What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

My first purchase in crypto is not anything new but my school feels apart of that one the school items such as text books and other that is my first purchase in crypto.

The first thing I purchased with my earnings in cryptotalk was a smartphone, the one I used for it has a low specification so I need a phone with high specification that will make my work clean a smooth, let hear what other members like @Projectcrypto and @Honny143 used their first earning to do

9 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The first thing I purchased with my earnings in cryptotalk was a smartphone, the one I used for it has a low specification so I need a phone with high specification that will make my work clean a smooth, let hear what other members like @Projectcrypto and @Honny143 used their first earning to do

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  first in my country we can't purchase any product through crypto currency, so I sell my crypto currencies in p2p exchange and received that money in my local bank,

Anyhow it's other matter well when I received my first payment around 50$ dollars 10 months back on this forum, then I purchased clothes for my 2 children's, 

that day we really enjoyed because that is my first big online earning amount, that's why I still gald to join this forum because this forum solved so many financial problems.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan  first in my country we can't purchase any product through crypto currency, so I sell my crypto currencies in p2p exchange and received that money in my local bank,

Anyhow it's other matter well when I received my first payment around 50$ dollars 10 months back on this forum, then I purchased clothes for my 2 children's, 

that day we really enjoyed because that is my first big online earning amount, that's why I still gald to join this forum because this forum solved so many financial problems.

Wow, am sure your children will be happy daddy got them some new cloths, their happiness alone should give you some joy, that's very good, cryptotalk has put smiles in lot of people's face, am happy about that, let work hard to make the forum strong,💪

Yep it's really good to buy something with crypto. And i will buy baik with my coins because now i am holding my coins due to the fall of talk token.

59 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I can never forget that day because it was amazing to see me withdraw money I worked for online and the first thing i did was to share some percentage of the money i converted to some of my family members to proof them wrong that cryptotalk forum pays users which has also prove to them that Cryptocurrency is real, now some of my family members have joined this forum and I have to confess that this forum remain the best👌 i have ever seen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, zhaazure27 said:

My first purchase of crypto coins was Bitcoin. Maybe because I firts got to the world of crypto, it was only about Bitcoin and its price. So I started to buy it and started investing it. I occasionally try to trade it too.

I have still not buy anything with the crypto currency and if someone can buy then it will be very difficult to know that the exchange/website is fake or real.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

10 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I can never forget that day because it was amazing to see me withdraw money I worked for online and the first thing i did was to share some percentage of the money i converted to some of my family members to proof them wrong that cryptotalk forum pays users which has also prove to them that Cryptocurrency is real, now some of my family members have joined this forum and I have to confess that this forum remain the best👌 i have ever seen.

Most family members and even friends don't believe the cryptotalk is real, they doubt at first, but probing them wrong is the best, and sure they also will tell someday what they used their first withdrawal for, honestly the forum has been the best I have come across since I started doing anything related to earning online

8 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

honestly the forum has been the best I have come across since I started doing anything related to earning online

I also have to confess that this forum is the best that pays for publication without much stress like the bitcointalk forum, we can easily earn as long as we focus on making good quality posts in any section of the forum we visit for that reason i am advising anyone reading this conversation should give there best to the development of this great forum for the the opportunity they gave us which is good for public. 

BetFury                                                   

First purchase was crypto money but spend in cash form for payment of mobile device and system in ending of last year of 2019. However in this year of 2020 I have successfully make purchases using crypto currency from various online sites especially for online stuffs shipping, paying online games.

• +3 1

I purchase a watch with digital currency paying on a web based shopping basket. This was an incredible time for my life since I can't accept this is conceivable to shop with digital money when I get my watch

57 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

However in this year of 2020 I have successfully make purchases using crypto currency from various online sites especially for online stuffs shipping, paying online games.

That is nice and we also have many big shopping companies like Amazon who accept bitcoin and other top Cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange from there customers and that is a good sign that Cryptocurrency is gradually getting adopted in most part of the world.

BetFury                                                   

I purchased gift cards in Bitrefill & it was my first purchase ever in the crypto. I've not purchased many things from crypto in online & I usually  use crypto to convert it into real cash for cash out to pocket money. 

• +4 1

My first purchase that I made with the profits I obtained in cryptocurrencies was an investment in a mining company in the cloud where, unfortunately, I lost everything invested since this platform went bankrupt and they did not return our money to any user
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

I have not bought anything valuable with the cryptocurrency but I have bought some memberships with them, like the membership of cryptoproz and some other sites.

I did not have purchased anything yet from the cryptocurrency but I am working on it to get cryptocurrency and took exchange it with my net cash and I have a goal to purchase a Android device more than$1,000 and that's my dream. So I will upgrade my mobile phone after getting a lot of cryptocurrency and earning profit from it.

I started my investments by acquiring low value cryptocurrencies in 2019 like Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, to name a few. I acquired these coins by studying the possibility that at some point they would acquire a good value and taking into account that higher profits are obtained with low value coins than with high value coins. In fact, in the last week the value of most of the coins that I have acquired has doubled, a fact that indicates that I was not wrong in making my decision.

• +2 1

Thank you. You are talking about a very beautiful thing. No, I have not received money from cryptocurrency yet. I have only been a member for some time now. But I want to buy a book when I get the first money. Besides, I will buy some clothes for my own wear. I hope I will get the money soon and if I get it, I will meet my needs.

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I also have to confess that this forum is the best that pays for publication without much stress like the bitcointalk forum, we can easily earn as long as we focus on making good quality posts in any section of the forum we visit for that reason i am advising anyone reading this conversation should give there best to the development of this great forum for the the opportunity they gave us which is good for public. 

I always hear about the bitcointalk and I believe it related to cryptotalk and older , but this place gives better opportunities than there am sure, and the work we do is lesser than what we get paid for .

brother my first purchase with crypto is something i can tell you about it just read my comment 

My first purchase with crypto was digital domains and it's domain, hosting and bot plan. It's around 2017-2018 if i'm not wrong and i'm using Ethereum for payment option, I just hope we can use cryptocurrency for everday needs like buying some stuff on minimarket.

so that all what i have about your question and i hope the better for us .

Hello friend, I couldn't buy anything with digital currency on the grounds that nobody knows digital currency in my town so I changed over the cash and the primary thing I purchase from this cash my own web I am utilizing my neighbor net yet in the wake of acquiring from here I introduce my own web.

My first purchase with cryptocurrencies was a computer bough from an online store using bitcoins as payment option.

It was easier that time as their provider was able to functional at 100% without any issues therefore my payment was instant and got my shipment immediatly after that.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I bought winter clothes with my first earnings.I think I will do something big with my next income. I will save all the money and use it for any business. Why there is no rickshaw here. At first, I thought of investing but there are many rickshaws to invest. thank you so much for sharing nice topics.

My first purchase was the BNB coin from Binance because I learned about cryptocurrencies and trading through YouTube, so that currency was necessary to pay the commissions and from that moment I entered the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

If I earned some bitcoin or cryptocurrency I purchased a new mobile phone with my first earning. And I use some currency in trading. Because in trading you can earn more profit. I like this forum. I suggest you to join this forum and earn money.