5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

Congrats i really appreciate this project its a wonderful platform to chat get news involve with community and earn free bitcoin really love this platform, Thank you!

• +1 1

The investbox in yobit is sometimes good but my major problem is that yobitinvestbox is filled up shitcoins which make someone to lose because many coins like dice and yoda don't rise the way you expected but i believe it is good for investing the new talk token since it has not begin trading in the market so my friends you can get 1% for storing your coins in the investbox.

• +3 1

Yobit is really big, due to the fact that it continues to serve ua more methods to earn money, as they created it in earnest just to grow bitxoin holdings, and I believe that yobit can actually be quite useful to newcomers, due to the fact that they have every chance to increase the number of bitxoin when they find out more about cryptography.

• +3 1

Crypto talk as such provides a gateway to yobit where the users can identify lots of features with regard to investment options and other trade dealings. It is necessary that the uses try to invest in these types of invest box so that they would be able to understand more about these options and try to take advantage by earning interest and profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 05.12.2019 at 14:14, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

That's fine dude, congratulations, it's important not to stop if you are loosing money just need to think what are doing wrong 🙂

• -1 1

You are invester in a coin that has a lot of future as the QQQ which is one of the best in the yobit and I am too invest later in many of the yobit coin that have very cool investbox opoprtunities for all of us. I am plan Liza that is very good coin from what I read in the forum.

• +1 1

Кто новый пользователь биржи - потренируйтесь заключать заделку купить продать, потому что могут возникнуть трудности при продаже монет которые вам зачислят.  

• +1 1

Hi well, two days ago I used investbox and well my balance has been increasing little by little, the truth is that I have read little but the information seems very interesting, I will go documenting but it is very beneficial

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I have not yet started investing on the invest box feature provided by the cryptotalk platform. But I have heard of so much news that you could earn lots of interest out of interest box. For me personally earning Bitcoin itself is a great opportunity along with content creation and knowledge on the various cryptocurrencies available in this platform.

The profit i am  still getting from this forum is minex coin. I bought their Vmining plan 2 months ago. I am getting my profit from past 20 days and the profit is more than 50$ . Thanks yobit for this wonderful opportunity.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

The profit i am  still getting from this forum is minex coin. I bought their Vmining plan 2 months ago. I am getting my profit from past 20 days and the profit is more than 50$ . Thanks yobit for this wonderful opportunity.

Good for you @Mridul Rahman! Yobit website exchange is the best place with many source of opportunity to get some income every day. And now with VMining is the best option because is for lifetime and also they have the Investbox where you can invest without risk because you can close your investment at any time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for sharing this information my friend. I really think investment must be done with atmost care and really good knowledge about where you are going to invest. I would suggest taking opinions from professionals in the platform. Good luck my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is great to learn of joys and happy Yobit members of their investing success using the investbox. A 5% daily is very high return and Yobit investbox offers even 10% rewards and even has airdrops and the crypottalk Talk coin that is all successful and very interesting investment ideas.

I also heard about the investment fund, but most of its currencies are in decline and there is no demand, as investing in them is generally risky.

I haven't really invested in Yobit invest box. From people comment about the investbox I can say people are really gaining from the investbox. I will also want to invest in Yobit investbox. 

I tried that even talk token is not yet released. I earn good profit for 1 week posting. All the talk tokens I earned within 1 week. I invested it to yobit investbox and it triple the payment after 1 month and half. It really helpful to learn us to wait and keep our coins because it might give us good opportunity

Congratulations to you dear as we also get profit from investment and that is such a great way of getting profit and if we have information about trading then it will be more better because we can get a great amount in these two ways..

Happy for you, I also worried to lose my.money so I don't invest my money there but know your opinion uncourage me I invest today.

• +1 1

This fund looks good and interesting, I have not tried it before, but if I earn money from this forum, I will invest it because I trust all the features in the yobit platform, and it is good to try something useful.

Yobit investbox is only profitable when you want to hold for longtime. It gives 1% profit daily which gives an opportunity to increase your capital as long as you keep it in invest box

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Nothing much really as investing in invest box feels safe for me and things arent that bad as situations i haven't seen a bad things for me and for others when their saying their situations about it so overall i think investbox is a very safe thing to perform.

• +4 1

I try invest box which operate on 1% interest for a day, but I look at that the interest rate is very poor and when the market rate is even bad I don't think the interest is added to the pay on the currency I tried to invest with. 

Thats pretty awesome but there is a lot to do , its important you are careful with it because there is a chance that something might happen, when you buy dead coins to make profit there is going to be something different with that, the only thing that is hot right now is DLRS its working perfectly and most of those who are having it right now are enjoying the percentage profit that comes with it and its one of the best anybody can get to see