What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months?

Please can anyone help me to take this doubts out of my head, because after the ban of the biggest Chines companies from all google services, i start to thinking that it can happen with BTC, if the USA decide to ban CryptoCurrency for real, and start to push all American society to do the same, USA is very dangerous to deal with it, 
So any suggestion my friends?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

There some More Website can be use like Firefox Ethernet Opera and more so If Ur Thinking If will they ban Crypto In Google use other websites so U can Find out what is The use of this Site and Consideration of Terms Between Websites Thank you 🙂

Edited by Charles Nucum
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

For me nothing can stop bitcoin. even though Android prohibits its use. because bitcoin doesn't depend on this device. so bitcoin still exists in my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Please can anyone help me to take this doubts out of my head, because after the ban of the biggest Chines companies from all google services, i start to thinking that it can happen with BTC, if the USA decide to ban CryptoCurrency for real, and start to push all American society to do the same, the USA is very dangerous to deal with it, 

Nope. It will not gonna happen because the USA is already adopting Cryptocurrency and take note they are the big supporters of crypto to promote all over the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I don't worry because I don't think google will ban crypto forever. They will not do that if crypto can get popular than now, so it will not be like that. I think if google bans crypto, that is because they want to see how people react with that, and maybe they want to create their crypto as what facebook does.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Please can anyone help me to take this doubts out of my head, because after the ban of the biggest Chines companies from all google services, i start to thinking that it can happen with BTC, if the USA decide to ban CryptoCurrency for real, and start to push all American society to do the same, USA is very dangerous to deal with it, 

I think never happen this because google donot control crypto or bitcoin. If google want to controle cryptocurrency google donot do this. If USA goverment want do that only USA not all world.

• +1 1

it will end soon. The main source of accessing crypto websites, ranging from exchanges, wallets, is via Google. and if google forbids it will end.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Woah? I think a lot of people would get mad, disappointed, and disagree about it. Because we all know that this currency is a big help for us. 

• +5 1

If this happens, I will simply stop using Google and Gmail, go to other services that support work with cryptocurrency exchanges

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It's ok my friend, there is nothing to worry about it, because in my opinion crypto has a big community, and some big countries adopted like netherland and germany, so i'm not seeing google can ban BTC in anycase, just trade your coin in exchange and activate the double authentication that google offret to protect your account. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

16 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

For me nothing can stop bitcoin. even though Android prohibits its use. because bitcoin doesn't depend on this device. so bitcoin still exists in my opinion.

Yes I agree with you, bitcoin is not controlled bumy anyone or anything, he is free and not related like some other companies, maybe this decision will hurt bitcoin a little bit because USA is one of the powerful countries in the world, but not too much I think

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Please, dear, do not worry about this, the USA were and are still fighting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but they will not succeed in this, I remember recently that they forced Facebook, Google and the rest of the major companies to block advertisements of its ICO projects, but that did not prevent the cryptocurrency from spreading, I think that's the same, and quite the opposite, we see that Facebook is trying to establish its Libera currency, and I suspect Google may catch up with it soon.

I think a lot of people will disagree and got disappointed about this, because a lot of people nowadays was into cryptocurrencies or used to in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies is a big help to a lot of people. 

• +5 1

That will be bad, also there will be a migration of service, some cannot live without Bitcoin they will find other services to work with

• +5 1

Why should doubt. Google taboo which is profitable right for Google. Crypto is part of the world economy not a product.  If that happens Google will get the problem in my opinion,  is not the opposite.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Then you can't use your gmail ever again but maybe you can use other email like yahoo mail. You can try that to be sure.

• +5 1

17 hours ago, pangitmo said:

Then you can't use your gmail ever again but maybe you can use other email like yahoo mail. You can try that to be sure.

Yes and i think if that one gonna happen maybe it's really a bad day for anlot of people who likes crypto because we all know that if that will happen a lot of people would disagree about it. 

• +5 1

USA is supporting cryptocurrency so you can stop to being worried to banned crypto in gmails, if this will be happen many people will be mad and also the members of crypto will decreased.

uhmm for me it pretty gonna have a super duper bad time because almost all in the world use google so if that will happen we will be doomed.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't think about this thing that google will fully ban the crypto currencies but unfortunately if this thing happen that will be very bad time time all crypto users.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I guess they can ban it if they really want to and will be punish who caught using cryptos. I hope that it will not happen in the US. For sure it will big impact of the market if they really ban cryptos and many countries will follow the step of US.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it's gonna happen. Cause we all know that the crypto is a worldwide currency. And huawei can't stop a currency like this. So surely it's not possible, if it is we would have got the news by now. 

• +5 1

23 hours ago, DORANBU0818 said:

uhmm for me it pretty gonna have a super duper bad time because almost all in the world use google so if that will happen we will be doomed.

Yah i agree with you bro, it could be a disappointment for a lot of people, and maybe a lot of people are used to this will having a bad time. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, ashua1 said:

not really if google started banning them there will be a few other alternatives for them they will not be completely dead due to google but will be seriously affected if google does so

yes, and i know we access it using brave browser, or at least using vpn. but that's not how crypto should work. OK, that is just a supposition and I don't think Google will ever banned crypto.

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

The the future of cryptosystem is almost lost as Google is the service provider that is powering crypto currency activities

No, I don't think so. Cryptocurrency will be more popular than now, although Google is trying to hi-jack the crypto popularity by banning or prohibited its users from using crypto. I am sure that people will think to search the other way to use crypto, and they will not let Google can force them to stay away from the crypto. People now are smart, and they will think about the solution because they want to use crypto as a new way for the source of income. People will still use crypto no matter if their government warns them. People already get the benefit of cryptocurrency for their life.

• +5 1