Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

The quality is very important than post number but for who want to learn and for who want to earn the number is important more than quality this the dilema of this forum so we need to create a new thing to improve quality of this forum 

18 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes and i am also sure that this campaign will run for long term and we all users of the forum will get our payment for a long time. 

Yeah that was I'm hoping too but as a user here we should be responsible too in posting and commenting to make this forum more healthy.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Thank you for submitting this topic, and indeed there are some bad and repetitive topics in the forum, but let me tell you that modiraters are more strict on the topics than the responses, they are keen to pass only the topics of high quality.

I agree with your opinion, if you look at the forum condition two months ago, when this forum was just launched, of course you will be sad, but now the forum is much better. Admins and moderators always work hard to improve the quality of posts. In this forum, if we don't only think about payment, we will certainly care about the post quality, and immediately report if we see a post that has violated the rules.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 AM, palalu said:

absolutely true, a lot of the same topics are just different sentences that often appear in this forum. But I think lately admin is ready to delete it

Indeed yes,

there are so "many same topics altogether with some none-sense comments" and now the admins and moderators are constantly cleaning the forum. nonetheless lets continue to post good and informative comments.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:32 AM, Kreur said:

Let me start with congratulating on forum growth - offering money for creating posts is brilliant campaign and in fact brought me here - I told to myself "they will have people there for sure, it might be cool place to discuss things" - that was the main reason (getting "free" money is nice but pales in comparison to having good place to discuss things)

I am starting to feel it dilutes quality of posts and you need to dig through lot of superficial posts (I will elaborate bellow) to find quality stuff we crave reading about.

I feel like in last 100 post read I "learned" about 30 times that "bitcoin is number 1"

I will try to describe what I mean by superficial posts and make example that would apply if topic was about making pizza. Of course noone will talk about pizza here, but everyone knows what pizza is so it might be good to show examples of what I am talking about🙂

"just noding" - basicaly post that offers nothing new and states the obvious, most often short in lenght and written in non-thretening almost "overly politicaly correct" way, just mental copy-paste without doing actual copy-paste. pizza-example: "yes pizza is delicious and its made in oven."

same thing in multiple posts - one person repeats something many times adding very little, if any new stuff at all, basically same thing in other words. pizza-example "you can have many different thing on top of pizza", "pizza topings can be adjusted", "you can choose what you put on top of pizza", "different toppings makes different pizza"

"easy offtopic" - something where person reacts to post about X that briefly touches Y by stating some obvious thing about Y. pizza-example: someone talks about how to prepare pizza, how to heat oven, layer ingredient etc. and briefly mentions cheese in ingredients, response "cheese is made from milk"

I agree with this, those things mentioned above doesn't make this forum good for discussion as we expect. If we want changes in this forum, we should start with ourselves and publish good topics so the good discussion will come. Also, try our best to give opinions that is not too common as we read in the thread. I hope we can make good things happen in this forum.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, Kreur said:

I feel like in last 100 post read I "learned" about 30 times that "bitcoin is number 1"

Yeah, or 'yobit is #1'.  That's another type of post I'm getting tired of reading.  I get that they're the ones who are paying everyone, but it seems very disingenuous to me.

Anyway, I figured cryptotalk would be *exactly* like what it is when yobit announced they'd be paying for posts.  The same type of quality exists for paid posts on bitcointalk, except that moderators there don't allow spam and are pretty strict about deleting posts of low quality.  I'm not sure that's what's happening on cryptotalk, because I see posts months old that are really bad and obviously didn't get deleted.

I most definitely agree. It does reduce quality of posts since they just aim for having 100 characters and that's it.

It makes the forum a place to milk money rather than have healthy discussions that would actually educate each user in the forum.

I wish they could fix up the pay-per-post system by crediting those posts only made well.

But for now, I think they made such move just to ramp up the number of users in the forum, to be able to compete with other forums.

This have an a good impact for me that i getting paid for my posting because it helps me in terms of financial support to sustain my daily expenses in my house and also in my daily allowance, thanks for this forum and i hope they will continue to helping people.

Yes you are right. The quality of the posts we can make has impact to make this forum more effective. I hope many users are giving their thoughts constructively. I hope we can see a little iprovement everyday so everyone here feels and thinks it is a good place to learn and discuss things.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:14 AM, Migo said:

Actually you are right about yiur thoughts on this forum, it is really a nice place to earn an extra income, and good experience to use it in our crypto life, let's try our best to make this forum more effective 

yea i agree with you, they gave us a platform to learn about crypto and earn money from it as well which is an opportunity that doesnt come around so often.

