Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nelsedos

Will Crypto Currency Ever Be Adopted?

On 1/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Imran jameel said:

According to my opinion crypto currency will be adopted in future. Then usecae if crypto is real and friendly for user and for payment method. Many governments are planing to adopt crypto and blockchain. 

the future of cryptocurrencies can be followed inside the destiny. it's going to take some time, maybe until 2025

On 12/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Nelsedos said:

some of this flaw's includes money laundering, inability to cancel wrong transactions or make return from such, too many crypto currencies owned by individuals, unknown identity of some holder's and creator of these coins, easy tools for fraudulent activities, lack of government interest and many more too numerous to mention

These are not flaws of cryptocurrencies. These are actually flaws of the behaviour of certain individuals that use cryptocurrencies for criminal activities. They mostly use fiat for these practices and the traditional banking system to launder money into financial havens as the Cayman Islands and Panama. Basically they find it more hard to deal with cryptocurrencies because of the transparent nature of most of them.

These flaws, which are money laundering, the inability of governments to collect taxes, the loss of a lot of money, and the inability to correct errors are the main reason governments refuse to encrypted currencies. I think encryption will remain linked to remote transactions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 3:57 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Now so many countries are adopting Bitcoin or creating new digital currency as well as so many companies are working in blockchain technology so offcourse in future Crypto will bright. 

if crypto is actual and friendly for consumer and for fee method. many governments are planing to adopt crypto and blockchain.

I agree with you, there are many problems that delay the legislation of cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world, but we cannot know who will win at the end, this field is still new and may need ten years to spread throughout the world and the crypto currencies are legalized and formally adopted .

Yes of course it will be adopted. And i think it will be on the top of digital currencies. Slowly  slowly countries are adopting crypto currencies. And it will be used for international transactions. 

Crypto currencies will probably not be adopted because of the untraceable transactions, so the government cannot trace where the money is heading .

We will see cryptocurrency will be adopted by many people from many countries. Cryptocurrency has a chance to be adopted in all countries because cryptocurrency offers freedom for people to manage their own money in the crypto investment. Or people can use cryptocurrency as a way to make money, but they must have skills to make money from crypto, and I think right now, many people already make that money, and many of them used crypto as their main source of income. If you can do that, I am sure that you will be able to make money from crypto, too, like them, but you need to know that you need to be patient, and everything needs time to become a reality.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, teminalibug said:

Crypto is getting a new member everyday how do you call that if not adoption?

Maybe he is referring to the adoption of each country in a legal aspect manner.

I think it will be possible in the near future as the cryptocurrency can be the global currency which can be adopted everywhere in this world. Cryptocurrency has the ability to change the existing financial tend in this world. Let's see what would happen next. 

I do not expect that governments will accept cryptocurrencies because this poses a risk to them as they will not be able to control crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

I allow this possibility provided that cryptocurrencies will be fully centralized. As well as Fiat money that will always exist on the market.

9 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Maybe he is referring to the adoption of each country in a legal aspect manner.

It is people/individuals who are adopting crypto, on government level not so much, but for as long as people are doing it it will all be good.

I believe Cryptocurrency like bitcoin will be adopted around the world in the near future and it will be good for this to happen.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I do not expect that governments will accept cryptocurrencies because this poses a risk to them as they will not be able to control crypto

They will find a way to control it even a bit and and accept it, because banning it does not work at all, they are just buying sometime.

Well the Crypto will be second option for payment in most of the field in coming future and the adoption would take time maybe long but it would be adopted all over the world in coming future.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, people first think about the future. Of course, cryptocurrency will be accepted because crypto will be considered as the number one currency in the world. All countries will support crypto.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will become more popular and more and more developed, it will be fully accepted. but to replace paper money maybe not, but as a means of payment is perfect. Cryptocurrencies have many strengths

Adoption will finally happen but the big question is that how crypto will be adopted and how it will affect its life in the future. If adoption has negative effects on trading, it will not be beneficial for all because 90% of crypto community will support it because it gives them money. There are many unemployed people who are earning their income from crypto and they will disagree with any change in the crypto status that decreases their earnings. But of course there are some benefits too. For example, we can treat crypto coins like paper currencies to satisfy our everyday needs easily. In the end, I have to say the role of people is more vital than government because if people don't show interest in using crypto as a payment solution, no one can force them to do it.

All of the information we shared with him on this topic has value, because these questions have been answered for you. Without thinking that they might allow a strange currency to be dealt with in some countries because it does not have that awareness regarding these digital currencies and also even if that is possible then it may end up giving up the local currency

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is a very high chance that won't happen but I can't really say it is impossible. Different countries and regions have different monetary policy, so they can't just adopt it easily. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion, the time when bitcoin is adobted all over the world can happen only in the next 20 or even more years because just look at other inventions that been not adobted for a long time like plastic cards.

Accepting cryptocurrencies is much easier if we invest properly. Of course, we can accept crypto. It will take time but if we analyze the market well then it does not take many years. If I keep the currency by investing, I will be able to accept many coins if the price goes up.

Yes, I think that cryptocurrency will be accepted, but I think that only centralized cryptocurrencies will be accepted so that they can be tracked.