Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

You have good idea but unfortunately we only need visit coinmarketcap for that information. Maybe you need share something different, such as take crypto news and give your objective opinion, negative/ positive impact from trading use crypto with currency, etc. Just different and we will help you to find it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think you can post whatever you want, for as long as you respect the rules and you will not give a fake informations so I guess you are free to post but be careful about what are going to post

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

you have to understand the rules of post friend because its quite risk and you have to be careful wha you are going to inform is pretty good especially about an educational value of crypto that is quite important but i thijnk yo ucan try before you try to better read the various rules in the post .

• +1 2

There is a session called coins you can put your Coins there and talk about it , price analyze Trading signal and more if you like just in the rules of 5he forum

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think you can share but before  that you need to read all the rules of this forum. I think copy paste is totally prohibited so you an not do this .

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I think that this is very difficult and will make the forum very messy, published a post  for every currency in the coinmarketcap, but I do not know whether modiraters will allow this or delete posts....

• +1 1

In my mind I think that's acceptable to post updates about crypto currency in this forum but remember there's a different topics in this platform so in posting make sure that your post is relevant to the topic. Like example in "Bitcoins" Forum just post about Bitcoins not about Altcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

No i don't think so you can put some news about some Coins from Coinmarketcap or some airdrop or special things about it but to put every Coin it's to much and you have copy and paste and this is against the rules of the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Indeed yes,

you can post as long as it is in the forum rules, and it is in the right section, you can post it in here: https://cryptotalk.org/forum/11-crypto-world/, it's all about crypto.

• +1 1

Well, if you want to share those useful informations, then it would be helpful for the members to be always updated and don't need to go out of the forum, but you, of course, should follow the rules and posting guides with links or reference for validity. And it's also significant that many members think what's right they can contribute to the forum keep it up.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I do not think cryptotalk moderators will allow you to do this because you you will just copy informations and paste here. if we ant to know about a coin, we can google it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Unless the entire article is cited, I don't think it's going to be a problem unless all of the articles are copied from another source, because the shares you're talking about will contain information and be useful.  You can add your own thoughts in the article, or you can share the words in the article by editing them with synonyms.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I think you can post what you want unless you follow the rules and threads before creating a topic. This would be good if those topics are informative and interesting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is not possible and most likely they will consider you spam and you may be banned, I am not sure but this is what I think. So you should be careful or ask moderators.

This should be fine, as long as you also include your market insights, and don't copy-paste it exactly, use your own words to describe the market numbers and figures.

i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that?

Did you mean here to just copy-paste every single coin description available in CoinMarketCap? If so, then I don't think it makes sense, since all the information is already available online, on their site. Transferring all of those descriptions of all coins here makes no sense, and could harm Cryptotalk's reputation on being plagiarizing content on a famous cryptocurrency website.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, you can posts it here what ever you want but its just only all about to cryptocurrency and also before you posts some ideas and thoughts, just to be sure that this topic have a sense because many new members here are need some ideas about crypto so we need to help them by posting some useful and have a sense.

yes! this is a good idea.And through this thing many peoples know the knowledge of the coins.

So, when you start sharing information about the coins. And must share the historical detail of the coin. It helps to choice the good coin

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:23 PM, AAYAN said:

there is a section called coins/ token talk and you can talk there about coins and announcements surrounding the coin you are interested in. but i wouldnt prefer to see you talking about all coins in CMC.

• +1 2

Yes you can post anything that is of good information for the cryptotalk community. Just be' careful to not do any spamming or copying article from another place like copy and paste. Try to be helpful for the users here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

maybe you can make it in the crypto wordl, because info from prices, market cap, volume, from crypto is part of the crypto world. so you can share it there, of course with the addition of your own words, for example opinions about the coin, predictions, or investment from the coin. good luck

• +2 3

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers

Its okay to share some info about coins especially if its informative but posting literally one by one i think its not a good idea,besides everyone can check it directly,and you also need to be careful about posting,we only have 5warning points,or else you will be banned.

• +2 2