China VS Etherscan.io - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

China VS Etherscan.io

On 12/5/2019 at 2:08 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

china Government ETH is using block to launch their tokens and coins, I think it is okay to make a choice, China will be able to make their new coins and tokens very easy transaction in the middle of this block, and hope to bring something new to the crypto world.

Yes! The large amount of the bitcoin miners are in the China. And now the peoples of china using the bitcoin and the other crypto currency in a very large amount. The etherscan is a very good website and now a days many users visits this site

Profits come mainly from airdrop programs and many use the Etherscan.io service, especially in China. 

Im no wonder anymore about China. Ico and crypto exchange in china are Banned too. And also chinese government want to create own blockchain

Even though the website is blocked at least they can still access Etherscan with VPN right? I don't think it has much effect on crypto currency users in China 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, Badman001 said:

I don't think that if even people's are ban to visit site then we can stop users to use cryoto currency like Bitcoin .

Today a thousand of tools are avalible in market by use them we can visit any website they can change our IP address 🙂 like VPN or proxy changer .

Bt those tools are not known by everyone, they are only known t crypto geeks.

The chinese government just wants as less people involved with crypto as possible. They don't like cryptocurrencies except the ones they can handle and perhaps use them to acquire technology to use for their administration.

First, people can still use etherscan.io by connecting to the Tor network. Second, it feels like China is blocking the urls of all cryptocurrency exchanges and websites using its firewall. I think it will get away with blocking etherscan because it is not important to the country.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Why are you competing the country of China and the etherscan.io? While China is the country but etherscan.io is the platform to track transactions

I'm grateful that my country isn't like China, but the Chinese people have to accept the laws that have been made. If it splits, it will certainly be disciplined.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:46 PM, milanista said:

Eth Etherscan.io site filtered in China.

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

There are so many countries try to monitor the peoples that use the bad site but they are not track them because they use the strong firewall and the governments will lose their efforts, so tracking is not the good decision for the Chinese government.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The President's speech said that everyone should take the opportunity to invest in bitcoin .I think that choosing China would be their new coin in the middle of this block

On 12/5/2019 at 2:57 AM, guatazoo said:

I did not know anyone can do that, if countries can block users from visiting sites remotely then It is easy than I thought to ban Bitcoin.

They cannot do that since bitcoin is decentralized and they cannot just block a bitcoin node since this node is numbered by the thousands of people running a bitcoin full node to support the network. All they can do is to ban crypto websites.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Ibn Usman Edozhigi said:

I think they should reconsider what Ethereum has to offer and reopen close the ban.

The ban was useless anyway anyone can bypass it with VPN and use Etherscan.

I heard about this news and that China has banned Etherscan services, but this does not mean that Etherscan cannot be used in China, but that would be outside the law.

THINK POSITIVE

Ethernet is a good site in the China.Yeah this site also provides the information about the crypro currencies like Bitciin etc.

Welcome with me
I see that China has contradictory decisions with each other, sometimes we see it paving the way for the acceptance of crypto and bitcoin, and sometimes we read such bad news by blocking Etherscan.io in China

On 12/5/2019 at 12:46 AM, milanista said:

Eth Etherscan.io site filtered in China.

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

As we knew that China made crypto is illegal. After that the country blocked many sites bof crypto. Ethers can is one of the most usable site also they blocked. That's why China people can't use that.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

China have banned thre major one bitcoin, and now it is not a wonder what another thing on blockchain china blocks. They have their own thinking and strategy to control financial actions.

china Government ETH is utilizing square to dispatch their tokens and coins, I think it is alright to settle on a decision, China will have the option to make their new coins and tokens extremely simple exchange in this square, and would like to carry something new to the crypto world.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:02 PM, littledi059 said:

So China develops crypto but only the one that would suit government. There are too many things prohibited in that country to make such news something sensational 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same  opinion like  you there are too many thigs prohibited in that country make such news sometimes sensational

On 12/5/2019 at 3:38 PM, Mahi25 said:

I am confounded about the present circumstance, it is tiring crypto advancement as I would see it. welcoming the crypto world. what's more, There are an excessive number of things precluded in that nation to make such news something exciting .

I don't even that it could block people for visiting the  sites of it date  is true bitcoin I think they love bitcoin that's why he made sach speech. 

Well they do smart and average people get smarter. They can do all they want, but they cannot stop this cryptocurrency. It is unbelievable how dominating the Chinese government is,when  it seems everyone is associated with bitcoins in China, all the governments want to do is ban bitcoins and ether. We can it first hand how they tackle corona virus, instead of fossilising on hospitals, all they want to do is control information flow and social media. 

45 minutes ago, Ifrat Jaman said:

China will be able to make their new coins and that one is very easy for transaction in the middle of this block. So now it is clear that they are only interested in their own coins. They do not like to depend on any creation of others.

Still i have no idea why china think blocking etherscan alone, could chage anything.

12 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Still i have no idea why china think blocking etherscan alone, could chage anything.

maybe could be because many Chinese use ether than any other coins, or may they just want to shake the crytto market by taking advantage of their huge population.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:46 PM, milanista said:

This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

You are right , But in china is there is another group that force to use ethereum instead of using Bitcoin they need to understand the advantages of Bitcoin and this is a very popular and a first crypto currency from all the crypto currencies .