Does Air Coin has any future? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does Air Coin has any future?

In the event, the targeted traffic regarding aircon dealers will be large with these kinds of value it is options for the value should go upwards. Inside these kinds of ailments, you should obtain oxygen money of course, if investing nonetheless prevents thus you may not spend money on this kind of coin.

I dont realize the air coin and what it is. Be that as it may, I think on the off chance that you get liberated from airdrop. I figure you can keep and sit tight for enormous wave coming and offer to BTC. On the off chance that you should go through cash to purchase, I exhortation you ought to be aways on the grounds that you can free all the cash you contribute

I do not suppose speak coin as a future, like most coins with tall staking, mining or intrigued compensate, the esteem of the coin proceed to drop as extra coin is streamed on the advertise and talk coin will drop in fee greater may certainly conclusion up as a lifeless coin.

The AIR coin was created by Yobit for speculation purposes only. The purpose of the exchange is to exchange AIR for bitcoin. The exchange is not interested in increasing the value of AIR. The price of this cryptocurrency will decrease to 0.

I think Air Coin has no future, honestly I judge that it doesn't see a future in this market, its chances of survival are very slim, I don't think it's good.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, silvergain said:

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

So my question is: does it have any future ? 

does this coin can go up and hit once again to 0.004?

Should i buy at this level?

Every coin in Yobit has a good potential because we all know Yobit has a very active community of traders there they hype and pump these coins from time to time, so wait for it to get a pump and you will not regret it.

For the future of the coin, it depends on the developer of the coin. If they have a good plan going forward, I think it will be very good for the price later. But seeing that, the decline is very far from the initial price.

According to several forecasting sites Air coin is not going to give high profits. It’s interesting and I think a bad signal that the price dropped 50% in a season where the crypto market as a whole is up. 

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

It will depend to the project owner if they will market their project further. If in case they will continue to develop their project and the marketing team is pushing forward then it can bounce back. 

But if I were you, you should have sell it at the price of 0.004btc as it is a good profit already from airdrop only. 

In the principal air discharge the cost of a $ 0.005 coin was quite acceptable, ideally later on this air coin has a decent future so we can utilize it as a valuable computerized resource.

I like Air Coin and I'm also positive about it, I see a bit of potential, but I'm not sure because it's not the best and I'm also afraid it's hard to compete. About the initial price I thought impossible

I don't no about this air coin and when yobit launch this air coin and distributed through airdrop, but when this coins is valuable in this coin launching time, and now the air coin prices very low so I don't think this coin pump up in future, but this is crypto market any thing happens in future but hold your AIT coins.

I have no idea about Air coin but I have a advice that don't invest in new coin like Air coin. We should invest in ranked coin in the market and ranked coin have a great future. So research Air coin and if you found any good new than invest Air coin.

According to my experience I don't like to prefer air coins because it is totally based on uncertainity at any time it can be banned or can be end up so I think it's wastage of time rather than we can deal with any other digital currencies which is well stablished.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:08 AM, silvergain said:

You have to ask yourself, why do you think it would have a future? You can't just trust people blindly giving you investment advices. You only lose money doing that.

• +1 1

It is not a good idea to buy any new currency. In my opinion, you are satisfied with what you get from the investmentbox

Air coin is already present in coinmarketcap but the site cannot determine yet it's market capital, 24 hour volume and circulating supply. 

So the best option for the team if they like to make air coin a more popular coin and to have the coinmarketcap a data to provide is they should market their coin to a wider audience. So far, I cannot say whether it has a future. 

If I were in your shoes I would sell it and invest the money that I get from selling that into some altcoin that are worthy like ethereum, it's always better to keep your investment in something safe.

Seems this coin was dumped consequently hard, fountain I estimate this tone coin is help for terse name investment.. It is perfect time to obtain and call together for little single truthful plug claim absent as you earn profit..

If you look at the current conditions, it will be difficult to return to that number. But if Bitcoin does the bullrace and Air tokens can survive, the price may be valuable. If I hadn't bought this token first.

Airdrops are becoming more popular and many people are talking about it, i suggest to keep them because we dont know what will happen in the future. Maybe they can increase their value and rises their price in 2020.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know about this coin, does this token have an exchange know? how about the volume, is it good or huge in the market? do they have an updates now about their plan in the future? these are the question that pop up into my mind that I want to know the answer too.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344