Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

Actually you are actual about yiur feelings on this forum, it is thoroughly a careful arrange to earn an trimming income, and good experience to habit it in our crypto life, let's attempt our finest to create this forum other effective 

Yes this forum has made great impact to crypto by just paying for the posts. This is kind of good things will motivate crypto users. Thanks to this crypto talk forum for paying us on our quality posts. Hope this forum runs for al long period.

I'm happy the admin are taking a very hard stand against spammers and off topic post in the forum. People complain their posts are deleted here but often times, from what you said, they are only writing basic things in crypto. I had a deleted posts but now I realised my posts were too basic and as such, for forum interaction, fell short of the forum standard

Yes, forum is growing rapidly faster but quality posts are going down. Still people copy-pastes but not like exactly, like using little salt and sugar with it. By the way, I liked your pizza example 😄

Lately I have seen that there are not that much good quality posts and topics but I don't know why and I think that the members of this community shoot about this kind of giving stupid replies and they should give some quality informations

We have to create great quality of posts means with great knowledge , great writting and great content mixture of these three things called great quality of posts.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:14 PM, Migo said:

Actually you are right about yiur thoughts on this forum, it is really a nice place to earn an extra income, and good experience to use it in our crypto life, let's try our best to make this forum more effective 

You are right mate I think making this forum grow better should be on of our priority here in cryptotalk because if the forum is experiencing growth the users will also benefit from it

• Useful or interesting 1

This campaign was started to increase the number of members of this community and also promote the page and I hope this forum should be e spreaded with positive vibes because it has given us so much.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:58 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Well admins and moderator have become more stricter on that, now any useless content or unrelated topic post get warning point or direct banned.

Well i just actually received a warning point for having useless content or post. And i cant blame the admins because as i check my post well some of them are really non sense, and now i learned from it and now i will always good contents.

But without this paybyposts campaign this forum will die in few days. The best way to solve problem with offtopic posts is to hire more moderators or to cheer up useful reports

That's a good topic you have chosen then it will be very helpful for the new members as they are thinking they will not get the payment after doing their work so it will be very helpful for them you are explain it so beautifully with that every member intimate with it and I want to thank you for giving such a good post

This is true that your thoughts about this forum, it is actually a nice place to get an extra income and good quality knowledge to use it in our crypto life. Let's endeavor our best to construct this debate more successful. 

I agree with your thoughts on this

Its amazing to earn while sharing knowledge it really encourages people to put in their best and it  also attracts people to the site

All right I also believe it is high-quality to believe and believe about belongings by surroundings aside moment in time to produce extra profits.  Because the group of people of this forum grows day by day, I hope that by sharing their views, thoughts will grow and turn out to be immense.

I have said the topics in this forum are because they do not contain high quality and they are all stolen or duplicate topics and this is what makes the forum delete them and this is why we must strive to create new distinctive and useful topics

THINK POSITIVE

The quality is incredibly essential than boundary marker come to but for who lack to gain knowledge of and for who lack to earn the digit is imperative added than superiority this the dilemma of this forum subsequently we necessitate to generate a new issue to get stronger superiority of this forum .

Yes really it is very good and usefull camping for all that they paid for just posting..but if the system is depend on thr user post quality then there spam will be more less...and work will be something hard..

I agree with you on everything you say. This forum is very beautiful to earn money and get additional income. At the same time, it is a way to get all the information we want. We must work to develop this forum so that it becomes much better.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is the problem we are facing in the forum, and the mod are really trying their best but there will be need for more mod on this forum.

i agree with you.this forum is very usefull and its an opportunity to earn an extraa income by oosting some comments everday but we should poat good quality comment to make this forum runs smoothly 

Yes indeed ! Your thought about this forum is true .. excellent in earning extra income as well as in learning about crypto world . A good platform to join with..

This is very accurate when other users are spamming this forum just to get the free Money in this campaign some users  just randomly comment off topic comment while some copy pasted another comment.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes you are right in that many members post unhelpful content only to complete their posts and get money and we must improve the quality of our participation and do our best to provide the best for this forum for money and not only publish the topics to complete our participation

4 hours ago, Kakabba said:

We have to add a good contribution here, whether by posting or commenting on the topics, it is a really nice place to earn additional income and a good experience to use in the life of coding.

Only good post should be counted and be paid for if there is no good post there shouldn't be payment.