year it is a good chance that a bull run will happen too.

Yes there will be a bull run soon, just after the halving of the bitcoin block reward that is given to miners for finding a new block, the incoming supply of bitcoin will reduces there will be scarcity on the market, demand will rise and prices will follow.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, MOProgress said:

They are trying to get the 10k soon I don't know why they are hurry they need to do good support Lines or it will be a problem...

Now we can see that the market will start to look bull again. The movement of all crypto has begun to be good and I'm sure soon everything will improve as in 2017.

In the new amount of Bitcoin this is more larger than 2019's value so I guess there's a time that Bull Run exist. But we don't have some accurate prediction about this stuff so I guess we will wait.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, teminalibug said:

There is still a chance for the bull according to some people, but that chance is very small, maybe Bitcoin will go even lower.

I agree with your thoughts. To have a bullish market again, bitcoin should end u supply and then mine again for it so after that bull run may still happen again.

7 hours ago, tiosupp said:

Not this 12 months but following year, bitcoin will nonetheless move up in 2020, both 2019 isn't always excellent for cryptocurrency

Your topic is a reply of 2020, so when you say next year yo mean 2021, which i do nit agree, 2020 is the year bitcoin will go up extremely high.

The beginning of the year was truly a lucrative project for bitcoin and altcoin investors. Bitcoin has a role in altcoin trading since bitcoin left the bearish market before the start of the year and got a pretty low price at $ 6000. What happened earlier this year is that bitcoin is trending several days and altcoin is following the role of bitcoin.

There was no bull run last 2019 but the first month of 2020 create a sign that bull run is starting to commence. And as of this moment the sign still continue to grow and the market become more and more lively compare to last year so we can conclude that bull will appear to this year 2020. 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:44 PM, MOProgress said:

Well in my opinion there is still chance of bull but mostly people are saying that bitcoin will get more low

40 minutes ago, Jackmil said:

I think bullrun will happen again. we must be patient and wait until it happens again. So you must continue to believe in future increases.

I believe that if more people use bitcoin the price will continue to rise. In other words, Bullrun will always happen to bitcoin.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Yes it will happen by the end of 2020 year, as predictions by many elite traders and experts bitcoin may see a fast bull run and price hike soon.

17 hours ago, Apple said:

I believe that if more people use bitcoin the price will continue to rise. In other words, Bullrun will always happen to bitcoin.

That is true, if more demand for Bitcoin can be generated, bull run will always happen because market never continues indefinitely in anyone direction, but reverses from time to time in responds to changing demand and supply.

Yes definitely it can be seen but for having a bull Run market there need to be a huge demand of the Crypto coins and also there must be an increase in the Investments which will further results in the Bull market.

The next bull run won't look like the last one, so blindly investing in the last big thing may not make you rich.  Bitcoin will probably gain in the next bull run, but other smaller coins may make a bigger gain.  The question is which ones...

On 2/15/2020 at 9:36 AM, Asfi said:

Whether or not there is a bull run this year, as you said, there is no sign of bull running this year so maybe next year or at the Bitcoin Half event, hopefully the market will be bull.

We're only into the second month of the year and I think it's rather too early to reach conclusion that a bull run is not possible for the year. Bull runs happen when sells cannot match the buying pressure by bulls and we know occasions for increased demand for Bitcoin keeps arising.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/6/2020 at 8:40 PM, sajees said:

i am new in this forum.. i don't know much about bull run.. what is that mean what happens when bull run comes .. is that happened in last December or not ? i get a short concept with comments of bull run is that it is some sort of increase/decrease in price of bit coin 

bull run is a kind of bitcoin prices keep going up within one or two years with only a slight correction.

Markets are unpredictable. We arent sure when is the next bull run. If ever the big whales are behind the manipulation of the bitcoin they are the one who knows the answer.a1

Bitcoin bull run will unquestionably come one day when we wouldn't dare hoping anymore. I have a solid confidence that it will happen in light of the fact that simply look how that it occured. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, MOProgress said:

No bullrun for now but a good rise happened in january. I think that no bullrun will happen befor the next halving. Stay tuned!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think in May and June this year will be the time Bull will run again, I think so and see the likelihood that this will happen, but that's just a prediction.

Due to the coronavirus, which affects global industries, tourism and internal consumption - we should see a financial crisis taking place this year. We can easily expect the new financial crisis this year.

If it happens - we will see crash on stocks and massive inflow of funds in cryptocurrencies, possible all time high for BTC this or next year. The worse scenario for stocks and national economies, the better for Bitcoin.