Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen.

Halving or not,what matter is we know how to play with those crypto to earn profits,we should not just depends on halving,we can scalp it and gain even small profits.

We are feeling free even halving happen or not.halving happen if we

are dont want.we are waiting it and thinking positive about it

will bitcoin price rise after it

During bitcoin harboring, I figured there was no need to panic, and one of the reasons is that after that, the demand for more girls will increase, and how the cost of casting will increase, as well as those who are minus and whoThere is a small investor who has gone through this long enough that they will be able to make a lot of profit, but I think that is one of the reasons why it is so good to get their lights out before the sun risesThat bitcoin can increase at any time and give comments if we want to make more profit in the short question

And I think you have no reason or need to think about all these things in the long run because when it did, the price of Bitcoin increased even more, and that was seen in the case of AllTime High Blessing as wellThe future is very good 2021 As it is becoming more and more popular globally, I think that will greatly increase its price

From there, the reward will again be reduced to 6.25 bitcoin per 10 minutes in 2020.Therefore, if we assume that demand is constant or increased, then the new supply circulating in the market will not be able to keep up with the existing demand so prices can rise,"

1 hour ago, Abbas Khan said:

I dont think so that may be i am positive or negative in my opinion but i say that the whole market will face a bull run after halving

Many people say that. That after halving there will definitely be a significant change to Bitcoin. So that's what we have been waiting for. Is that true or not.

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

The one after is guaranteed by history, we have witnessed what Happened after the previous halvings.

if something happened in the past that is not a rule that it should happen again, there is nothing guaranteed in crypto mate and you should know that by now.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Fabrick said:

I agree with you BTC havling will happen in next year. Every year we can see the big pump with BTC so next year also we will see a big pump.

That should happen to bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin dropped last year so it's time for a big pump in bitcoin next year because we can see there will be a big pump this year.

I agree, I also have many negative times after my currency depreciated, but then I realized that these are negative and worthless worries. Be positive and optimistic

Yes, indeed, people like this intentionally promote false ideas and news just in order to win after them or promote products and only do not care about people.

7 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

There will be false news to divert our attention and then they can benefit from.us

Of course, this is what they are used to doing in the past few years, they deliberately promote false or under-credible news in order to move the market or raise the price of a currency and then sell it at the top and benefit.

The halving and the way people think of it like something that will be surely making the price rise is probably a trap. To see a new bullmarket you need investors. Retail and traditional ones. Where exatly do you see them coming and for what reason? Is there any news on any major economy adopting Bitcoin? There is nothing going on lately. The only thing we can hope is the Lightning Network.

Yeap, not really sure about mcafee things but for bitcoin halving, I don't think negative things since it's have fundamental that will make crypto market on bull trend, Simple since reward was reduced it will control the inflation.

1 hour ago, kubuto1 said:

In my opinion, if you are an investor for daily trading, you should be familiar with the volatile and unpredictable market price and must be calm at all prices.

Thats  true buddy.and if you are just a newbie you are ofcourse got panic when the price is low.

But think that if price are going low there is a big possibility of pumping big.thats what make the dumps and pumps

18 hours ago, Diggy said:

Of course halving will happen in May and no one can't stop this. Maybe bull run will happen now in Quarter 2 of 2020 

yep, and I think the price of bitcoin has grow-up in the last few days maybe because of the halving bitcoin news

4 minutes ago, Hamk said:

It was because of halving the buzz that is coming and that is making more people to invest

but I think there might be a small-medium correction when the Chinese new year because it also happened in previous years

4 hours ago, Jackmil said:

Because in my opinion after halving, we won't know what will happen next to bitcoin. Many possibilities will occur. So do not you get your hopes up.

Too much hope is only natural. But most likely, bitcoin will increase after halving. I am very sure of that. But see you going forward.

As I've seen, the bullish rally doesn't happen until after the halving, and before halving there's a small retracement before the exponential growth happens, so right now the best thing to do is to hold bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

How major? 20k, 50k, 100k or even more, what you think the next bull run after halving would bring?

i dont think we will see such high numbers mate, lets be optimistic but not be filling the market with insane targets and for me i would say we could reach anywhere between 17k to 23k.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:35 AM, wilbertson said:

People tends to be so negative on obvious matters it is how they make their fame greater, especially when those things comes out as they say.

One if these people is McAfee, this guy would deny Russian to have hacked the US by pointing out that it was some random teenager.

They make us laugh yah, but stop believing those people. The halving is upon us.

I am not negative in the market and i am sure that the crypto market will give me huge profit in short time because in this market soon the bull will come and the BTC will make a jump high this time and on that time i know that i make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that for bitcoin, negative emotions are unnecessary, but I know people will worry a lot. but after many times you will realize that the bitcoin after falling it will increase, the value is much higher, and you should not do anything negative

I wonder why would anyone be negative about halving or the supposed bullrun. We have seen bitcoin touch 20k in 2017, and the chances of it repeating that price is very likely, with or without halving. Its the trust of investors on bitcoin that propels the price. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, huyasdad08 said:

. Halving will happen and it is difficult to predict before and after that, the price will rise and the holder will gain a lot of benefits then.

For now i think that is one of the reasons why it is accordingly enjoyable to comprehend their illumination out before the sun rises that bitcoin can increase at any time and give away commentary if we covet to take home other profit in the rapid time.

Don't be too bull after dividing it will occur. That might happen on May 14 this year. and in my opinion it's still a long time, but you have to stay alert. and must prepare yourself.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, Ppmanhot said:

I don't want the halving to come sooner because the market is not stable enough and the price of bitcoin is going down and up  Everytime

even though you don't want halving to happen immediately you can't do anything because halving is always scheduled properly.