What is your first purchase with crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 14
  • +2 7
  • +3 12
  • +4 2

you are lucky to catch doge at a low price back in 2014 and the good old days of mining with GPU, my first crypto purchase was DGB which was recommended to me by the guy who got me into crypto in 2017.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

you are lucky to catch doge at a low price back in 2014 and the good old days of mining with GPU, my first crypto purchase was DGB which was recommended to me by the guy who got me into crypto in 2017.

yeah. during that time doge reach the all time high of around 280sats. 
but then the woo-long dump incident happened.
And home mining is profitable like me. I'm using my gaming pc. but Icannot add another GPU til I found out about risers ^_^ 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, Fadzinator said:

yeah. during that time doge reach the all time high of around 280sats. 
but then the woo-long dump incident happened.
And home mining is profitable like me. I'm using my gaming pc. but Icannot add another GPU til I found out about risers ^_^ 

well if you think about it we in crypto had a joke coin and we pumped that coin from low 2 or 5 sat to 250 sat in a matter of months which is insane profits we wont see anywhere else.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My first purchase was samsung S8+ with crypto. I bought this great phone using my bitcoin. I send some portion of bitcoin to my friend and he sent me the phone I mentioned. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

24 minutes ago, rakib7970 said:

My first purchase was samsung S8+ with crypto. I bought this great phone using my bitcoin. I send some portion of bitcoin to my friend and he sent me the phone I mentioned. 

so this was just recently .. when was the exact date?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

My first purchase of crypto coins was Bitcoin. Maybe because I firts got to the world of crypto, it was only about Bitcoin and its price. So I started to buy it and started investing it. I occasionally try to trade it too.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The first time I got BTC in this forum and I got it from this forum.  Coincided with I received a call from my step sister I needed $ 9 money, thankfully 3 days I saved my sathosi. Enough to send to my step sister.

• +2 1

To those who are new and didn't earn yet.
Here's my piece of advice.
if ever you earn something you can re-invest your profit in good projects with a low cap/low price per coin yet good projects.
example if you earn 100000 sats after posting 100 qualified post here in cryptotalk, you can re-invest that to a low priced coin.
Let say you buy a coin with 100sat price you will have 1,000 coins..
now lets say you made your homework study to that coin and that coin shoot up to lets say 10x.. you 1,000 coin x 100 x 10 = 1,000,000 sat.
thats just for 10x, imagine ether on its all time high is more than x3000.  thats !..

7 minutes ago, Sakib said:

Brother still couldn't buy anything with crypto.In my country this crypto is not acceptable.They always scare people about it, they tell us to keep their money in the bank.They create a lot of false fears, which I find myself terrified of.

Brother where is your country.
I believe you still purchase goods such as merchs, hosting services, or other coins online..
so event it is not recognized in your country. other counter or other seller will recognize it.

• +2 1

My first investment was in LTC as not very many coins were purchased. But this was the starting point for working in the crypto world.

• +2 1

still couldn't purchase anything with crypto.In my nation, this crypto isn't acceptable.They consistently alarm individuals about it, they guide us to keep their cash in the bank. Matched with I got a call from my progression sister I required $ 9 cash, fortunately 3 days I spared my sathosi. Enough to send it to my progression sister.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I am still new here, im still get earning crypto by posting here in cryptotalk, as of now I don't purchase anything using crypto but im planning to purchase something that i can use in my everyday life.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

My first earning with crypto was some amount of BTC that I had claimed from faucets and earned from paid to click ads. I converted them to USD and bought some spare parts for my RC helicopter! That was a great joy to buy something with cryptocurrency because before that I couldn't imagine using cryptocurrency for purchasing anything. During the time that I was collecting my first BTC coins, I was still not sure if these digital coins had real value or not. So, I decided to buy something with it to make sure crypto is really a currency and not just some numbers in my PC screen!

Now, I fully trust my cryptocurrency and I am trying to turn it into my primary income by both posting here and do trading based on knowledge and information that I gain from this great forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

not buy but accept. when my friend owed me money a few months later he paid for it using crypto. because he also knew that I entered this crypto world then the transaction was successful and valid. the problem is solved, this will be a very extraordinary thing.

• +2 1

My first purchase of coins or digital assets was BTC coins, why was BTC because the price in the highest btc market I was taught by my family was precisely my brother.

• +2 1

I am from a country which doesn't allow people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. so the e-commerce sites also fear about creating any payment method of crypto.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I did not use yet my coins because I intend to save money for my future and so that when in the future I am insured that I have stored money.

• +2 1

34 minutes ago, DORANBU0818 said:

I did not use yet my coins because I intend to save money for my future and so that when in the future I am insured that I have stored money.

Wow, that's a great idea, as of now, we should think practically, so we can become successful sooner or later, i think your idea was good because instead of spending your money that you earn to a lot of thing, you save it instead, so you can save or invest money for the future. 

• +2 1

I havent't encounter to purchase with anything yet because I want to hold. As of now the price of the coin I'm holding which is the bitcoin is having a bearish price. Hope that the bull could occur next year and that's the time I can have my first purchase.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I paid for the purchase of the game key using cryptocurrency, I then had no money on the card, so I decided to check the payment methods that can be paid and saw there payment in cryptocurrency, and paid for the purchase with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Maybe it was Trezor hardware wallet, but now more and more products can be purchased with crypto! soon we will be reaching the mainstream media and buying with crypto will be the new normal, status quo!

• +2 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

11 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

As of now, I am not yet planning on spending my Bitcoins since I am just starting to earn it. And I think what I have earned so far is not yet enough for me to spend it too soon. I should invest more.

11 hours ago, Fadzinator said:

My first time to buy things with crypt it was my laptop I was buy it for someone who knows bitcoin so we was done our bussines with bitcoin  

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My first purchase with crypto was digital domains and it's domain, hosting and bot plan. It's around 2017-2018 if i'm not wrong and i'm using Ethereum for payment option, I just hope we can use cryptocurrency for everday needs like buying some stuff on minimarket.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

14 hours ago, rakib7970 said:

This is really the good benefit from bitcoin, this is what we can say about it the perfect using of bitcoin, exploiting bitcoin in the real life makes you feel like you did something worth