5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:13 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah i also prefer QQQ because it is only the stable coin in doge market but i hope they make a new investment program for other coins that have a stable price.

You see the news? The investbox of QQQ was returned and the price was skyrocket from 600 to 1700 dogetoshis. I hope you able to buy while qqq is cheap.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/13/2019 at 11:26 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

You see the news? The investbox of QQQ was returned and the price was skyrocket from 600 to 1700 dogetoshis. I hope you able to buy while qqq is cheap.

Haha yeah everyone did a panic buy when the mod announce that the QQQ investbox is back luckily i able to buy some at a discounted price.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

If I have obtained benefits but at the level of change of life not, however if of habits and knowledge.

Every day Learn something, for example your investment result, knowledge, etc. As for habits, Iconnect more time to the form and I like to write and have the opportunity to exchanges ideas with other users .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Funny, I've had an account on yobit since about 2015 and never realized what the investbox feature was all about until I joined this forum and saw some discussion about it.  I had even started a thread on bitcointalk asking what yobit's free coins were good for, and I got *no* answers there. 

And since I did find out about the investbox function, I've invested some of the free coins I've accumulated over the years.  They don't amount to much, but at least you can earn a little bit of interest on them and it could add up over time.  Thanks to cryptotalk and its members for making me aware.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Funny, I've had an account on yobit since about 2015 and never realized what the investbox feature was all about until I joined this forum and saw some discussion about it.  I had even started a thread on bitcointalk asking what yobit's free coins were good for, and I got *no* answers there. 

And since I did find out about the investbox function, I've invested some of the free coins I've accumulated over the years.  They don't amount to much, but at least you can earn a little bit of interest on them and it could add up over time.  Thanks to cryptotalk and its members for making me aware.

Indeed yes,

that yobit investment packs are profitable but for some it's not a passive income though, it must be great that you were able to learn things from this forum as its purpose suppose to be. keep on sharing good ideas and constructive post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Haha yeah everyone did a panic buy when the mod announce that the QQQ investbox is back luckily i able to buy some at a discounted price.

That is nice me too i able to but at discounted price and i will keep compounding it until the investbox is functional.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky14 said:

I haven't start getting paid yet but will soon but any ways still a big thanks to cryptotalk  

Welcome to cryprotalk buddy, you are only 10 more post ahead till you start to get paid, Just make sure to share constructive stuff.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:56 PM, iloveyobit said:

im also worry about losing my money , especially on those shitcoins , can you tell me more about the invest box ? what if i wanted to withdrawl my money , can i do it instantly ? thank you . 

Most of us would never make good money, because of fear of losing. Unlike before, now everyday you can earn some satoshi here. Someone who is going to become rich tomorrow would part of his earnings and invest. Maybe it would work or maybe it will  fail, at least they tried and what more, they can always recover by making more forum posts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/15/2019 at 1:28 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

That is nice me too i able to but at discounted price and i will keep compounding it until the investbox is functional.

Great you can get your roi easy if you keep compounding. Me too im planning to compound my daily interest because i think QQQ might pump again soon.

• +1 2

On 12/6/2019 at 1:17 AM, Migo said:

I'm now like you was before, I heard about yobit investbox and I saw it but I never tried it, and it seems to me good maybe I will try it in the next days, I don't know 

daer sir , please tell me about yobit becouse i am visit first time in this site .

congratulation sir 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Great you can get your roi easy if you keep compounding. Me too im planning to compound my daily interest because i think QQQ might pump again soon.

Yes averaging is a well known and reliable strategy in trading and when you keep buying more QQQ, sometimes at even high rates, eventually the price would average out to a lesser cost and more ROI.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Yes averaging is a well known and reliable strategy in trading and when you keep buying more QQQ, sometimes at even high rates, eventually the price would average out to a lesser cost and more ROI.

Yeah that is why i prefer QQQ rather than other investbox coin of yobit because it has a reliable volume on a daily basis that supporting the price to not dump easily.

• +1 2

I would say that I was afraid like you were before. I was always scared of investing money on exchange websites like yobit. But I would say that yobit invest box is completely safe as far as I've researched. Though I never tried but I'll surely try it in the next few days! 

• +2 2

18 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Most of us would never make good money, because of fear of losing. Unlike before, now everyday you can earn some satoshi here. Someone who is going to become rich tomorrow would part of his earnings and invest. Maybe it would work or maybe it will  fail, at least they tried and what more, they can always recover by making more forum posts.

I am one of those people you are talking about, I lost a lot in the last market going down, but this forum brought me back to life and every dollar I earn from now on is because of this forum, I am very grateful to them . 

• -1 1

10 hours ago, MohammadMohsin said:

I would say that I was afraid like you were before. I was always scared of investing money on exchange websites like yobit. But I would say that yobit invest box is completely safe as far as I've researched. Though I never tried but I'll surely try it in the next few days! 

You should try the investbox feature of yobit. The profit daily is guaranteed. I suggest to you try QQQ it can generate you a 5% fixed daily interest.

• +1 1

53 minutes ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Are you serious? Cryptotalk.org and Yobit change brought change in your life? Would you like to share some experiences with me? I'm an newbie here. I just joined 20 hohrs ago but I'm founding earing 30k satoshi hard in way. If you help me please 

With the collaboration of the two, ct.org and yobit,net, i have gained much experience and knowledge in crypto and also i have made more than 100 usd within 4 or 3 month of my time here.

5 hours ago, Lucky14 said:

Yeah thanks for the advice am already getting paid now and am really happy about it and i will surely try to avoid violating any of the forum rules

Great at the same time you will find yourself getting more knowledge than you already had, good luck.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, teminalibug said:

is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

It could be. Most altcoins are, to be honest. They're only good to speculate at first, but after that first pump, it would just be useless and forgotten.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, teminalibug said:

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

Not that life changing. What I earn is not that significant, but enough to have my savings, and some funds to invest in stock market.

Just now, PiroSense said:

It could be. Most altcoins are, to be honest. They're only good to speculate at first, but after that first pump, it would just be useless and forgotten.

Not that life changing. What I earn is not that significant, but enough to have my savings, and some funds to invest in stock market.

why don't you use what you warn hear to hold for the next year bull run, so you do nit get to miss it?

Just now, gmjutt6 said:

I just made made my 100 posts yesterday and now I am seeking money by one post in yobit exchange. It is really a good platform. Thanks cryptotalk.

I'm glad you made it I remember when i started there was not such a condition for 100 posts, But after too much spamming they had to enforce all that, good luck, will be happy to hear from you.

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

so you do nit get to miss it?

Only few, established altcoins really survive the market, and could be driven their price up alongside Bitcoin.

I don't want investbox that much either since you would only get the interest, and not your initial deposited funds. If I would invest due to the bull run, might as well go direct to the source and hold some Bitcoin to exchange only when the price reached higher.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Only few, established altcoins really survive the market, and could be driven their price up alongside Bitcoin.

I don't want investbox that much either since you would only get the interest, and not your initial deposited funds. If I would invest due to the bull run, might as well go direct to the source and hold some Bitcoin to exchange only when the price reached higher.

During the Bitcoin bull market when bitcoin goes higher, let say 300% there a\re other low priced crypto that will go higher 9x or more.