Pay per post will increase member quantity but for quality need admin to keep delete spam/ no value post. If admin can do their work quality post will rise in higher number because if we write with no value admin will delete and we will not get pay.

12 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

there are so "many same topics altogether with some none-sense comments" and now the admins and moderators are constantly cleaning the forum. nonetheless lets continue to post good and informative comments.

yes in these two days my post was even deleted 12. Maybe indeed I did not realize my mistake. But I'm sure my post isn't spam🙄

You are right and I agree with you that paying for posts is an amazing decision for Yobit team because it gives a lot of new members of this forum 

I appreciate about your thought. This forum is quite great due to we can learn a lot of things related crypto besides it gives us an opportunity to make some income.

2 hours ago, palalu said:

yes in these two days my post was even deleted 12. Maybe indeed I did not realize my mistake. But I'm sure my post isn't spam🙄

Indeed yes,

spam, non sense, plagiarism topic/comment should be deleted so that quality post will remain for payment to make this forum good. 

I agree with you are are talking similar points related to ''Pizza'' but thus pizza have been tasted by all of us.So expression of speech is everyone right.but copy pasting other content is not good thing.If any person post a topic and later someone come on form and want to express his thoughts about that topic then he have to stop him self because he is late many people have given their thoughts about it.So i think we have to make more good(Fresh) content for form so we all could learn new and informative stuff here.

7 hours ago, issa said:

How do you know? Are you a moderator?  Really want to know when this campaign but from officials source

I do not know for sure t was just an assumption, but moderators and admins won't tell you that either, so better do not bother ask them.

This forum is really great, you can learn stuffs here about how to become more better in trading and can seek a lot of guides and tips if you are a beginner, and also you can earn here by every opinion you post. 

I always choosing topics that hase sense, meaningful and useful so i can avoid deleted posts. Secomd is, i make sure with myself that i will provide something that has quality and others can find it useful. By this, i will giving back the gratitude to the moderators because somehow i earn money by just posting.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:14 AM, Migo said:

Actually you are right about yiur thoughts on this forum, it is really a nice place to earn an extra income, and good experience to use it in our crypto life, let's try our best to make this forum more effective 

That's is really good forum cause we get rewards by posting usefully topics, so we got rewards with best knowledge which we will use for trading

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 AM, guatazoo said:

@Kreur I think admins should reduce the number of posts per day but increase they payout per post for top performing users.

No he can't do such thing of reduce max post per day and increase payout rate while the forum is need to having many topics in order to make it the best

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, Luciferludz said:

No he can't do such thing of reduce max post per day and increase payout rate while the forum is need to having many topics in order to make it the best

But then people do not real create topics, there are accounts here which have not many any topic, almost 70% of all accounts.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:32 AM, Kreur said:

Let me start with congratulating on forum growth - offering money for creating posts is brilliant campaign and in fact brought me here - I told to myself "they will have people there for sure, it might be cool place to discuss things" - that was the main reason (getting "free" money is nice but pales in comparison to having good place to discuss things)

I am starting to feel it dilutes quality of posts and you need to dig through lot of superficial posts (I will elaborate bellow) to find quality stuff we crave reading about.

I will try to describe what I mean by superficial posts and make example that would apply if topic was about making pizza. Of course noone will talk about pizza here, but everyone knows what pizza is so it might be good to show examples of what I am talking about🙂

"just noding" - basicaly post that offers nothing new and states the obvious, most often short in lenght and written in non-thretening almost "overly politicaly correct" way, just mental copy-paste without doing actual copy-paste. pizza-example: "yes pizza is delicious and its made in oven."

same thing in multiple posts - one person repeats something many times adding very little, if any new stuff at all, basically same thing in other words. pizza-example "you can have many different thing on top of pizza", "pizza topings can be adjusted", "you can choose what you put on top of pizza", "different toppings makes different pizza"

"easy offtopic" - something where person reacts to post about X that briefly touches Y by stating some obvious thing about Y. pizza-example: someone talks about how to prepare pizza, how to heat oven, layer ingredient etc. and briefly mentions cheese in ingredients, response "cheese is made from milk"

You live in the community, if you expect 100% the best, then you will be tired to search. everyone's goal is almost the same here, money is the main target. and if you think the quality of posts here decreases, then what do you think is best? while the posts must be made every day by prize hunters. so do not be surprised if a lot of posts that actually outline almost the same. This forum is fine, and nothing will happen if the real spammers (fraudsters, double accounts) do not enter and get a place here.