Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

There's nothing wrong about what you post as long as its relevant and related to this forum 

So if whay you are posting is meaningful then you go ahead cos a lot f people will learn from it 

Yes, you can. You have to chose the "Crypto Worlk" section to make you post about all coin. I you share all coin details in a single post then it's will so long. You should make different post for different coin.

Ponder you preserve give away in sequence about of good reputation and likely crypto currencies. It is crucial that the in rank is indispensable and caring to everyone. furthermore must not mime the informant online for the reason that it is against the rules.

You can share what you want is correct but in the correct sections and you must follow the rules of the forum and respect them and your account will be fine

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please read the rules of the site i think then you can realized that which is post is for which forum or anything else...thanks for posting this

No there will be no problem as We will be updated from coin news. I really need such active member whom I can follow for details and coin market value. I will be helpful if u do so.

Yes, you can do that and publish what you want, but provided that the participation is within the rules and is not contrary to them because the most important thing in this forum is respect for the rules

Yes of course if you have the knowledge about the coins and its fluctuations of the prices then you are free to provide and inform the details about such coins fluctuations and many more about it, it will be a great help for every users and for specially beginners.

My friend, you can post anything about encryption in this forum as long as you respect the laws, but I advise you to choose the appropriate section for your post. If you want to talk about cryptocurrency, choose the section dedicated to talking about that.

Yes i think you can share them and its good because you will help many members, not all of them are understand about crypto coins. You just have to look for the required category and post them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

So basically you just want to copy paste details about every coin listed on coinmarketcap and post them here? I don't see what's the point of doing that. 

As long as your posts follow the rules of the cryptotalk forum then i don;t see a problem. It may be a concern to create so many new topics one after the other, and therefore i would propose that you stretch out making these topics over a couple weeks actually, as you seem to want to make one post for each coin. I think that the best place for your topic son this forum would be under the marketplace section.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Of course you can. Make good and quality threads and people will like them. Coins can he discussed in the category Coins/Tokens Talk https://cryptotalk.org/forum/14-coins-tokens-talk/. I'm always open to find some new coins I can buy an use. Let us know if you decide to post something about them, I'll make sure to read about them!

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You can always post all these on cryptotalk, just make sure you follow the rules and regulations of posting. Posting latest news,  trading volumes, price changes, I don't think you will have problems with that. And if you are posting on from other sites, make sure you add the link reference. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes you can share but the content should be understandable . For that you can choose beginners section or crypto world. But before posting you should have a look on forum rules. 

Yes is a good idea just do it , every topic talk about one coin , and give us information about it like price and trading value, and also give us your expectations about this coin in future.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ufra said:

For posting topics you need to read cryptotalk thread posting rule. I advise you to post cryptocurrency latest news on cryptotalk.

Yes you are right. First we should search the topic name. If you do not get same topic then you can post. You may also post coin detail in forum.

Yes, you can share your experience and knowledge about different coins.It will be great for many members who take interest in gathering information and interesting knowledge about different coins!

On 12/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

Of course you can do this I thought by using the "bitcoin/token talk" section only, but I don't think if this idea will be looking good if you'll be posting topics that's explained about coins only.

If you have enough knowledge about this then it's so good idea, because maximum we don't read article about this, but here we will read properly so it's so good.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:23 AM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

I think this more of a personal decision on making new posy occasionally on the description of coins either old or the newcomer as it can interesting to have such in the community

You can post any topic on cryptotalk as long as it is relevant to crypto currencies and your topic is clearly relevant to crypto currencies so you are safe to post it but please be sure to post it under the section most relevant to it.

Yes, you can easily make such a post, but for this you will need to create it in the section: Coins or trading (if you want talk about charts of coins) 

Why not? This is really good idea, l think it can be really helpful for us. But you must not be boring while doing it, that is why for doing it you have to get a lot knowledge about this coin. Good luck. 🙂