Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

On 4/2/2020 at 3:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, for me, I prefer scalping when the market is quick to move and liquidity exists because this means more trading opportunities and greater profit from scalping.

Yes, this is what I prefer in general, too, when liquidity is good and movement is fast there is a good opportunity to do several scalping and fast deals profitable but when the movement is slow I prefer to do long trading.

Yes, trading with Scalping is very beneficial, but there is a risk and a risk, and for this you must be careful and I use this method personally and I make good profits through it.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, displongbots said:

Scalping might be a first rate methodology in the occasion that because it were you recognize the manner round it. Scalping isn't a easy way to change, you may be recommended and you'll lose

Yes the scalping it's not recommended for beginner trader because they nee d a high knowledge in analyze of the market and the chart 

8 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, trading with Scalping is very beneficial, but there is a risk and a risk, and for this you must be careful and I use this method personally and I make good profits through it.

Thank you for sharing your opinion here, yes scalping is very useful but at the same time it is dangerous for those who do not have good experience in trading this type and therefore it is better for beginners to learn well and practice small deals before they enter this type.

20 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, this is what I prefer in general, too, when liquidity is good and movement is fast there is a good opportunity to do several scalping and fast deals profitable but when the movement is slow I prefer to do long trading.

In the end, this is due to the choice of the personal trader in relation to his capital or the strategy he follows. Is he a daily trader or stored for the long term?

Yes, it is a beautiful field that depends on speed, focus and taking advantage of the right times
But the best long-term investments are for this kind of speculation because the risks are lower and profits are more 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:02 AM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I have tried scalping and it is very not easy all and very dangerous too like day trading. It can be profitable but very also dangerous. 

This is true, it is very profitable, but it is very dangerous. It is not as easy as some think you should be an expert in this type of trading or follow the experts ’recommendations in order to be successful in it and you may face heavy losses.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:02 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I have tried scalping and it is very not easy all and very dangerous too like day trading. It can be profitable but very also dangerous. 

On the contrary, if you do a professional scalping, you will find that it is very easy and enjoyable at the same time because it depends on a small time frame, as well as the liquidity must be high in the currency.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, CryptoVicky said:

Scalping it's a great trading strategy if you have a good skill over it. But if your are a new trader then it will be quite difficult to manage and get profitable trades. You need to know candlestick patters, support-ressistance and entry and exit points. Stop-loss is mandatory for all trades. 

The advantage of allocating money into two parts for slow name transactions and trading positions via extended method, this is healthier as an alternative before you. Everyone can determine how he likes and is comfortable trading. This varies from person to person.

7 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

scaling is not really good, because then you will have high risks when trading, especially when your losses will be easy to panic and difficult to control them.

It is not good in some cases but in other cases it is very profitable, when you find a good movement in the market on a pair of currencies it is possible to do quick and profitable scalping but the opposite is not recommended.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

1 hour ago, Mishadima said:

Scalping is stressful but is a good way to make some profit in trading, it is risky and you must be a trader with good background and experience if not you will easily loss especially when you are wlow.

Yes, this really needs some experience. You cannot do fast scalping deals without having a good experience because this needs to know the currencies you are successful in and monitor their movement and choose the right time to buy and sell.

9 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

Day trading and scalping are like the same except that scalping is more short, it is very risky as short term trading  are very risky. Only few traders gain using it. 

Yes, it is similar to daily trading, but it is fast and fraught with risks, it is a small profitable profitable small profits but because of the large number of these strikes you can achieve good profits in the end. Recommended for experts only.

I think that scalping can sometimes be used , but it is pointless to engage in it on a permanent basis, since in most cases it depends on news that no one knows how to predict

Scalping is very good technique that can make you profits and loss at anytime, it takes a lot of practice to get used to it. And you should always be careful when doing scalping

On 1/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, Apple said:

I think scalping is useful for people with big funds because short trading will make little profit with a small fund. But people with a bag of a patient can also do this too. I found a user who makes a full guide about scalping in this below thread.

Another important thing in scalp trading is calculating the exact amount you will earn in each short trade because you pay a fee for each trade. To become a successful scalp trader, you should be very active and focus on anything that signals an upcoming price change. you keep a trade for a shorter period of time, but while the lower risk in these types of trades there are still some risks associated with scaling.

I think scalping is the last thing a trader should do, since it is unlikely that you can earn more than 3-4 dollars a day on it.

I don't trade scalps but I hear so many people say they made a good profit from scalping, at the end of the day it comes back to you and it depends on your way of trading and someone might find long term trading profitable while some other find short term and scalp trading more useful.

Edited by lharost

On 5/4/2020 at 12:43 PM, lharost said:

I don't trade scalps but I hear so many people say they made a good profit from scalping, at the end of the day it comes back to you and it depends on your way of trading and someone might find long term trading profitable while some other find short term and scalp trading more useful.

If you are not an expert in this type of trading, you do not have to work with it, this strategy requires experience, focus, a lot of information, and price monitoring. This method is successful in pairs that have good turnover and fast movement.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:43 PM, lharost said:

Something about scalping, is that it does not real requires much analysis but mostly emotional analysis, that is why i think it is no good.

It's not useful way of trading for me because it requires continuous follow-up of the crypto market which is very hard to do especially for newbies. You have to take very quick decisions in it which can also leads to a big loss.

Technically scalping is a more difficult trading system since you are spending more spread commission making multiple purchases in the short term, as opposed to making one operation per day or week.

For me personally, scalping is not a way of earning money, but a way of entertainment, since it is difficult to make money on it, I have done this before , but I realized that it is much more profitable to invest

On 1/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, depress1on said:

I think that scalping is useful only for the beginning, in other cases it makes no sense to practice and constantly use it as a way to earn money.

Technology research so you can get it right as a result of spending your own money. and even make money using an important single exchange. It's great to have small wins easier to get. This technique. The price of cryptocurrencies is constantly on the move, leaving lots of great expansion opportunities.

yes scalping is a very useful tool in trading you can make discrete gains with few risks, but it is very demanding and tiring and almost like a job, you have to do many small quick transactions in succession is truly stressful

Yes but this way need enough experience and knowledge about this cryptocurrencies market! This isn't easy as it sounds and it takes a long time to become goid with scalping.. If you don't know how to trade in the normal way so you wouldn't sucees in scalping..