Cryptotalk campaign on Bitcointalk Payments. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zardinas929

Cryptotalk campaign on Bitcointalk Payments.

Hi to all admins, I just want to ask some updates regrading your signature campaign in bitcointalk, its already 6 days since wallet emptied and all participants cannot process payouts at the moment, looking forward for the update from admin, thank you. Please delete this topic if not appropriate here.   

In TEMTUM I trust, first quantum secured blockchain. 

Wait..what signature campaign?because as far as I know this forum hasn't yet started a signature campaign and its members who keep asking for it but the moderator haven't decided when yet..so please let me know what signature campaign that ia already in place. 

You ask at the wrong forum, go to bitcointalk and ask moderator is balance already refill or signature campaign ended?. Moderator already give answer in their thread you should read it. So, is up to you keep going with signature all get another bounty program.

2 hours ago, Naga said:

Wait..what signature campaign?because as far as I know this forum hasn't yet started a signature campaign and its members who keep asking for it but the moderator haven't decided when yet..so please let me know what signature campaign that ia already in place. 

Yeah you're right, he is talking about the other forum which is bitcointalk. The signature campaign here are not started yet, just like him many members here waiting for it. Just have some patience and it will happen soon.  

On 12/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, Zardinas929 said:

Hi to all admins, I just want to ask some updates regrading your signature campaign in bitcointalk, its already 6 days since wallet emptied and all participants cannot process payouts at the moment, looking forward for the update from admin, thank you. Please delete this topic if not appropriate here.   

I saw many complaints about the signature campaign payments but as of now the admins have not done any official announcement about this issue maybe they are already trying to fix the issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think you go to the wrong forum mate, i think your problem will be fix if you go to the bitcointalk forum, admins and moderators there are different from here. but i also see a lot of rants about the signature campaign. all we can do is wait for the official announcement.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:35 AM, Zardinas929 said:

Maybe you should talk to Yahoo the bounty manager to see why this is happening and when it will be likely fixed, this forum may be the reason for the sig campaign but the admins here are not in charge of the cryptotalk campaign, so it is best to ask in btt about it.

👮‍♂️ 

I think the admin of the forum needs to take any action about the signature campaign on bitcointalk.org payment because there are alot of members who face their payment issues and still the admins are not giving any announcement about it so please admin or moderator solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

7 hours ago, Naga said:

he talked about the signature campaign on bitcointalk about cryptotalk or yobit, because maybe he thought the admin on cryptotalk was the same as the admin (cryptotalk/yobit) on bitcointalk

13 hours ago, palalu said:

he talked about the signature campaign on bitcointalk about cryptotalk or yobit, because maybe he thought the admin on cryptotalk was the same as the admin (cryptotalk/yobit) on bitcointalk

Oh ok now that make sense because I know the signature campaign hasn't started on here yet and we are all waiting patiently for it and ir would be great to contribute in it as a full member on the forum.

5 hours ago, Naga said:

Oh ok now that make sense because I know the signature campaign hasn't started on here yet and we are all waiting patiently for it and ir would be great to contribute in it as a full member on the forum.

yes I am also waiting for when there is a signature campaign, especially those who pay with bitcoin instead of tokens

On 12/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, Naga said:

Try to pay attention to the OP question !
The OP inquired about the cryptotalk campaign on Bitcointalk, and the payment on bitcointalk was much higher, ie 12-20k sat / post. while in this forum advertise there, but for 6 days an empty wallet is not filled by the admin here. just last night which was filled in by the CT.org admin and made people happy to return because they already got the payment.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, myaccount1 said:

I think the admin of the forum needs to take any action about the signature campaign on bitcointalk.org payment because there are alot of members who face their payment issues and still the admins are not giving any announcement about it so please admin or moderator solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

I think the administrator try to do his best because I'm thinking it is definitely not easy to run 2 campaigns at once as you keep paying for cryptotalk campaigns and also signature campaign because this will need some serious funding. 

Hey buddy the problem about the bitcointalk delayed payment was already solved. I got the news in the yobit telegram admin and he said the problem was solved now. 

37 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Hey buddy the problem about the bitcointalk delayed payment was already solved. I got the news in the yobit telegram admin and he said the problem was solved now. 

I'm just creating an account on bitcointalk but I don't see the option to add cryptotalk forum signature. Can you help me with that issue please!

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

17 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm just creating an account on bitcointalk but I don't see the option to add cryptotalk forum signature. Can you help me with that issue please!

You cant add easily the cryptotalk signature you must reach a higher rank first in bitcointalk and also you just created your account.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, xprince1996 said:

You cant add easily the cryptotalk signature you must reach a higher rank first in bitcointalk and also you just created your account.

What's are the totally of post that's should I post in bitcointalk in order to get high rank? And what's are the maximum post should I post on bitcointalk?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

What's are the totally of post that's should I post in bitcointalk in order to get high rank? And what's are the maximum post should I post on bitcointalk?

Bitcointalk works the same with cryptotalk but on bitcointalk you must received a merit to other member in order to rank up. If i were focus here because cryptotalk will take over bitcointalk soon.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:19 PM, xprince1996 said:

Bitcointalk works the same with cryptotalk but on bitcointalk you must received a merit to other member in order to rank up. If i were focus here because cryptotalk will take over bitcointalk soon.

So does you mean that's I could be able to reach sir member level by having many community reputation and not by having many contents?

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/5/2019 at 9:35 AM, Zardinas929 said:

Did they still not paid on that signature campaign on bitcoin talk, please update me.

7 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Did they still not paid on that signature campaign on bitcoin talk, please update me.

I really don't care about the bitcointalk campaign. I don't believe the campaign manager, and I have proof that he is defending some user that making a burst post. But I'm not going to expose it. 

50 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I really don't care about the bitcointalk campaign. I don't believe the campaign manager, and I have proof that he is defending some user that making a burst post. But I'm not going to expose it. 

But the campaign is started by cryptatlk for the benefit of cryptotalk, and from how I know cryptotalk thy are trust worthy.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

But the campaign is started by cryptatlk for the benefit of cryptotalk, and from how I know cryptotalk thy are trust worthy.

Yes, I knew that. It seems they have chosen the wrong campaign manager. However, I don't care about it anymore. Let the result talk. Meanwhile, let's make a good post and effort here. I believe we had a good system in the future here.

22 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

So does you mean that's I could be able to reach sir member level by having many community reputations and not by having many contents?

Contents and reputation are both important in bitcointalk but now it is hard to rank up because the higher ranks are hoarding the merit that they can give. This is mainly the reason why some bitcointalk users leave the forum.

Indeed yes,

i think you better ask bitcointalk moderators directly about it,

as sayings goes: "you must be barking on the wrong tree"