5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

This forum has given me more than a great chance to win since I joined it until now. I consider CryptoTalk to be the best opportunity I got in this field. In the beginning, I invested talk  currency before being listed on the platform and made a good amount of it when selling. She also participated in a signature campaign, won a coin and sold it for a good amount as well.

• +2 1

I don't think yobit has greate features plan for it users its invest box really working as you invest with good return coins.

Congratulation, this is really a good news, have you tried yobit investment box with other currencies like Etherium or Satoshies, I wish you have elaborated more on the value of QQQ and on the interest you have got for it, I am glad that you have found the suitable investment. Good day 

• +3 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:12 PM, joemcgwa said:

But the investbox you'll be appreciated with it at the beginning days but when days are moving the coin that you have invested will be decreased it price, so there is where you'll start to see the loss.

Those who are benefited from the investbox is those who were luck to invest in active coins such as bitcoin ethereum and dogecoin, but those who are invested in new tokens many of them are getting loss but fee getting profit.

• +3 1

On 11/20/2020 at 8:55 AM, Pranto1 said:

Here my life has changed. I've made money from my work on cryptocurrencies. It's not that big, but what I'm grateful for is that I've been able to satisfy myself, even though I'm just at home. Making money for myself.  I find myself effective in sharing. This is already invaluable for me thanks to Cryptotalk and Eobit of course.

Of course crypto talk have change the life of thousands people who are now working in crypto and you can also become  like them by spending more time at form. Because our forum is a best place for learning  ,here you can easily  learn and experience your own studies at Yobit .Their for spend more rime at forum. 

Yobit investment box is really a good option for extra profit. But I think it pays too much little. You can use investment box if you have lots of coins. But if you have only some coins it is not profitable for you.

Yobit's investbox is really great if you ask me. There are some investments there that didn't require actions and you'll still receive the daily interest. For most investments, you could also close your investment and get what you invested there.

15 hours ago, sinseoul said:

Yobit's investbox is really great if you ask me. There are some investments there that didn't require actions and you'll still receive the daily interest. For most investments, you could also close your investment and get what you invested there.

It's true I like investment and you know my first investment was a coins which need action and at that time I wasn't know about investment and after spending time here I got such experience day by day and now I'm able to invest the coins and get such profit..

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, Pro100Darya said:

This is a very cool friend ! i'm happy for you. it seems to me that this function is extremely useful, it is somewhat similar to ordinary investments or staking. after all, you can invest in the best program for you, and get good money for it, it's cool! I think if you catch a good moment, with a good amount, then you will be lucky!

That's right, friend! the fact is that you can choose any plan from the proposed ones, and sometimes, there are extremely successful proposals that can make you happier, and this is very cool! i like this system, so i'm glad it exists!

This fund looks good and interesting, I even have not tried it before, but if I earn money from this forum, i will be able to invest it because I trust all the features within the yobit platform, and it's good to undertake something useful.

I like investing and I am also willing to trade for investment. Now I am using Kipto and I have not learned much about investing yet and after spending time here I have got this kind of experience.  Next I want to be qualified to become a skilled trader by trading for investment

That's good ,am happy for you, I hope to also be able to invest in the yobit investbox someday, I want to also try to benefit the free coin we will get after some time ,it really a great feature in the yobit exchange site and am happy for you, hope to join you soon

I cannot stand by that thing to happen to me additionally, can hardly wait to get my installment. in any case, what I am truly flabbergasted at the present time, I am truly taking in a ton from this discussion, so I think soon this gathering is a decent impact to those individuals who need to crypto exchanging.

When I heard about it, I also started working in the investment fund and you don't need to worry about losing your money because this website is very genuine and it pays. If the profits are few, then before the price increases, store the currencies.

In fact, I was able to get a lot of benefits in this forum, whether it was material benefits or information of great value in this field, I am thinking of trading, buying and selling currencies, and I was able to get some friendships from the owners of experience here and they really provide great advice Me about currencies that I must trust

• +4 1

My life changed here because I stopped working in the secret fund. It may not be fun, but I'm glad I was surprised when I got home. I was there. I have the right to share my opinion with others. Both cryptocurrency and eObit are good.

Well I cannot stand by that thing to happen to me likewise, can hardly wait to get my installment. in any case, what I am truly astounded at the present time, I am truly taking in a great deal from this gathering, so I think soon this discussion is a decent impact to those individuals who need to crypto exchanging

I can not stand by that thing to happen to me additionally, Can hardly wait to get my installment. in any case, what I am truly flabbergasted at the present time, I am truly taking in a ton from this gathering, so I think soon this discussion is a decent impact to those individuals who need to trade cryptocurrencies.

Well, I'm supposed to start learning about yobit training been the fact that I'm now becoming an expert on the forum, which I have started contacting expert on the forum to guide me. Lastly I want to appreciate crytotalk for giving us this great opportunities. Welcome

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with

Show it my friend and do not fear anything, you are in any case a winner. Trust me, you will soon reap the benefits

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

Yes it sometime would do like that and we got some benefits from here I have not experienced about it because I joined from last 2 months. so as I experience able person you are sharing this information with us we are here to get an olive from your post and apply this knowledge in my own working method. I wish you all the best my friend future working stay here and take your time with patience. 💞

• +2 1

Thatsbis really greate, I wish one day I will start making investment. I don't know which coins or token you're using for yoir investment. But I will start making my investment with my talk token I earn in the forum. 

Yobit is very helpful for enemy nawabs because they can learn more about crypto 40 because they can increase bitcoin. This is a good average for 400 posts.  My guess is you are one of us who just want the forum and the best user for it.i I think soon these forums will have a good effect for all those people who want to do crypto trading.

Edited by Anikb2k

I tried getting on it with talktoken although it was only 1% of interest of profit everyday it was still something i look foward for and while its a slow one its still a good profit by the flow itself and i didnt' manage to saw it to point of going down yet but ill try not to mess up.