China VS Etherscan.io - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

China VS Etherscan.io

Eth Etherscan.io site filtered in China.

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 3

I did not know anyone can do that, if countries can block users from visiting sites remotely then It is easy than I thought to ban Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

52 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I did not know anyone can do that, if countries can block users from visiting sites remotely then It is easy than I thought to ban Bitcoin.

yeah sadly they can ban bitcoin

• +4 1

14 minutes ago, milanista said:

yeah sadly they can ban bitcoin

I just hope on my country they can not afford such tech or a hacker to block bitcoin websites, because that will suck.

• +3 1

china Government ETH is using block to launch their tokens and coins, I think it is okay to make a choice, China will be able to make their new coins and tokens very easy transaction in the middle of this block, and hope to bring something new to the crypto world.

• +3 1

Well I didn't understand anything about China, because sometimes I hear they are preparing to adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and sometimes I hear like this sadly news, this is very disappointed for Chinese people 

• +4 1

I am lucky because my country is not like China. But the Chinese people must accept the rules that have been made. If it violates it will definitely be punished.

• +3 1

So China develops crypto but only the one that would suit government. There are too many things prohibited in that country to make such news something sensational 

Edited by littledi059
  • +3 1

Lol, even though Etherscan only acts as a block explorer so far i know, I am curious as to why the Chinese government is filtering the website even though I don't think there are elements that are political or harmful.

• +4 1

I am confounded about the present circumstance, it is tiring crypto advancement as I would see it. welcoming the crypto world. what's more, There are an excessive number of things precluded in that nation to make such news something exciting .

• +3 1

I don't understand why they filtered etherscan, maybe they have a plan which we don't know yet. Hope the market will not affect this news.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not understand what they are doing, because this site is just a site that users use to track their transactions, see their balance at the ethereum address without logging in and other features. There is nothing dangerous about this site

• +3 1

There might be a reason for that happening, the reason is only know by the government, crypto already accepted there, there is no need for all these

• +3 1

On 12/4/2019 at 10:46 PM, Wish107.5 said:

Yes this is sad when happens, here in my country bitcoin is welcomed and government planning to adopt this.  Hopefully this will happen any time soon. 

That is a good nws, I hope your country have also prepared for for the worse that Bitcoin will unleash to the ecnomy.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:57 PM, Hanhassie said:

A country has power over It's citizens, but thinking they can access it if they have a private virtual network,

So the whole chinese network providers might be controlled by the government and that's how they were able to block that site??

3 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Yes, that is how it is, the network are control by the Chinese government, now they have no way to access that site

But why were they blocked from the ethereum network anyway why not blocked from the blockchain.com or any other Bitcoin ste?

• +3 1

On 12/4/2019 at 7:57 PM, guatazoo said:

They cannot permanently block these sites. Rather, addresses for that country can only be blocked. You can use vpn or rdp. There are other ways to access sites.

Life is great and enjoy it

6 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

They cannot permanently block these sites. Rather, addresses for that country can only be blocked. You can use vpn or rdp. There are other ways to access sites.

The use of vpn and proxies, is a technical strategy and not most people are aware of that, we are not all geeks here.

12 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

What i am thinking is that, china has nothing to do with ethereum, they prefer Bitcoin and that gave them the reason to block eth network from the country

No they do not prefer Bitcoin at all, they made it clear that they are only interested in their own coins.

• +3 1

I think that's the high level of technology implementation for China of yesterday to be able to block user's from accessing Etherscan.io that means China has gone far in terms of technology development. 

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

But the president speech said that each individual should take chance to invest in Bitcoin. I think they love bitcoin that's why he made such speech

No that's where you got it wrong, the president said to take advantage of the blockchain tech, but he did not say anything about Bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:16 AM, milanista said:

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

They block anything as they wish and this is not a new type of blocking system. They want to use their own sites and may be they are looking to start such a type of etherscan site.

I am sure their is might hidden something for blockchain as they even started to adopt Bitcoin.

I suggest you to wait and see further news, what they publish in the media.

Does china users can't use a proxy for browsing any site?

• +3 1

Honestly, i don't really know what is Etherscan.io. Can someone tell me more about etherscan.io? I don't even that it could block people for visiting the sites so if that is true bitcoin could easily ban in some countries? Correct me if i'm wrong thanks. Enlighten me too. 

23 minutes ago, Ipal said:

It's difficult to access crypto in China, I don't know what the problem is, but I don't think China wants its people to use Ethereum, they only want to use one currency, so if they want to use cryptocurrency, they have to make it themselves, if others don't can.

Which is why when xi said they will use blockchain technology because ita important we thought china will buy bitcoin while the fact is china won't buy bitcoin but rather make its own coin.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:57 PM, guatazoo said:

China will never block the BTC and also other coins because they will also mine the coins and soon they allow the Blockchain in their country and also they legally launched their own coin and china start to make deals in that coins and so many other countries will also legal the Blockchain soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:46 AM, milanista said:

Eth Etherscan.io site filtered in China.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

What the heck china. China goverment wants only to make a profit for themselves and they dont want to share the potential of crypto to chinese people thats why they trying to block everything about crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!