What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

Welcome with me
In fact, I have not yet thought about spending my credit coding balance on buying anything by paying with encryption
Perhaps, later on I will be addicted to spending my balance buying things online via encryption

Dell inspiron laptop was my first thing to buy with crypto currency. There is my friend who i trade with him in localbitcoin, he was broke and for some reasons he decided to sell his laptop and i was interested with it so i paid him bitcoins and he gave me the laptop.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, Gusion said:

I havent't encounter to purchase with anything yet because I want to hold. As of now the price of the coin I'm holding which is the bitcoin is having a bearish price. Hope that the bull could occur next year and that's the time I can have my first purchase.

suppose your idea become accurate because in preference to spending your money that you earn to loads of issue, you keep it rather, so you can save or make investments cash for the future.

My first enter in crypto was from month ago when joined here, i bought banano coin because it's have good future, i hodl now 50k from it. It's like dogecoin and has its own wallet, trading it being in mercatox platform. I hope to profit with coin and advise all to buy it. Very good because its price changes daily!

Edited by cryptoya11

Recently I bought a nice wristwatch with BTC. At that time, the amount I paid was worth $500 (end of January). Fortunately I bought it at the right moment!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Good experience, it looks like you enjoyed buying real things or services using currencies that don't have a physical presence. I also bought some services with Dogecoin several months ago.

My first purchase was a steam game for my friend so we could end up playing together and BTC helped us with that.

Actually my first earning was from crypto as i am still student,i use it as part time job,after holding the amount when it was enough to buy a smartphone,i bought a smartphone for my mother to gift her

There are no stores in my country yet available in my country due to the conditions of the ban on cryptocurrencies that our country suffers from, so I have not bought anything yet in cryptocurrencies, but I convert them into cash and then buy normal things.

Well the i didn't buy anything with my first earning from crypto talk but i donated my some amount to a church. As im thankfull to the Lord who introduced me with this awesome forum through a friend of mine. But with my second withdrawal i did spend on shoes.

• +1 1

The first purchase that i made with crypto is that i used the Bitrefill site in order to purchase some airtime for my mobile device. This was the first time i ever purchased anything with crypto and i was very skeptical if it would work. The main reason that i did it however, was to check if the transactions do occur and if the site and the bitcoin that i was earnign was legit. The transaction went through and i have been interested in crypto ever since.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The first purchase I made was buying the amazing Ethereum coin from the Yobit platform where I replaced the Bitcoin currency I own with Ethereum in fact to find that the future of this coin is good and I am always working to diversify the most famous cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just this year i purchase my first crypto , i bought dogcoin and yoda dollars and BTC , but i know about cryptocurrency when bitcoin price is 250$ , i think in 2015 , but i never think than bitcoin can rise to 10000$

I actually haven't made my first purchases with crypto until now. But i hope so to do that one day. Maybe one day I will start investing and purchasing. Now whatever I received from the forum I use it for my pocket money after converting it into flat currencies through telegram channels. But i hope to do that one day also.  

• +1 1

I bought a subscriptions by using the cryptocurrency that was my first purchase by using the cryptocurrency. That sites was accepting cryptocurrency for selling the subscriptions plan for the users. That was video streaming platform and that was really the best. 

• +2 1

Enjoyable experience, it seems that you have benefited from dogecoin mining and bought some useful things at that time. Unfortunately, currently, regular devices such as computers and mobile phones cannot tolerate complicated mining operations.

My first purchase using cryptocurrency was a Cabinet that still stands in my hallway, I don't remember on which site I bought it since it was a long time ago (in 2017), but then I was surprised that the furniture store accepts cryptocurrency.

With cryptocurrencies I only bought a few headphones for my rest cell phone I keep saving and reinvesting, I plan to capitalize for Lurgo to give me tastes that I deserve for the effort I make, I would buy a computer to work better.

The first thing I bought using crypto currency is airtime because I didn't find a way to withdraw it and convert it to fiat currency at that time so I used it to buy airtime for my phone online.

Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase anything with my cryptocurrency earning, I rather change it to fist currency to buy things within my locality

Purchases are often made by me. But I came over crypto due to games so I bought google play giftcard and purchased an In app item in game called FreeFire. I was fund of games that time so I bought it. I also wanted free items in game so I searched in youtube and found about cryptocurrencies.

My first purchase with cryptocurrency was a key for the game minecraft, then I thought that I was doing something supernatural. 

• +1 1

The first currency to work with in the field of digital currencies was Bitcoin. I used to work in some forums and got good profits from trading as well. I was able to buy many things through these profits.