Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again?

Over six months now since we see bitcoin started declining in price, most people including myself thought that there will be bull run by this December, now we are in December, and there is not sign of bull run this year.

This has left me wondering, will there be any bull run again this year?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

maybe after christmas. but when after Christmas there is no bull run, so the possibility of bull run will occur when the Chinese New Year or after halving next year

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I can't tell if there is bull run this year, just like what you said that there is no sign of bull run in this year so maybe in the next year or in the bitcoin halving event, hope that the market will bull.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why you not try technical method to give you prediction, MACD is popular indicator for this problems. Indicator not always accurate but at lest you have basic opinion to the next step. This is end of the year many people already leave market to enjoy their profit, so stay calm and good luck to you.

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, Coinmaster said:

It's not actually 6 months but the whole year that we've experienced the bear market, it is just now that the market condition is better, we have waited for over a year, why not wait for a few more months for the market to really enter the bull trend.

Bull run happens when many more traders are buying Bitcoin off the market, sort of creating more demand than supply. But what we see these days, is traders being overwhelmed by FUD, so where is the much needed buying volume going to come from if most of us are selling?

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Why you not try technical method to give you prediction, MACD is popular indicator for this problems. Indicator not always accurate but at lest you have basic opinion to the next step. This is end of the year many people already leave market to enjoy their profit, so stay calm and good luck to you.

If you say we should trust those indicators, then I want to ask you, are the indicators not develop by people? If they are, then, why do you expect the indicators to be correct when their developers are not correct?

you should have some patiance bro , im  on the bear mearket since end of 2017 , and im still waiting for the bull run , this is not mean that  i dont feal boring but we should hold our coins if we want to get rich . 

Keeping the pieces as long as possible is not a good idea too! It is true that the bull race is restored to 100%, but the worry of waiting too much is not good either! So, trade waiting!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not expect a new bull period for 2019, considering that we are already in the last days of the year, the expectations for this year are negative. Although there is no one-night trend or price changes in this market, I think there will be no new bullish period until the end of the year. In addition, a possible downward trend in prices may begin due to Christmas.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

5 hours ago, MOProgress said:

Over six months now since we see bitcoin started declining in price, most people including myself thought that there will be bull run by this December, now we are in December, and there is not sign of bull run this year.

I don't have any doubts about it happening its just a matter of time till we reaxh the bottom of most coins and from thete we will just go up and we will see a massive  run but I still think we might see one more dump to shake out the weak hands.

Not this year but next year, bitcoin will still go up in 2020, both 2019 is not good for cryptocurrency

2 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

For me it will. Bitcoin bull run will surely come one day when we least expect it. I have a strong faith that it will happen because just look how that it occured way back 2017 I think and imagine that bitcoin start from lowest value then it grows like the value now.

We all have faith it wil happen but some of us already got tired and lost interest from waiting 2 years now for the next bull run which is why so many investors left the market which in my opinion is capitulation phase. 

From some prediction that i saw, Yes it will and likely it will happen before or after bitcoin halving (Mid 2020) For now we can only predict it, We have to wait until the beginning of the year to see the results dude.

3 hours ago, Wonderboyyy said:

Yes. Halving will happen in a few months from now, I hope that it would help the bitcoin price for it go to a high price again and also I am hoping that people will stop making FUD that I am surely affect the price of bitcoin.

Yes halving will give us good opportunity to getting more profit from bitcoin because before halving I am sure the bitcoin price will be more high.

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Bull run can happen again in 2020 because since 2017 haven't come back, but the market has been getting ready for it, now is getting close, people got already a lot of alts in their bags!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

Yes, the bullish period will come again, and crypto currency investors will gain, but I think the next bullish process will earn much less and will take much longer. Although it is very difficult to make a price estimate, this time there will be price increases which are not exaggerated every day in the longer period. This period will be prolonged, but it will not end immediately as a result of many investors selling with rising waves.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

It will but not before the halving, the only bull we might experience will only get the Bitcoin to 10 up to 15k.

Edited by guatazoo

On 12/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, Abdullahi said:

😇

we expect bull verysoon in this december or meby early january but i hope bitcoin will rise up to $10k 

This diecember? I think not, there will be no bull run this december, maybe january but that's still too early. I was hopingg for bitcoin to touch at least 8k.

Edited by guatazoo

On 12/5/2019 at 5:44 AM, MOProgress said:

It's not going to happen this year, I'm sure of that.

Next year however, I think it's going to be much different than what we've been seeing since the end of 2017.  Even if prices went a little lower than they are now, I'm confident they're going to start moving upward and that it's going to be a trend, if not a full blown bull market.  Bitcoin will probably lead the way, but altcoins will be on bitcoin's tail.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, Abdullahi said:

😇

we expect bull verysoon in this december or meby early january but i hope bitcoin will rise up to $10k 

i think if the bull run came then rising to 10k wouldnt be our main concern but rather we will be more focused on alt coins with good announcements and projects.

I can say that we just speculating and expecting that there will be bull run in the month of December,  although the sign of bull run is not even seeing,  but there still the possibilty that bullrun will take place before the end of the year. 

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, Naga said:

i think if the bull run came then rising to 10k wouldnt be our main concern but rather we will be more focused on alt coins with good announcements and projects.

but keep in mind that bitcoin is always the one driving the market so if it dropped in price all alts will follow and if it pumped then altcoins will dump again.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:33 PM, Kesonie said:

Just keep on hoping. Bull run will come soon, just take this bear market as a way to earn more coins and buy more coins since it is too cheap now compared last 2017. Bull run will come next year I think, just endure a little bit more.

i think we already waited long enough for this bear market to end but it keeps on going and it seems like it might go for over 2 years now which will make it the longest bear market for alts. People already giving up.

There will be a bull run, at some point in the future. Just we cannot tell when will that happen.

Bitcoin price history has interesting bubbles from time to time. Sooner or later the next one will start.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