Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

On 1/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, Epic said:

If scalping relies in quick buying and selling you will need a good internet connection to see the price changes of the coin real time and since the internet connection here in my country has dialup speed, its not in my best interest to try scalping.

The most commonly used time range is from 1 minute to 5 minutes. Find out what works best. Each profit you make is very small and does not repeat your trading, you will not earn high profits in this method. It is also very risky because prices change very quickly.

Scalping is my favorite trading strategy. However, like other strategies, it involves risks. You have to have an eye on the entire market and analyze price movements. The luck factor can also play its role: being in the right place at the right time ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

5 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

You are saying right , scalping is really good trading strategy . We can earn good amount of money by doing scalping in crypto trading . Some time I also use this strategy on trading .

Scalping trading is when a trader center and close a trade within a short period of time, like within some minutes to hours. Using strong cryptocurrencies  like bitcoin against tether for scalp trading is good but Altcoins of little value can cause great loss. 

Scalping trade is good for generating some profits in short period of time but it requires one to have a strategy and maintain some discipline as you said but if you have no trading strategy then this method isn't for you because it can cause some loss in a short period of time as well.

I actually had no idea what Scalping in terms of cryptocurrencies trading was meant to be, now i see, thanks for your brief explanation.

Sometimes i make those kind of scalpings when i see there is alot of fuzz / speculation on a specific currency.

Other times i just go for fully daily trades as waiting on a big price difference.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't think that scalping of crypto market is useful for those who have not experienced and not having huge amounts of money into their pockets because with small investment we can't earned huge amounts of profit because if we earned one or two with one hundred dollars investment means only two USD but if we have 1000$ USD investment then two percent means 20$ for us. 

This is important information regarding scalping. I will make some points about Scalping first, it relies on technical analysis, and it is also dependent on short-term deals to transfer such as about 15 minutes and is not approved for long-term deals is best suited for individuals who are trading today
But I rely on the sl and tp because it is not accurate by a full percentage.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Scalping might be good but it is not good enough to make you money on daily basis with little amount.  So if you find good coin for scalping stick to it or go for day trading. 

On 12/5/2019 at 4:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Is Scalping Trading the right trading method for you?

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

I think scalping is not suitable for me, because scalping is used by professional traders, as a beginner trader, I can only trade daily or long term. For fast trading like scalping, maybe I need time to learn it, from the experience of some of my friends, the scalping method in my opinion is good and quite profitable.