Difficult to Give good input to newcomers - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Difficult to Give good input to newcomers

Yes your are right some new users are they have no experience in it. But some new members are very intelligent. I think new member does not know about crypto trading . They loss their money in trading. And they don't know how they invest and use any exchange.

It is very difficult to explain how cryptotalk works to newbies but there are things they can do to help themselves by going through the rules and regulations, to visit the beginners section to see some of the members posts then they can atleast gain more knowledge on cryptotalk..

Yes right, they need to invest their energy prior to having the chance to comprehend the idea driving the cryto world ,however the vast majority of them will in general believe that it quick thing to realize, which isn't right, it takes effort to comprehend the crypto field.

• +3 1

I have want to try crypto market without making preparement, i already told them if this market was volatile but they didn't hear my advice and fail but they didn't blame for that, What can we do it's just explain it to them carefuly and slowly until they understand.

You cannot stay away from the elderly here. As for me, my friend, I do not take any step without consulting the old members here. My experience is still little in the forum. I work hard to get enough experience in trading fields, but I know that you are always in need for the old members.

New members in this location be supposed to go along with the older as they are the one who knows paramount in the number one they are able of this setting they've been nearby nonetheless consequently they could do with to pay attention could you repeat that? they utter and and the adult fair be patience. 

It is not that so hard.  I also introduce this sites to many of my friends. It take more than half hour to tell everything.  First i told them how this site work them i show them an example.  I show them all rules and told them to follow the rules. A few friends make mistakes first time . But later the catch up. 

Of course, my friend, this is true. The principle in this field may not gain enough experience to work with this encryption in all its sections on it and enter it calmly and adhere to the instructions in order to get a good positive result.

I think everyone has passed through that stage of newbies in this forum, at that stage you find it difficult to understand how to post comments in the forum. But with patience, commitment of learning and hard work you start growing in experience to reach high rank. To be counted among top contributors of the forum. Keep working hard it pays success

Yes I have seen such people, it is common for beginners who do not have enough knowledge. They feel they know better than the old players. If I find someone like this of course I don't have to serve him. Just let them be, and if there is a loss they will find themselves out.

• +1 1

I have no problem in explaining things to new people. As far as they are willing to listen, they will learn something valuable. I'm in the space for more than three years and I've learned some of Bitcoin's technicals. If I'm not sure about something, I will try and find out through research. Some technicals are really complicated but I've learned the core of Bitcoin fundamentals from studying and watching informative videos from Andreas presentations. I'm not a programmer so I can't judge the code and I wouldn't be able to answer questions about programming and code

• +2 1

It is very difficult for beginners in this topic now, now there is a lot of new and superfluous. It used to be a lot easier. I advise you to get comfortable reading the topic "Beginners".I constantly sit there and answer newcomers.

• +5 1

Yes. I also agree with you. But they should realize the fact that no new member is more experienced than the senior ones. The new comers should be patient and also follow as the experienced people say. By this they can actually do better in this forum.

• +4 1

We can just tell these newcomers what we know ourselves, since most newcomers leave the world of cryptocurrencies because of this, thinking that they know everything and lose all their money

• +3 1

Those mistakes that's you see newbies are made through this forum are the same mistakes that's they do when they met with scammers and get scammed because of low knowledge

• +4 1

For now, no new users carp to me in this compassionate of stuffs as primarily of each and every one I am additionally a newbie in this concepts. I faith this experts director them to the new concepts

• +3 1

I have had the same experience, with new people I just give advice, for them it will be difficult but always want to make money quickly and also in a hurry

• +5 1

That’s true my friend almost all the newbie here having so much pride like they know everything about here so good luck to us and have a great day.

• +2 1

I think we should welcome the new members in this forum. In start they try to learn about crypto and wanted to get knowledge about crypto. When i was new in crypto i read first the rules of crypto. This is very important for new coming members also 

Difficult to give good input to New commers , this may be difficult because many new commers because they find it difficult to follow the rules and regulations laydown down by the crypto moderators

I think, we need to respect old players or already masters as teachers who have a lot of experience from beginners.So  just don't follow their ego, try to put them on the right part, if they wouldn't listen let them go only,Because you was a new,ones a time.

Right dear there are some people who think that they are enough smart and make randomly desicion and in last they fails. They need to go in more depth details and learn more about cryptocurrencies and respect the senior and gain some experience from them. Don't be so hasty and let the newcomers experience the things

When newcomers join this form, they face many difficulties in the beginning because they also want to invest and trade like other members but the existing members are experts in this work but the new members  They don't have any work experience and they face a lot of difficulties.newcomers are hard to understand many things about crypto entirely.

It is unfortunate that new members on the forum displays such unpleasant attitude in the world of cypto. Let desist for such attitude

Yes, dear, a lot of new people in the field of encryption and cryptocurrencies are in a lot of trouble, and this happened with all of us at the beginning, and of course the old people must be distinguished from the new in the method of payment so that the experts do not settle with the non-experts.