Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen. - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen.

But it has not happened yet has it, i mean we had a bull run recently which is related to retailers investments as i have read somewhere, that means it has nothing to do with the halving.

8 minutes ago, Devid629 said:

It is correct that crypto price change and every time we get panic. Never think negative only  about crypto price when dumping. Became a good trader need many knowledge. So it is hold time and when bull run start need sell.

It is natural to panic when you have no idea when the market conditions would change and this is because of lack of knowledge and analytical skills, which we should learn in order to avoid losses and panics.

Just now, Devid629 said:

It is correct that crypto price change and every time we get panic. Never think negative only  about crypto price when dumping. Became a good trader need many knowledge. So it is hold time and when bull run start need sell.

But this is always the news affecting bitcoin for example suddenly 10 countries in the world has restricted bitcoin, so that's means those people from those countries will be required to sell their bitcoins in a low price, so that's means it will be affecting the price.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, wilbertson said:

The halving is upon us.

I'm impressed. I had also the faith in the halving but not 100%. I didn't know if Bitcoin would achieve this and again it delivered. We all know now what to do, and we can take a few risks now that would not be too much, but wait for the next bear market and be ahead of the rest that don't follow forums and don't understand what the halving means.

• +2 1

I have learned one thing after being in the cryptocurrency that you will always get the bull run no matter what happens with your money and no matter how long it will take but it will come for sure.

McAfee, who believes this crazy man? !!! This man is eccentric and suspicious and troubled, his life is like a police story with a lot of suspense and excitement. This man always lies and is not ashamed of himself, he must stop these lies.

• +2 1

I was told so too during the last year August. I didn't know a lot so I jumped right into Bitcoin and Cryptotalk helped me a lot. The bull run is very active and is looking lately to have found renewed interest after Elon Musk openly supports now Bitcoin. This could be the next moment for the bull run and we hope to learn about the investment made by Musk.

We cannot predict the price for sure, but I think that in the next half the price will go up and improve well and we will achieve good profits through that. We have to wait for what will happen in the time of the half and decide at that time.

Good trader need many knowledge . Diffently, that Crypto price change and every time we get panic . We should learn in order to avoid losses and panics . I think negative news might mean that many people sell bitcoin so will by bitcoin cheaply . We have to wait for what will happen in the time of the half and decide.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:35 AM, wilbertson said:

One if these people is McAfee, this guy would deny Russian to have hacked the US by pointing out that it was some random teenager.

They make us laugh yah, but stop believing those people. The halving is upon us.

So true. You are banned, but if you ever come back to read the replies to your post, I think you deserve to read a congrats on your position

You just given to everybody the reality of what was going on and how much important it was to stick to our values at the right moment, when everything was looking to not go as we were planning, having two years of bear market and a very small interest in Bitcoin at that time.