No more scam if you followed this - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

Good site but to be sure need more than public opinion, own research also needed. We must see hole picture public opinion can created by bot and no one knows the truth. Check the site, social media and telegram channel, if look's normal and can give solution about member problems we can follow it. We can't avoid " X " factors but when get scam please share with us so new member not get bad choice.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Thank you for the information. the site that you provide is very useful to find out how the ins and outs of the company that offers us. it could be that the site they submitted contains a scammer.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

ok i know this website is made for good reason which is to help people to not fall for such scams but this can be used as a weapon to attack any coin out there so if its not used responsibly it will be bad for crypto.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing the information. Indeed, a scam is a very frightening specter for the perpetrators of the internet. With the site that you share at least we can all be prevented from the start and do not enter the scammer trap.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Public reviews are important. so if you recommend any site where people can actually got information about the scam site, make sure that website has public reviews about the topic. that will make website more authentic for users.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

7 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

This seems like very good information. Has anyone joined and tried it? How much can you produce from this site? Maybe you can share your experience here because I'm quite interested in things like this.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

scammers are always to find out the way to our way of life. it is better to avoid them by using fake sites they steal information to use 

The site provided is very helpful, some time the scammed victims are the problem itself. I don't belief in free money I didn't work for. Let's first deal with the issue of personal greed and too much quest for quick riches. People hardly do necessary research on investment platforms before putting in their money to double or get percentage returns.

The above site has made the job of due diligence easier for us . I wish people will take their time and use it

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Sometimes even rather good and working sites are looking like scam. But they really pay, like tratok for example. So you will anyway have to check everything by yourself and visit sites that are not from te list 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Very helpful post indeed and this will help the crypto users for safety purpose. I have been looking for this type of website that you shared and I am pleased now. Because I always get in touch with crypto and I need more security for my crypto. I always get in panic with hacking issue because hackers are trying to steal ours crypto. So may be this site will help us to do something for safety issue.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Thank you,

That is of great help. I was looking for something like this because I am getting tired of being scammed by false airdrops. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I put stock in the potential for self-administration; we needn't bother with govts to come in and shield us from terrible players. We just need to pay special mind to each other and instruct amateurs as they enter in. what's more, you will at any rate need to check everything without anyone else and visit locales that are not from te list.

• +5 1

10 hours ago, Migo said:

Thank you for sharing this, mate. Well as of now I am one of the luckiest since i never been scam here maybe i am still a newbie but this is great help for me to avoid incoming scammers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I know this site before, I use this site to know which PTC site is legit, but I stop doing PTC now. I just focus now in cryptos, I'm surprised that they include ICOs to know which is scam and which is legit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, and of course you need to move in the direction of this tool in order not to fall into scam projects in the future. I checked and the source is reliable. 

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Migo said:

Ow hey there! Thanks for sharing this, your information you shared was a big help to others like me, so i hope now that it will be more secured and we can avoid thos scammers because of this, thanks again. 

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Migo said:

I already knew about this website. It has a long list of websites with lots of ratings and comments. But let me tell you something my friend. Some of the websites you see on this list turned out to be scam for me even if they are rated as legit in foxyrating! One of them is Azobux.net. I joined this site last year to earn some money. The minimum payout was $2.00. I collected $2.00 but when I submitted my withdrawal request they didn't send me the money and I got scammed. I tried to contact their support but no one replied!

Another thing that you should take into consideration is that some ratings of Foxyrating are not up to date. They may had rated a website as legit last year and that website may has turned into a scam this year but Foxyrating has not updated its rating and you still see legit rating for a scam website!

So, be careful if you want to join any website. Don't just rely on Foxyrating. Do a more comprehensive search on the web before joining any website.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

Thanks for this post, it can be useful for some sites but not for all sites, I have tried to look for the site https://mariobtc.com, a site SCAM has deceived me for payment but I did not find any result. But in any case good service and can be developed in the future.

I visit on that site, but I don't search for many websites, I only check on the cloud mining section. I suggest you don't choose the cloud mining services because that will not worth it. You cannot expect to make a profit or reached ROI for 1 year because you never know if that site will be online for more than 1 year. I think you can try the other way. 

• +5 1

Thank you for the information you gave before, many people were deceived in the crypto world. so beware scammers are looking for our weak points in the cryptro world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/4/2019 at 3:32 PM, Migo said:

Thanks men I really appreciate this dude this will help a lot to keep away from scammers I hope you can find more if this you can help more other people from this☺️.

• +1 1
  • +5 1