Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

On 5/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, Mohssine said:

They will be learn , because this is a mistake , and the mistakes is the best teacher for us , you can’t  be expert with mistakes , you can’t be successful with mistakes , i think mistakes is a important player in the game , so they will be learning from this mistakes.

Exactly mistakes like our teacher when we made any mistake then we learn new lesson, these mistake useful for those members who know crypto very well and they are expert in crypto, and they analysis every mistake and next time they care not repeat the same mistakes,

But we discussed about those members who are new in crypto, and act like they know everything in crypto, and without any proper investigation they invest and face loss, and finally they blames their expert members,

so its really hard to explain those members about crypto, but its our responsibility to explain every think about crypto because they also became good trader are investor in crypto.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Have you ever experienced this kind of thing?

What did you make for people like this?

Totally agree, newcomers things they know something even without having enough information they make false arguments and they totally convince themselves that they are right. Newcomers should learn to be patient and study a lot before they start arguing about things, they should be more of listeners than talkers.

Anything in this life is either you know it, interested in it or even  trying hard to be sure of what you are doing , the most important thing is to be working as hard to understand where you belong thats the most important thing as you can tell.

The most important thing is to know if you belong to this place and thats it .

• +3 1

Hopefully I don't have such experience, but when I encountered such rude attitude what I will gonna do is I won't fight back or make an argument because I know it is what they wanted to make you angry. So calm down then educate them properly so that they will learn something good.

I am a newcomer but I often make to have a knowledge first before acting or executing my plan for lessening the risk that I could make in the future. I guess this forum itself is already useful for people like them since the only one who can control their account is them only but they can be influenced by the other people if they will allow them to do so. I also experience frustrating things in the crypto world and yes you need to put something to blame because if you keep it you might suffer from it which is your health. I guess the only thing that I could say is that, if ever they blame the experienced ones because of what action they take they should just ignore them and if the time comes and they still needed help, go and help them. We who knows how this things works should make an initiative to make this community a great one.

• +3 2

And thats why I think new comers must be able to look around,and especially when they come across a page or post that has been appreciated so many times, they read and follow that user to look at what he does right , and also , you can corroborate with the forum managers or moderators as they are called , to make sure that you partner to know what happens or goes around here.

• +4 1

New comers  cannot say that there is a problem at any one point there is no way you get lost in here,there is the about the forum section, and it is working perfectly for someone to lose anything here they must not be working properly so thats why its important to keep on looking for the right ideas that in the end will spell a good stand 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes absolutely right there are entering lots of new commers in the cryptotalk world. They don't have any experience and knowledge about it. And they want to become rich in one night . To success in this forum work with patience do lots of time it.

We are in a stage where the idea of encryption has not spread widely in many countries and therefore we may face difficulties in explaining encryption to newcomers, but someday it will be normal and the whole world will get acquainted with the importance of encryption and cryptocurrencies, and we must give enough time to newcomers to teach them about this new world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's TRUE when I was introduced to crypto, I was thinking what is this. I thought how can a thing which really doesn't exist like BTC can have value upto $9000. But you have to accept it. When you start in crypto world than you have be focus. At first may be you will understand nothing. But after some time things will become easier. 

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:23 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world. When in a state of urgency or mistakes are obtained new complaints and utter blame and blamed the old players.

Yeah, I have faced this condition even in this forum too. Many people think that they know everything and they have more knowledge than other people but never be so much overconfident everyone have different thinking and have knowledge about different thing. So, don't treat like they don't know anything. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is normal for beginners especially that learning about crypto and its methods to earn is not easy ao they may get a bit lost so they act like they don't to not feel rhey know nothing but for sure this not present all of them or even half of them , your topic is talking about a low perxentage of people but the others take their time to learn and as you see  no much blames or anything feom new comers in the forum

About how to deal with them just be patient for sometime and they will learn and stop doing what they used to do

@SuperCrypto you are right my friend we have to give the newbies good attention so that they can learn fast and also become good ambassadors of this great forum and by that Cryptocurrency will continue to grow faster since we all come from different part of the world.

• +1 2

Indeed difficult, I stay hundreds of kilometers away from my friend, I told him to teach me about cryptocurrency, he said it not easy to explain on phone so he referred me through great platform, and am learning really fast from this forum

On 12/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, hmind said:

It is hard to give an explanation if you mess your words and don't know what to say. It is hard if you make it hard for them to understand. And it is also hard if you don't have the knowledge to do that. If a newcomer can't understand what you write and you make so many grammar mistakes that each sentence does not make any sense then of course no newcomer will stop to read this.

Indeed right, they have to spend their time before getting to understand the concept behind the cryto world ,though most of them tend to think that it fast thing to learn, which is wrong, it takes time to understand the cryptocurrency world

Yes this is a big problem. Let me tell you about my company when I say anything about bitcoin they only see my face and think that what is he saying. Haha

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:11 PM, Migo said:

Yes you are right, there is a lot of new comers that they don't have enough experience and enough informations about this field, just let's give them some extra time to make them good 

Yes, dear companion of this great forum, you are right in your words full of wisdom since there is to give an opportunity to newcomers beginners who have information and study about the world described currencies where there is never enough information, it must be in constant study
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

It's a matter of sorrow that they don't try to understand the value of experience. As I am a newcomer here, I know whenever you get stuck you need to take advice from the experienced people who have spent a lot of time here on crypto world. Not all people are the same,same theory with the newcomers also. There's a lot of newcomers like me who came here to learn and earn. 

• +1 2

On 12/5/2019 at 6:38 AM, hmind said:

The hardest thing is explaining giving an explanation to the newcomers in the crypto world. Sometimes they feel they know more than old players in the world

I have experienced people that think they are experienced and know a lot, found in fact they didn't know anything and had some ideas about the technology of Bitcoin that was not correct. Are you sure you know a lot and you can give explanation that is correct?

• +2 2

I don't know what you are talking about and if you are always explaining things like you did with post then nobody is going to listen to you. You are talking about something that has no reason to be discussed and you don't even give an example of what you experienced.

• +3 2

I am not known about this my dear. I am very new member and I am always read what some experts are say but I am not about to trust anybody with just anything. There are so many scammer that I am not go to listen to them or start to read about what they are say. Also I am need importance information and not just useless posts and I am not see how you are make this useful.

I don't know if it is difficult for you, but it is not difficult for people that have some knowledge and pass it correctly. You seem to speak in a bad way for beginners but you should know that not everyone has the same goal as you and you should start undertsand how they are thinking.

I try always to help the beginners and if they don't want to listen there is no reason to try and convince someone. If someone makes a mistake I correct it but if the mistake is happening constantly then it is hopeless to try, I just try to warn everybody else that this was a mistake to say it.

This is very bad behaviour. Being a new person and having the audacity to blame the old members, this is never heard of! I wonder about the mental state of these people as I know that seniors are our teachers and that we can easily learn from the experience of others. I hope that this behaviour will not make expert members less wanting to pass the knowledge to beginners, but I also think that sometimes we have to give praise for their efforts and vital information they bring in the forum with their magnificent posts!