German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

German Banks Now Legally Deal With Crypto

1.png.9b2640232a10be59fe8052ba12137436.png

Starting in 2020 all financial institutions in Germany will be able to legally offer cryptocurrency services including selling, storing, and investing. A bill was recently passed allowing German banks and financial institutions to engage in cryptocurrency dealings with the public. With megabanks like Deutsche going under, governments and economies worldwide in ruins, and talks of the dollar collapsing does cryptocurrency stand to be the leading world currency?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

This news has been posted many times, yes we are very happy, that if crypto legal is going to expand our world of crypto, the demand for cryptos will increase as well, and we hope that crypto will be legalized in one of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is good news, and the à exactly what bitcoin is waiting for, I think Europe is the best place for bitcoin development, from there I can see bitcoin is going too far away from his current situation 

• Useful or interesting 3

Many cryptocurrency dealers and traders will travel to Germany and work with it from businessmen, and it will be very popular

Life is great and enjoy it

Wow that's nice! It is very impressive news that's give us more inspiration and do not give up in cryptocurrency that's why I swear i'll never leave crypto till it ends

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/5/2019 at 1:37 AM, Jonok said:

Wow I can't really understand what I mean by German bank crystallizing crypto which is good news for our cryptocurrency users. Now in Germany, however, the quality of crypto will rise and play a strong role in the economy of that country.

the good news is that if the crypto market develops there, the crypto market will automatically pump up as a whole. and we will definitely get the impact of all that.

• Useful or interesting 3

A good start to the year for Germany. the country has started making banks accept digital money. I don't think the world economy will collapse, it's likely the opposite will improve.

Very nice step taken by this country. I think, after the success of their bill, other countries will also take this kind of steps in crypto field 

Bengali?

View this Topic

Germany is a very prudent country in financial matters. And the fact that cryptocurrencies are related to Germany is a very positive sign. 

• +1 1

I am waiting when our country Legal to cryptocurrency. 

That's good news for German people who like to crypto also us.

Hope slowly whole country legalized cryptocurrency.            

Wow this is a good of a news, so happy seeing this. Germany will be the first country  to do so in history

What a good news, I  hope that many countries will follow the step of Germany, legalize using cryptos. I don't think dollars will collapse because of cryptos..  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Super! Already in 2020! In fact, this is the legalization of cryptocurrency in Germany. So the rest of the EU members will take similar steps? Then 2020 could be the beginning of an era of cryptocurrencies.

Hallo zusammen, ich komme aus dem Osten von Deutschland. Deutsche legen sehr viel Wert auf Sicherheit. Da die Crypto Kurse stark schwanken kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, dass sich das auf Dauer durchsetzt, es wirklich in Banken zu etablieren. 

Great news for all. when german bank will allow crypto then the crypto market will be well established I think. in 2020 many good news is coming for crypto.

The Germans are legitimately working with the banks and thus if all countries do and do these things, the whole world will move towards prosperity.

On 08.12.2019 at 14:27, laska smrtici said:

This is great news and it will make cryptocurrencies more robust and make many other countries think about supporting cryptocurrencies for competition.

Correctly make. Cryptocurrency will strengthen in the future. And the adoption of the German Banks cryptocurrency will contribute to additional profits.

this is very good thing for crypto currencies some countries supporting crypto i hope in future crypto currency legalize in worldwide.

This is great news and haven't heard about German, but in the past someone told it was banned or illegal. I think Crypto will move ahead, but here in India still under process to consider it.

Thats good for German crypto trader. One day every country accepted the crypto currency and you can see that the online trading websites accept the crypto currency as a payment and you can see that in USA different charity department accepted the donation in the shape of crypto.

This is great news that I will be working with Germany Bank Crypto. Germany can succeed in their trade with Crypto. If Europe's countries work the way Germany is doing, then crypto will go much further in the future.

if  Germany government and german banks legally deal with crypto then this is the start of crypto and bitcoin adoption .this will help grow crypto industry at a big platform.

Germany is wonderful now, the government know what he is doing, this will help the economy Development in Germany so i wish my country also will legalise using it too.

This is a really good news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Well this is one step to introduce cryptocurrency to the people world wide. It is indication of other government might open cryptocurrency to their country.

It is good news that German banks will now legally deal with crypto as it will increase the demand for crypto and further develop crypto. No one can use crypto in an illegal way.