How to find your favorite profession? What do you think? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Merkur98

How to find your favorite profession? What do you think?

If I know today I will be a person trader is possible years ago my choice will a profession related to any selling and buying currency or service online, like broker and finance analytic. Trading is not considered as a profession official, but I think it should be considered! now with the introduction of cryptocurrency the trade is a job.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yeap and am not really good in working with other people but it seems like the best idea ever and so we should work with that and keep going and I think its good for one to look for passion that is what drives so many people , your passion is very important for your journey 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I finished my school and went to University 4 years ago and decided to study as a Chinese translator. because I like to learn languages. I know English, Russian (a little) German and now Chinese. I believe that you need to choose a profession that would bring you pleasure

• +1 1
  • +5 1

@Merkur98 its very important to have a job or profession in which you found fun and make you happy. Being a good worker such being a doctor an engineer or any field have to work with your personality in other to be successful. Many are not successful to this due to the fact that they don't enjoys their work because that's not who they are. 

On 10/8/2020 at 3:01 AM, ChrisM said:

systems engineering is quite comprehensive. In fact, it is essential in areas such as health, biology, economics or communication. Why? Well, very simple: most companies need information technology to carry out their projects. And you? Have you already started studying to achieve your goal? Check out the systems engineering courses available at Emagister and don't wait any longer!

this is a good idea. yes i am started studying to achieve a ģoal.

You selected a good topic which can help alot. According to my opinion, everyone should choose his favourite profession to enjoy the taste of life and for the comfort of mind. But for achieving desired goals you have to work hard. 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Your favorite profession depends who you are, if you like to do the job, do it.

but you have to think about the future thing like "Will I be happy in this profission ?"

The best career choices that we can always be happy with. For example, photography both travel and earn money. For example, selling the products you love is like handicrafts.

•  

In my opinion everyone should choose a profession that suits her character and also become a source of inner peace. You should always choose a profession in which you think you are the best.

i think you are the best

i am enjoying thia profession. i like profession.best for tis profession.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, Merkur98 said:

In my opinion, everyone should choose their favorite profession according to their character. If it’s more melancholy, it’s an area where you communicate less with people. For example, areas that work with more animals or techniques.If you are choleric, I think you should choose areas that are more related to people.

We can adapt to our work and like it as time goes by, but nevertheless it is very difficult, the professions are very full and it is a decision that over time will adapt and you will end up liking it.

On 5/10/2020 at 14:41, Merkur98 said:

En mi opinión, todo el mundo debería elegir su profesión favorita según su carácter. Si es más melancólico, es un área en la que te comunicas menos con la gente. Por ejemplo, áreas que trabajan con más animales o técnicas. Si eres colérico, creo que deberías elegir áreas que estén más relacionadas con las personas.

Totally, because if someone does not know about a specific topic, they will not express themselves in the correct way since their state of mind or mental state is working in another way, thus leading to unnecessary answers that do not correspond to a specific topic and this It is not the most correct thing to do.

I have any person who has the capability to pick out the work he wants, and there are many areas to paintings on.I really want job in internet , bud I can't recognize where i will found it. If u can help me pls send meesage to my proffile.

If any one want to find him/her interested profession leave all the activities for 1 week just eat & sleep to go out to meet your friends just talk with your family ..

In this week you have much more time to find out your intresting work/ profession

1. Take career assessments. Remember in high school, being given career personality tests that would tell you what you should be when you grow up? ...
  2. Make a list of your options. ...
  3. Look for overlap. ...
  4. Network. ...
  5. Ask a mentor.
  • +2 1

Yes you are right. In the world everyone choose its favourite profession.  Because when you choose it. It will give you happy and you can work hard in your field. 

Да, я могу согласится с вами в этом. Кто-то хочет стать полицейским, нести порядок и правосудие. Кто-то любит готовить, ему в повара. Кто-то любит высоту, ему в воздушно-десантные войска. Что я хочу сказать? - Каждый выбирает профессию по душе.

Some people prefer the oldest profession that exists. It wasnt looked upon as something bad many yrs ago. The Romans used to really respect the oldest profession, among both men & women. The problem is that the education system in most countries teach everybody in the same way. But everybody learns in different manners. They say there are roughly 10 different characters when it comes to learning. If you dont understand how something is taught & in the manner its taught, tough luck. Your screwed. Also, schools nowadays are places of brain washing. They dont teach what is needed to be taught to be successful in life.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

You need to know some certain things before you will be able to identify the profession you really want to go in, first u need to know your passion what you love doing the most and have d zeal to do no matter what happens.

The best thing without a doubt is to work in something that you have always liked because this enhances your vocation to your job and this is what I recommend but as you all know the unemployment rate or the competition many times they force you to work in something that for There you don't like it, that's when we have to adapt to the situation and maybe we end up liking it.

All of us are unique, as being unique we will have a hidden talent in ourselves which someone might find it early but some it will take. Anyway it will be soon discovered by you soon. So we must find the profession that is associated with that talent. If we take a job that is not our line of work then not only we wont have the interest to do the job but we wont have the happiness and we will be mentally down.Dont listen to the society instead go with your own interests whatever it is.

We will not always work from what we love the most, what the human being has carried along throughout history is the power to adapt whatever our circumstances, with these we can adapt to any type of work, achieving in itself a joy in our work because then we end up liking it.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, Merkur98 said:

In my opinion, everyone should choose their favorite profession according to their character. If it’s more melancholy, it’s an area where you communicate less with people. For example, areas that work with more animals or techniques.If you are choleric, I think you should choose areas that are more related to people.

Exactly and not do something forcibly if you do not like, because doing things without encouragement at some point will not be liked by or that it is better to strive to do what you like and not do things that do not motivate at all, I I love exribir and this forum saw me very well with what I want to be.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. It is good to choose the profession that we love so that we can succeed in it. Follow your dream even if you face difficulties on the way to your success.

• +5 1

. Every profession is best or favorite in which you have interest and personal satisfaction 

A most loved calling is the calling which appropriate with you where you should work in the field which you know well, for me by and by I can't work in field I don't have a clue about anything about it .

• +5 1

@Merkur98i think you are saying absolutely right.  Everyone select his profession according to his interest.  As situation of nowadays work on internet is being a good profession like youtuber,  tiktoker,  freelancer and other internet profession which is perfect way to earn money without any tough effort. 

• +5 1