5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

Dera friend. 

Thanks for your information.i am so helpful for your tropic. I will also tread in yobit. For your information hope i can get profit without any problem.thanks again friend   

• +1 1

Congratulation my friend for your earning

Yes like you know invest box 

Is the beast and the safe to save your money and your funds in it

Yes, that's right, the forum CryptoTalk helped us understand many things I did not know about related to the investment fund in Yobit, this is positive and I hope to achieve good profits

• +1 1

Yes.We can know everything about yobit exchange from this forum.I also came to know about yobit investbox from this forum.Not only different features of yobit,we can learn about many other different features of other exchanges or wallets and so on by the help of this forum.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1

That's goo bro, and if we invest in right coin we can get good benefits from the coin in daily basis. Until now i haven't used investbox unless for yoda coin. And i have sold some yoda too so investbox is good option for some real investment.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/5/2019 at 11:14 AM, teminalibug said:

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

Nothing life changing. In fact while the participation in the campaign gives something back for a while now, I still didn't find another opportunity. I've tried some other platforms as well and did write a few articles that I'm proud of, still I realized I'm not that good of an author and probably I should figure out what to really do. 

I might begin trading again and watching the screen for many hours to figure a good plan. I guess that we might drop some more down from 8700 that price is now and this could be a good opportunity. 

I'm not sure how to handle not spenting time watching certain influencers though, that always cause me having doubts and ending up following them and of course losing money.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, Sagor said:

i am making profit from this forum for many days. the forum is very much popular now and people are here to know about crypto.

You're right mate. This forum is very popular since we got here. Because both sides are doing a favor for each other. Also we can learn about Cryptocurrency here by joining a discussion about the certain topic. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate. This forum is very popular since we got here. Because both sides are doing a favor for each other. Also we can learn about Cryptocurrency here by joining a discussion about the certain topic. 

Well this is actually true mate, as of now, we need to make some move by helping some members here to get some ideas about cryptocurrency because we are the seniors here, i hope you may understand.

• +2 1

Dear friend. I will suggest don't invest on such coins. You will not be able to sell it at best price. I will suggest you to invest in good and best coins sich as eth, usd, btc. 

• +1 1

Yes we all know how to use in Facebook's in this forum so it's a great opportunity, but I just never tried until now. I will do that for sure just to be sure it's really profitable , so guys just share your investments here to know how to invest with the good plan

• +3 1

I am also happy of being part of this forum it gives me knowledge to think for the new possibilities that will change my life and my way of thinking. The partnership of it to yobit makes it more great. Because of cryptotalk i earn daily by making useful post and in yobit some of my funds i invest to investbox to earn more so that i will have savings in my future use.

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 11:14 AM, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

Yobit InvestBox can be very profitable as I heard from a lot of members, but only if you choose the right currencies. Otherwise, you might lose.

• -1 1

It's not that long since I joined this great forum of cryptotalk but I have learn a lot of things which i hope will change my life for better soon, I noticed that yobit exchanger have a fearture called the investbox and my plans now is to send all my earned talk tokens to the investbox so that I will be earning 1% everyday before September that I will trade it and invest on the likes of ethereum and litecoin.

• +2 1

In the beginning I heard about this forum from my friends and I know that many of them have benefited well so I believe that working hard in this forum will be fruitful in the end.

• +1 2

Of course, the cooperation between Crypto Talk and Ubit has made us recognize Yubit as a trading platform and as a place to accumulate capital through the characteristics that distinguish it, including, for example, Dice and investment plans for various cryptocurrency and paper currencies such as the dollar and the Russian ruble. This is never found in any other platform or site.

• +2 1

Investbox is very good, helpful and profitable because it gives us money and we don't use much time to earn that profit. We just invest and complete the required task then we earn, but there other plans that not need any task to pay interest.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, teminalibug said:

I haven't invest in yobit invest box but I am trying to gain more knowledge from this forum and also earn (talk coin) so that l can start the investment because I heard that it is profitable and has less risk.

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 7/29/2020 at 12:27 PM, TheRaed said:

In the beginning I heard about this forum from my friends and I know that many of them have benefited well so I believe that working hard in this forum will be fruitful in the end.

Yobit investment box gives so many benefits for us, present daily I earn 1% percent talk tokens through investment box, and don't need to do any task, if we have so many coins in our wallet then invest in this plans, and earn daily percentage without doing any think.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yes same happening with me , i never thought i would invest since i don't have the experience to do the conditions they put first but now they offering investing TALK tokens with no conditions and profits of 1% daily which is great

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes yobit give us a opportunity to invest different coin or token.. Like NOW this forum give us talk token which we can easily invest in yobit invest box and getting interest daily..you need to know that yobit is the safe exchange site where you Wont lose Your money.. But you need to care about your account security            

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is good tht you are earning profit from investbox but you need to take care of the price of the currency too, such as if you are earning 5% daiky and the currency  market is keep on droping more than 5% so your earning has bo value yiu are losing.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

congrats!!! 

It will be duely appreciated if you can share and at the same time teach other members of these prestigious comminitee how to achieve these... Thanks 

• +2 1

Investbox is best fearture i liked in yobit exchanger and i will advise you to make use of it to get 1% of your what you Invested with them since the launching date for talk token has been shifted to 15th October, it will be of great help since you will accumulate more talk token during the period on investment and you don't have to perform any task for that.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/8/2019 at 2:36 PM, Lexa gera said:

Ok

Bro you need to follow the rules of cryptotalk forum and after learning about the forum start positing If you want to make post so keep in mind your post contain more then 100 characters .You can use the words counter website to count your words https://wordcounter.net/ so read the forum rules and if you want any help contact me i will always help you .

Similarly to me, it has been a while I noticed of the Profitable feature in yobit exchanger, it's in the beginning of this new campaign that I started using yobit investbox. Starting from when I receive dice coin and today it's my daily earnings from the posting talk coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1