5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

Really cryptotalk is very good for us..it is help use dually one its givr us money for just commenting and also we can know about Cryptocurrency from this...

• +1 1

Yes yobit is great forum in which we can invest and earn profit and am also thankful to the crypto for providing us a chance to earm money and profit....

• +1 1

I find the method of investing InvesBox yobit very interesting I will start to invest there when I have considerable capital I find good the plans they offer

The coin will be dead that is why it is recommended for you to not to invest too much in it.

• +1 1

I also started working in the investment fund when I learned about it and you must be my friend not to worry about losing your money because this website is really honest and it pays for everyone and if the profits are few then store the currencies until the price rises

Until this time I did not try to invest in yobit investbox and this is because I do not like working in the investment field but I think I will try to invest in the yobit fund because I trust this platform

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the cryptotalk forum in addition to the pay per post campaign has made many users discover the various possibilities of earning yobit, including investbox, where, however, I recommend investing only in offers that do not require daily actions

• +1 2

The I've personally never invested in investbox from yobit but I see so many people who are happy after investing and got their profit. I will also try it in the future 

• +2 1

Until this time, I have not experienced investing in the yobit platform fund. I rely on the platform only to work in the field of trading, where I achieve very beautiful profits from this field. If I decide to invest inside the platform, I will follow your instructions and invest in the currency that you mentioned to us.

Talking about the knowledge and experience gained on cryptotalk, it is very overwhelming and good one for me especially. Thanks to this forum and the members, I now know how to trade cryptocurrency and get profits. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have managed to earn a lot from this campaign, however i have not yet made use of the investbox feature. I see that there is many investment opportunities there but i am worried that those with the large interest rates, are coins with low volume that may soon become dead, therefore i am very careful with that investment. I would like to try and use the investbox for btc or usd though and will probably do that very soon in the future.

• +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Is good my friend, i wishh you the best , i try investbox one time, i try it with yoda coin for 1 % per day. I joined to airdrop of yoda and i get 700 yoda in invest box . It’s was not banned experience. In my opinion invest box is good if you chose the right coin , and that is really difficult, so i think learning trading and start trade is the best to get a good profit, this is my opinion.

• +2 1

Nowadays I see the investbox is becoming really tough on getting profit, I think this is due there have too many members in yobit who are using the investbox.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Its seems as a good way to earn more money, but we must choose the right coin to invest therefor we will loose our money if the coins gone, i will try the investbox tips, will you suggest me coin to invest now in there ? @teminalibug

You are right, i was lucky to sell early, but the coin i invested was not good now it has dumped 4 times the price it was then without signs to recover.

1 hour ago, Loula said:

im also worry about losing my money , especially on those shitcoins , can you tell me more about the invest box ? what if i wanted to withdrawl my money , can i do it instantly ? thank you . 

Yes on the investbox, you can withdrawal your investments anytime instantly,m there is nothing to worry about but investing in shitcoins like you said is.

It shows your enthusiasm and eagerness for your earnings and it seems good try to work effectively in this forum which will help you to increase your interests and earnings from your trade or investments it is the best campaign also which provide you with all the digital knowledge. 

• +2 1

This coins of this type of QQQ, am sure its coins which the yobit site kind of made on making investment, as this coins are just only on the yobit site and they tend to populate the list of bitcoin invest box

• +2 1

I learned a lot and earned enough to start investments that have interest in the future. I have repeatedly wanted to invest in one of the currencies in the place designated for them but do not respond with me even though I have the amount that it needs to invest

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The investbox is a good way to earn money and generate daily passive interest, when I started it was done by sharing on Twitter, now it has changed but with the bitcoins that rn cryptotalk earned, he says and thus I am generating something daily.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Badman001 said:

this is good that you are continuous invest your money , I also purchased some amount of QQQ Coin but personally I never tried yobit investbox .

I also Think for took a chance and invest in investbox 🙂 .

Takes your chances bro, but be careful some coins, would set you bankrupt as they could dump and never to go back to it;s previous price, also be careful not to buy at a pump.

1 hour ago, jitu123321 said:

Congrats this is the good thing you are doing by investing in the investbox but anyway i just want to make remember that have you cleared your task before claim your tokens because without the task you can't able to claim your coins

Some coins does not have any requirements to perform any tasks, the QQQ coin is one of them.

Congratulations  my friend . You should also share how much you have  invest and how much you got profit from yobit  to appreciate  New members. 

Yobit investbox is a great initiative to help developers to launch their coins and tokens and also to create demand for the tokens. But the problem is with the activity you need to perform to get your rewards or interests. Some of those activities are too costly and forces you to gamble on your assets. We must earn interest for holding or staking the crypto, the task to play dice certain times is irrelevant.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

I got a good profit by participating in the yobit platform investbox and this was a good idea and an easy way to get daily profit

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

unfortunately the investment on yobit platform is very hard for me caus eyou need to make good investment and i just luck of money but i have friends who got great profits from yobits investbox.. i wich a had a money too good luck and congrats. i hope yobit will drop minimum investment so we can enroll there too.

• +2 1

Yobit exchange is legit and this exchange gives so many benefits, this exchange another beneficial project is investment box, in this section we do some investment and earn profit daily, but unfortunately iam not use this feature, because I have no spare funds to invest.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.