German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto

This is very big news.The demad of cryptocurrency is increasing.I wish and I hope every country will  legalise it by seeing its trend and benefitis for country..Hope for the best.

This is good news for Germany, with the enactment of the law, Germans can trade bitcoin, they trade legally and are protected by law, this will make a positive market and other European countries will soon follow.

Wow! That's a great news and quite shocking!! Now cryptotalk is a legal job in Germany. That feels great. Congratulations Cryptotalk!!  

Wow that's a good news! It is very impressive news that's hand over us further inspiration and perform not present up in cryptocurrency that's why I swear ailing in no way result in crypto till it nail clippings

On 1/28/2020 at 7:26 AM, Heroshema said:

Its great news for german crypto currencies lover.. I wish if all countrys support cryptocurrencies

the connection of banking bank account with crypto asset addresses, it be capable of advantage the addict appreciate crypto surpass

On 1/28/2020 at 7:24 AM, Saba2626 said:

This is good news, and the exactly what bitcoin is waiting for, I think African is the best place for bitcoin development.

seemany countries next suite and in the near opportunity heap adoption would be a reality.

If this this news is real and is adopted, so this is good news, because will be helpful for cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin, and if this will be happen in Europa is very good because Europa is as one country.

Yes, this news has been posted so many times, of course we are very happy, that if crypto legal is going to expand our crypto world, then the demand for crypto will increase, and we hope that crypto becomes legal in one of the world.

This is usefulness news for Germany, with the acting out of the law, Germans preserve trade bitcoin, they trade lawfully and are cosseted by law, this will succeed a definite sell and other European countries will in a little while follow.

Text me lets talk about making more cryptocurrency!

I hope this good news is understand by all crypto needs to be legalized But that should be in a given world because it demands will be high. 

Yes, we are very happy that if crypto legal is going to expand our crypto world, the demand for crypto will increase as well, and we hope that crypto becomes legal in one of the world. This news has been posted many times

Germany is great now, the government knows what it is doing, it will help develop Germany's economy so I hope my country will use it and validate it.

This is good news, and the à exactly what bitcoin is waiting for, I think Europe is the best place for bitcoin development, from there I can see bitcoin is going too far away from his current situation 

22 hours ago, Zoha said:

This is very big news.The demad of cryptocurrency is increasing.I wish and I hope every country will  legalise it by seeing its trend and benefitis for country..Hope for the best.

Yes, it is a a big news when I heard about it. But I still find it hard to believe because I did not read it on news. 

This is a good news for me. As we know that Germany has achieved a good economic growth and is one of the first world countries, so I guess the implementation of crypto currency is a good move for them and us....

I lime them because they embrace crypto as the future currency. With this above been said, I know that Crypto is going more forward.Cryptos will fuel as well, and we likelihood that crypto will be lawful in one of the world.

Wow really? I hope my country would do that same as well in the future. I believe that cryptocurrency will be the world's currency in the future. 

According to a report of the World Bank, the worldwide average of the transaction costs placed in the 7.09 % in the fourth quarter of 2017 itself, although this number at present is descending. While the index the international MTO came from 8.23 %, it was found that banks are the more expensive type of service providers with an average cost of transaction of 10.44 %. An astronomic winged number of the commission of the 0.000000013 % to transfer 458 million dollars in the previous example with Bitcoin. The exorbitant rates of processing and the farfetched outer edges of foreign currency can harm the people that make a money-transfer to a foreign place regularly. How certainty is innate in technology one should not put money into certainty. This is another reason for which transferences are so cheap.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:23 AM, milanista said:

1.png.9b2640232a10be59fe8052ba12137436.png

Starting in 2020 all financial institutions in Germany will be able to legally offer cryptocurrency services including selling, storing, and investing. A bill was recently passed allowing German banks and financial institutions to engage in cryptocurrency dealings with the public. With megabanks like Deutsche going under, governments and economies worldwide in ruins, and talks of the dollar collapsing does cryptocurrency stand to be the leading world currency?

Recently I heard the news. And it's a great news for our market. Now many country also will follow Germany to adopt crypto. In my country prime minister announced that she will adopt blockchain soon.

I think Europe is the best place for bitcoin development, from there I can see bitcoin is going too far away from his current situation.it is a a big news when I heard about it. But I still find it hard to believe because I did not read it on.

dealings with the public. With megabanks like Deutsche going under, governments and economies worldwide in ruins, and talks of the dollar .

We hope that crypto becomes legal in one of the world. If crypto legal is going to expand our crypto world, then the demand for crypto will increase, this news has been posted many times, yes we are very happy.

WOW this really grate news and slowly slowly Crypto will legal globally and I hope India will be change their thought and In Future crypto will most usable payment in worldwide.

I believe that with this we expect to see very new ways of financial transactions in German banks and also the economy of the country to improve so much 

এটি সুসংবাদ, এবং ঠিক কীভাবে বিটকয়েন অপেক্ষা করছে, আমি মনে করি ইউরোপ বিটকয়েন বিকাশের সেরা জায়গা, সেখান থেকে আমি দেখতে পাচ্ছি বিটকয়েন তার বর্তমান পরিস্থিতি থেকে দূরে চলেছে

On 2/15/2020 at 12:54 AM, dua fatima said:

Good news, I think Europe is the best place for bitcoin development, from there I can see bitcoin is going too far away from his current situation. I hope most countries do this.

Yes, Europe is the best continent in the spread of bitcoin, and I see the future will be with it

• Useful or interesting 1