Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen.

People tends to be so negative on obvious matters it is how they make their fame greater, especially when those things comes out as they say.

One if these people is McAfee, this guy would deny Russian to have hacked the US by pointing out that it was some random teenager.

They make us laugh yah, but stop believing those people. The halving is upon us.

Edited by wilbertson

We are simply trusting that the time will recollect Q2 is still far away. Try not to contend excessively quick. What is sure is that Bitcoin and its locale won't stop if something occurs.

I just think the halving is don't have too much effect for miner. The halving will make Bitcoin reward decreased 50%. So basicly the miner need atleast 2 times price to cover the cost. Maybe you can say don't negative, yes right that is a reason why i still mining it and hold it, because i believe someday Bitcoin will have golden time again, the prices also going up and used in many sector.

But if the prices is still same or going down, i don't know is it still worth to hodl Bitcoin. Let's look later.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

yes, we like it or not halving will definitely happen, we should just prepare a mature strategy so there is not much loss

19 hours ago, wilbertson said:

People tends to be so negative on obvious matters it is how they make their fame greater, especially when those things comes out as they say.

One if these people is McAfee, this guy would deny Russian to have hacked the US by pointing out that it was some random teenager.

They make us laugh yah, but stop believing those people. The halving is upon us.

I don't know but Mcafee is a strong believer in halving and Bitcoin he is the one who predicted that Bitcoin will reach $1 million by the end of 2020, I don't know about his other statement but for a guy to predict one million for Bitcoin is total believe. 

Let's hope the bullish market in the next year because of the bitcoin halving event. For now let's accumulate cheap cryptos we never know when will pump the prices..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:35 PM, wilbertson said:

I believe more in what I think, I also try to digest some of the analysis and information announced by the experts, then filter the information. I think positively on halving, seeing the history of the value of bitcoin is my main foundation on my belief in halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/6/2019 at 12:41 PM, Ilustration said:

and don't believe also to that person bitcoin will not reach 1 million by the end of 2020, because bitcoin need more support like big companies govemrnt support and many more

Yes you are right, the supporting is the most wanted from bitcoin to reach the highest level of acceptance, the adoption will be good for cryptocurrencies in the future 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:29 PM, palalu said:

yes, we like it or not halving will definitely happen, we should just prepare a mature strategy so there is not much loss

Actually, without a clear decision from you, half will definitely happen or everything will continue to run, therefore you must have a good and mature strategy so that you don't feel much loss, so you have to be careful and you have to have an inventory of thoughts to set a solid strategy.

5 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Actually, without a clear decision from you, half will definitely happen or everything will continue to run, therefore you must have a good and mature strategy so that you don't feel much loss, so you have to be careful and you have to have an inventory of thoughts to set a solid strategy.

that's what I'm saying. why do you explain my post again by adding a few words. I hope that doesn't happen again

Most of the people said that the price of bitcoin will rise before this month ends rather this year ends. Bitcoin halving will happen, we just need to wait for those opportunities to come. Bitcoin could increase and decrease anytime, we can't tell want will happen in the future. That's for me. 

14 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I bet on your suggestion i will hold LTC also along with bitcoin, maybe litecoin could reach 300 usd again after the halving.

Yes and holding litecoin for long term will give you high profit and i hope when the price of  bitcoin will high bceaseu of halving then the litecoin price will also go to the moon.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

I think the future is clear unless it happen the dump i'm thinking about, the one that will happen that it is discovered that there are more than 21m bitcoin.

Nobody can predict what could happen in the future. All of us wants better crypto and use it for a long term. We could guess the price of it but we can't say when it will stop or rise. That's what i think. 

3 hours ago, palalu said:

that's what I'm saying. why do you explain my post again by adding a few words. I hope that doesn't happen again

I only repeat or explain your post again just repetition so that you can justify if there are words that are not good, because I only remember the fear that there are posts that are less constructive so you can justify again. And I hope that will not happen again.

I don't know why people are so afraid of halving. It is still not clear what halving will do to bitcoin price. It can make it go higher or lower. Halving is integrated into bitcoin and no one can stop it. Previous halvings occurred as expected and this one will happen too. Do you remember 2016 halving? The price skyrocketed! I'm not sure if similar experience will repeat but at least I'm not worried about something which is still unknown. If the demand stays the same and the supply goes down, it is likely that price will go up. I want to hold some bitcoin before halving and try my luck!

Te is a very inspiring topic for all who wait for the bull run after the halving, but you should have said, the bull run is coming after the halving not the halving, the halving is 100% sure will happen.

Bitcoin and block chain technologies should not be considered negative because I think that this technology and Bitcoin will reach very good places in the future. Immediately at the price of the negativity and unhappiness should not be caught because the subject has not yet realized half as the friend said. It is quite normal for the price to be volatile and to make rapid changes until this half-life, but it is very likely to see a sharp price rise as the half-day approaches.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes you got that right, it is the bull run he should have said, but reading the replies most people understood what he meant.

Yes it is good that most people understand and then proves how creative people are and the knowledge of what will cme after the having.

Eventually, the bitcoin price will be so high that it makes no sense too double the price when a halvening comes because there is a finite supply of USD. But those worries will not happen this year.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

we should not act negative because it is the demand of market and it is very common to all of the currency. it is very demand able now a days. so we should act like a normal customers. and it is very appreciate able for all of us.

I think that we shouldn't have to worry so much about all these things, and one of the reasons is that if we look at past history as a result of this or we notice, then we will see that bit coins are a lot less expensive after this thing happensThere has been a lot of growth over time and this has led to a lot of investors in the market and so I think that after this thing, the name of Bitcoin will increase in a very short time

Bitcoin halving usually precedes its growth. Some believe that before halving, bitcoin will fall just as ltc did. I believe that this is not the case. Thanks to halving, bitcoin will become the most low-inflationary financial instrument, surpassing gold. This should bring the masses of people into the world of cryptocurrencies.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:35 AM, wilbertson said:

One if these people is McAfee,

Yeah, he's a loon and I don't listen to anything he has to say.  He's just one of many bitcoin pundits that makes crazy predictions and statements which are obvious attempts to garner fame.

I'm very curious to see if there's going to be an effect on bitcoin's price either before or after the halving.  I don't know what to think about it, so I'm stopping any predictions.  I used to have a strong feeling that it would drive another bull market, but now I'm not so sure.

We must protect ourselves so that they don't get carried away negatively because soon the halving will happen. Negative news might mean that many people sell Bitcoin, so negative news makers will buy Bitcoin cheaply.

Honestly I think BTC will make progress , not only in price progress but also  technical development will be happened. And we, most of the crypto lover dont focus upon that point.