Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

i am not a scalping kind of trader because i am buy any coin for long time and hold for more pump.

scalping traders are good but they should analysis about coin can more pump or not

scalping strategy it must have a high discipline because it is on a low timeframe. because I don't trade as a full time job it becomes problematic for me if I use a scalping strategy. from what I understand because of the level of crypto volatility, scalping can provide a good profit in a day by using the scalping technique you can trade more than 20x and large increases have a high level of possibility.

11 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Scalping is an advanced method for reaching profit in shortest time possible. In this method, you take advantage of slight and small price changes that you see on graphs. You have to continue buying and selling coins which is very time-consuming and boring. Every profit you earn is very small and without repeating your trades, you will not earn high profit in this method. It is also very risky due to prices changing very fast. I don't like this method because it needs extreme attention and concentration. You can try short term trading instead and earn good profit with less risks.

Your words are true, my friend. They need to speed up and sit in front of the indicators all the time and have few profits, but it can be beneficial in only one case, which is that you have a large capital. In this case, you can make big profits from these quick and frequent strikes.

If scalping relies in quick buying and selling you will need a good internet connection to see the price changes of the coin real time and since the internet connection here in my country has dialup speed, its not in my best interest to try scalping.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Is Scalping Trading the right trading method for you?

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

Through scalping on the crypto market we make good money and this is the best way to make money in the market because scalping is the short term trading and through this we make good amount of money in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me scalping is really is really profitable and yet complex, for me i really prefer day trading because i find it easy and suitable for me i guess. we have our own ways to get profit.

Scalping is the preferred method for small traffickers and owners of small capital. It depends on the kidnapping of profit and on the principle of strike and run for me. It is an ideal strategy that suits my financial capabilities.

Most trader use the scalping way/method for trading as it is the simpliest and easiest way of trading.moreover it doesnt even take that long time to trade and it gives you profit in a very short time.

8 hours ago, Tozin said:

That is true, it is one of the superlative behavior to build currency if you are at slightest go through a craze or two in trading already, but if you are truly a newbie you perhaps will absolutely squander extra funds trying to scalp

Yes, this method is never recommended for beginners, because they will most likely waste their money. This method requires some experience, skill, and speed as well as capital that is rather large in order to obtain quick and successful deals.

I have a good way of scalping you just set the timeframe in 15 minutes if you want to get a lot of profit every day

No I don'tprefer scalping.Rather I'll suggest for the forex trading.Because forex trading is the best platform for the trading.

l find scalping as a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies, but the person involved should be very familiar with what one is getting involved in. One should view and know the coin and its reaction to enable one to make profit in the time of scalping. 

2 hours ago, Maliha islam said:

I find this scalping more useful in Forex trading and less in Cryptocurrency. The money that is traded in a short period of ...

Nations currencies are more volatile than crypto currencies. 

So scalping is more profitable in forex than in cryptocurrency.

22 hours ago, contjack said:

Surely scalping may be a tremendous device of advantage however it need to take after a association of policies to create it such: the number one of these is clearly of a intellectual nature and proposes by no means to freeze. Since the scalper does so numerous operations amid the day it's miles unavoidable that a few of them will fall flat, one of the strategies that nice suits the forex show off is the Sling Shot, which oversees to capture little and visit choices up over a unmarried sitting. The method consists of the utilize of a bar chart (or candles) since it calls for the records given by means of the price chart, ie commencing, final, most severe and minimal. Entering into greater detail, for a bullish technique the primary step entails the distinguishing proof of a setup bar, this is the bar that encompasses a remove among best and least of at slightest 15 pips.

Thank you, my friend, for this good explanation. It seems that you are an expert with this type of trading. You have explained some good points and added some important information to the topic so it is worth admiring because this is what I always ask members who comment on my topics.

We have different perspective when it comes un crypto trading, and it will depends on us, maybe scalping is someone strategy because they used to it. 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.

N9

1 hour ago, Arafathosen said:

I don't think that scalping is a useful way to trade in cryptocurrency market.Yes as my method it is the bestest trading method ever for us

Scalping can be very useful for those who have little investment but want high profit because it lets you use leverage up to 10x or even more. However, if you don't know how to trade in this way, you will risk losing a fortune. Don't try it unless you have traded for 3 years and feel confident about your anticipations. There is also another risky method called margin trading. It works almost with the same formula as the previous method but is a little less risky. These methods are only useful for veterans.

Am not as os sure on what we have as trading stand on scalping I have even never bought or traded on crypto currencies in form of scalping because I think this is a little bit  difficult to work for but its always good to even thin of a better way to trade and this is to buy and hold the currencies , thats really important.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, Crypto123 said:

yes, due the high volatility of cryptocurrencies it is pretty easy to use the scalping strategy.

and i use this strategy a lot since i really like making small and fast profits, but it also very risky for the same reason.

scalping can be also a bit stressful because you work using short time frames and you because you have to pay a lot of attention 

Scalping strategy is suitable for use in markets that are experiencing high fluctuations, by using scalping you are required to take profits as soon as possible. One disadvantage of using Scalping is that you are required to use large capital to get maximum results, besides opening your order you are also exposed to the risk of loss.

My friend is very liking the scalping trading. They said it's the best way to make us of the volatile market on a certain coin. Especially a new coins he says. It has a very good ups and downs on every minutes for him to take profits. He says that it's not for beginners, so only if you want to lose a lot of your money into them, then don't even try he said.

Scalping has appeared recently, and it is a great tool in order to start trading and make money on trading with cryptocurrencies.

Well scalping is really profitable its kind of a strategy if do you it right, well now i am doing day trading because i find it easy i mean not that easy but its good for me. so thats all.

Me as a beginner i am learning on scalping i don't care about the profits at the moment because I'm trading with small capital so i care about the experience more than the profit 

Scalping is used for very short time trading because this is for skills person because if we used without any skills then we can lose our money so do if you want.