No more scam if you followed this - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

i'm using this site and i find it very helpful before working on any site or any faucets, thank you friend for share with us this site.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:32 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Thank you very much for the information, I will immediately register on the page, lately I have been on scam websites, I hope this tool helps me.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's great information.

according to my thought the best way to avoid scammer is to be smart and avoid being greedy.

We should understand that noone will give you money or anything for free. Similarly airdrops with high values are also fraud because airdrops are usually 5-30$ worth and they will give you airdrop for doing certain tasks only.Similarly anyone suggesting you a lot of profit by small investment are also fraud because its noone give you free money.

So just learn to invest in proper cryptocurrency and hard work this is only the key to success ..It is only way to  avoid scams.

First time I read about this. I will try to take a look but if this foxy ratings will not be very popular and used by many it can be abused by scam too. I hope they have some fail safe mechanisms to prevent this and it will become a good source of scam alerts.

• +3 1

All of we are really afraid about the scammers, cause there is so much risk due to the scammers. They people are afraid to be lost their assets, that's why we all need a good site earn. Thanks a lot to share a good site with us.

This site is especially useful for people who are interested in investing instead of trading or doing any other activity in the crypto world, as unfortunately this service is still limited to some platforms, which not everyone can access, and the sites spread on the Internet are mostly SCAM and the honest one of these sites offers very low and useless benefits.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Thanks, this will come in handy but at the same time we cannot just rely on one site to determine if something is a scam or not. Need to double and triple check from other sources as well before investing.

Unfortunately, the scourge is not limited to websites, but extends to people as well as platforms, currencies and projects. The only protector from loss is the person himself, his experience, the extent of his patience, lack of greed and being drawn into the deceptions that accuse him of easily collecting wealth.

• +1 1

Many thanks my dear I am allways happy to know about some website that can helps us with scams and give us a review of website and cryptocurrency projects that we are want to give a good look and have more than just a small review given by someone that can also be paid by the project for it by a bounty.

Thank you for all guys share proper knowledge and information on this topic. It is very helpful for everyone and especially for those who are the new one. New one can victims the scammers. This information for helpfully for everyone even experience full person. So, this information made me very happy and trusted.

• +2 1

Never heard of this. I have other ways of doing research but I will take a look, although I think that I will find an abandoned attempt. I hope there will be a lot good people at this place that can help take better decisions on cryptocurrency investments.

Thanks for sharing good site with us. Hope people will get good benefit from it. Share posts like this so all members will be avoided from scams, and spammers.

• -2 1

This is huge contribution for members where all members can benefit with this site I take time and do extra effort for prevention of scams.This will help me very much because I most of the time search for more online earning and sometimes I found sites which later found out fake. This site is legit and give real information about sites. 

• +1 1

I don't know, it has a top five as best cryptocurrency wallets and give four that I don't know them at all. SafePal, faucetpay, coins.ph and FreeWallet. I haven't used these and in between it has Coinbase. Ok I guess but there are many more popular and some of these are not known at all. But with bigger participation and a better rating system it could make a difference. I don't think it has updates on scams though. It is a rating system for many payment options.

• +3 1

Thanks it is probably a good idea to have a ratings system inside a website that covers so many sections and not only cryptocurrency websites and software but anything. I will use it and give ratings too to scams if I find any.

Hello everyone following the prescribe protocol will help you know on crypto currency which is showing you that you would not fall in the hands of scam, if you know the rules and regulation guiding this platform I will see a reason where you will fall on their part

• +2 1

Thanks, it is something that we need. Having information and rating websites on anything about cryptocurrency will make it better and understand better the scams from what is real. It is a good way for beginners too, although the scams don't stay for long, just a few days or weeks and then change names and appear again.

I iust browse through the site and found that it has many functions to help people to choose good what they want in the crypto and other stuff. I found the site useful to me, thanks for this information.

Thanks for the information. The site that you provide is very essential to find out how the ins and outs if the company that offer us.We should carefull because scammers always looking for our weak points.

That's great brother. If we will get information about any crypto website from above we will never get scam again for investing our valuable asset on any scam site. So it will be very helpful for everyone

• +5 1

I am visited this website a couple of times and the only thing that I have been able to understand is that it compares different websites. So I don't know by which method they can give us earnings.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Your site is not oppening in my side may be  some  issue from my end but you should  tell us what is the earnung system  and  how much yiu can make from it.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:32 AM, Migo said:

Thxs for that site. I did a search for it on with Trust Pilot & Scam Advisor They both gave back with positive feed back on it. Ive posted the web addresses for Trust Pilot & Scam Advisor, below. I recommend using any of the 2 sites to see if something you want to invest in is legit or not. See screen shots of what they said about Foxy Rating.

I think maybe you should put " Foxy Rating " in the Topic in - Home - Gambling / HYIP / FreeCoins. So other forum members can find it, too.

www.scamadviser.com

www.trustpilot.com

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 15.21.32.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 15.19.41.png

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thank you for this post my friend. I think we must follow rules and regulations as far as possible inorder to save yourself from the scams. Try maximum not to accept offers from the unknown sources this would really be helpful.

• +1 1