5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 1

I'm now like you was before, I heard about yobit investbox and I saw it but I never tried it, and it seems to me good maybe I will try it in the next days, I don't know 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

Indeed yes,

seems that most of us here learn thing from cryptotalk, in my personal case, i got the opportunity to enhance my reasoning capabilities and patience as i continue to share my thoughts, ideas and knowledge here in the forum. as will as creating and posting constructive and helpful post/comments.

i think so.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What changes my life in here is I've have earned money  from my work on cryptotalk.It maybe not that big but what I'm grateful of is that I have able to give myself satisfaction that even I'm just at home I'm earning for self worth.I find myself effective in a way of sharing my thoughts to this community.Its already priceless for me.Thanks to cryptotalk and yobit ofcourse.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Congratulations on your first investment. As you can see now the price of QQQ is growing and I can guarantee that the price of QQQ is very stable because many of yobit users are trading with QQQ that's why it has a massive volume on a daily basis.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

No changes in my life yet since Im just starting to post to earn but I will also try investbox if I earn enough from this forum looking forward to it, thanks for your post and encouragement.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In TEMTUM I trust, first quantum secured blockchain. 

Yobit is really great because it keepa giving ua more ways to earn money like they made it seriously easy to increase bitxoin holdings and I think yobit is very helpful foe newbies because they can increase theie bitxoin as they learn more about crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

did you get the ganaca of% 5 ??
How was it with that, I would like to know

I think you should invest in safer currencies, so you reduce the risk

• -1 1
  • +1 1

13 hours ago, Migo said:

I'm now like you was before, I heard about yobit investbox and I saw it but I never tried it, and it seems to me good maybe I will try it in the next days, I don't know 

You should try to invest with yobit investbox. Personally, I invest 80,000 satoshis to QQQ and now I'm receiving a 5% daily interest without any problem.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Congratulation for that but be carefully of yobit investbox you must do research of the investbox coin before investing. Cause sometimes you can invest in dead coins

• +1 2

That's good its means today you are going to get your secondly interest from the yobit investbox, me nowaredays I'm fears to invest in the investbox because I was got really loss. Good luck by the way

• +1 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Lubruselu said:

Congratulation for that but be carefully of yobit investbox you must do research of the investbox coin before investing. Cause sometimes you can invest in dead coins

Or imagine investing on a pumped coin that went up 100% and then you buy it unknowingly, then in two days you find yourself lost almost 100% of your value, so yeah research is important.

Just now, xprince1996 said:

Congratulations on your first investment. As you can see now the price of QQQ is growing and I can guarantee that the price of QQQ is very stable because many of yobit users are trading with QQQ that's why it has a massive volume on a daily basis.

Oh, I almost forgot it is you who directed me into investing on this coin, I should thank you for your advice and guidance.

Just now, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

seems that most of us here learn thing from cryptotalk, in my personal case, i got the opportunity to enhance my reasoning capabilities and patience as i continue to share my thoughts, ideas and knowledge here in the forum. as will as creating and posting constructive and helpful post/comments.

i think so.

I always measure the quality of an account, if they post constructive post from the number of reputation they got, on your case you have about 40 likes for 500 post that's a good average and I think you are one of us who only want what;s best for the forum and the users.

im also worry about losing my money , especially on those shitcoins , can you tell me more about the invest box ? what if i wanted to withdrawl my money , can i do it instantly ? thank you . 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I always measure the quality of an account, if they post constructive post from the number of reputation they got, on your case you have about 40 likes for 500 post that's a good average and I think you are one of us who only want what;s best for the forum and the users.

Indeed yes,

that i learned my lessons after receiving my first warning point (now expired/gone thanks to moderator @Desais) for an "off topic" post and got my first and only "spam or bad post" reaction. this leads me to be more careful and do my best to help for the good of the forum and members in here. and treating payment for every post as a reward of doing good here in the forum (as stated by admin). i think so.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

7 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

That's why its good for an old ranking member to take the carefully with their accounts in orders to be safely. So anything that's he see might be good he don't have to do 

I hope this forum will be more well known and of course be able to complete with other forum provide information about crypto

• -1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh, I almost forgot it is you who directed me into investing in this coin, I should thank you for your advice and guidance.

I am glad that I am able to guide you. Don't worry if I find some interesting coin to invest in yobit investbox I will notify you.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

I am glad that I am able to guide you. Don't worry if I find some interesting coin to invest in yobit investbox I will notify you.

I will be looking forward to that, I'm going to follow you so once you find another interesting investment juts post it on your status update, and it would be nicer if you would tag my name.

31 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I will be looking forward to that, I'm going to follow you so once you find another interesting investment juts post it on your status update, and it would be nicer if you would tag my name.

Okay, let's start our journey with yobit investbox starting with QQQ. Maybe if there is a new ICO it would be great to see the potential if they add the coin in investbox.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Okay, let's start our journey with yobit investbox starting with QQQ. Maybe if there is a new ICO it would be great to see the potential if they add the coin in investbox.

What about investment on pump coins, like the ones I see in yobit one of them been FRWC it has gone 66 percent within 24hrs.

Just now, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that i learned my lessons after receiving my first warning point (now expired/gone thanks to moderator @Desais) for an "off topic" post and got my first and only "spam or bad post" reaction. this leads me to be more careful and do my best to help for the good of the forum and members in here. and treating payment for every post as a reward of doing good here in the forum (as stated by admin). i think so.

Oh about warning points, mine, my warning point also disappeared few days ago, I got it making a reply on appeal for bans and warning point that was not an appeal.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:16 PM, teminalibug said:

What about investment on pump coins, like the ones I see in yobit one of them been FRWC it has gone 66 percent within 24hrs.

Dont ever invest in those pump coins because it pumps without any valid reasons so it means they are manipulated by some whales so if you invest in it your money will surely trap forever.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well i cant wait that thing to happen to me also, can't wait to receive my payment. but what i am really amazed right now, i am really learning a lot from this forum, so i think soon this forum is a good influence to those people who want to crypto trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:14 AM, teminalibug said:

You move from topic to topic, when I see tittle I was thinking to report topic that is in wrong section but when I read you talking about this forum too.

I just check QQQ and I notice some things.

QQQ is active just on one market (DOGE), and on YO market there are no walls to sell on that market.

Maximum to invest in 5% daily QQQ investbox plan is 1,000,000,000 which is around 28,000 DOGE.

And I see that till around 1600sat price there is around 650,000 DOGE.

About this forum, yes forum is good but still have a lot of spams and unnecessary comments/posts.

• +2 5
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png