5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

5 minutes left till I get my first interest on yobit investbox, Thanks to cryptotalk.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:14 AM, teminalibug said:

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

What profit have you gotten form this forum that have changed your life?

I joined Yoda airodrop and earned from it, claimed my money on my Payeer account. I am very happy to gain profits and bounty section is very likely to me. Investbox Al's a great idea 💡 thanks yobit

Yes, yobit investbox is great. I mean it's a fair investment and I too got 10℅ in my x10 and it's really legit. But I nevver tried investing now. Maybe few months will do.

• +1 1

Investbox in yobit exchange is very useful. You can create yobit exchange without cryptotalk but it is much better if you also create cryptotalk. You used the investbox for your investment, you can put your money there so and your money will increase depends on how many percent you can get on a certain coin you chose.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Nohaaa said:

I joined Yoda airodrop and earned from it, claimed my money on my Payeer account. I am very happy to gain profits and bounty section is very likely to me. Investbox Al's a great idea 💡 thanks yobit

But that coin is now dropped,i was luck to sell sooner, it is now more than 300% down.

Cryptotalk made me know yobit and this investbox feature they offer, But all that time I could not invest yet because I was afraid of the requirement they demand for investing because of the risk to losing your money on dead coins.

Yesterday I invested on QQQ coin and today I'm about to get my 5% interest, this coin does not require you to do any task, the only thing that worries me, is if it because one of those useless coins in the future.

This is one of the benefit or knowledge i got from cryptotalk, apart from those bounties and airdrops from the bounty section that I have not yet started with.

I am just collecting the 30,000 Satoshi and day by day i am trying to buy a laptop, i am thinking of investment but as you afraid of the dead coins in the future...

• +1 1

I get 30 thousand Satoshi almost every day that I work in this field because I love it and also because I can get some money to complete my studies.

• +1 1

Being here is so beneficial at least we can earn extra cash in here a big thanks to crypto talk and yobit for making this happen my you last long and thanks for your post and an encouragement about yobit hoping to try out some  of it's benefits you mentioned.

• +2 1

Becouse of the free airdrops that gives me yoda coin i am now able to earn 1% of my 700yoda in my investbox and i just now collecting all my 1%on it and i will invest it on 2%daily ofcourse in YODA.i find it very profitable and it teach me how to make profit in free airdrops to invest.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, khaler said:

I get 30 thousand Satoshi almost every day that I work in this field because I love it and also because I can get some money to complete my studies.

I used the coins I earned from cryptotalk to invest at yobit investbox, you need to check it out.

Since I am still a newbie and also a student here, so I am trying to understand and collect all the information which is very much required for trading and investment, and hope to get good profit in future.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, teminalibug said:

The economic benefit has been great, it's the platform that pays more for free and in less time than others, but my greatest benefits have been:

1-The opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies.

2-Practice and improve the english language.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, qendalyman said:

I have benefited from this forum a lot as I know Idrop Yoda and it is really a benefit

I haven benefited a lot in this forum, but missed both of the airdrops, too bad.

13 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend
Yes, you are right to have the most amazing investment fund in the Yobit
But I fear investing in it, as most of the currencies present are fake currencies

I have a reason to agree with you, the QQQ itself now has lost value, and recently there was the other one x10 which is now lost value to 1 satoshi too, i was lucky to withdraw early.

Congractulation of your first payment of crypto talk. I also recieve my first payment before some days and i am very happy to earn here because i never see this type of earning and learning platform.

• +1 1

Same experience here my friend, I got to know about yobit when I started using cryptotalk and I love yobit so much now, I invest and trade using yobit every day now.

• +1 1

I think the investment box in the Yobit is not profitable if you have small investment because the action really cost so much than you earn from the interest.

Edited by Xsimple
  • +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

10 hours ago, hano said:

This looks good I want also to invest the amount and withdraw his profits

You can go ahead and try, but remember not all coins are reliable.

About alert points, mine, my admonition promontory in addition gone a small number of existence ago, I got it assembly a retort on plea for bans and alert situation. 

About alert points, mine, my admonition promontory in addition gone a small number of existence ago, I got it assembly a retort on plea for bans and alert situation. 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Alex104 said:

Well I missed a chance to yobit investbox coin but not issue big crypto talk.org forum is give me daily good earning so I m so happy to this precocious gift.

You did not miss a chance the investbox is always there, you can at any time invest.

Edited by teminalibug

I made a lot of profits through this wonderful forum as well as the YOBIT platform and I am constantly working on this forum and benefit from it

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for your post dear, I heard the investment box but I scare to invest in investment box because I afraid I can loose all money if I invest my money. But I will invest money in the investment box in the future.

• +1 1