Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

I agree with your question and explanation, but remember that if we are not a crypto legal citizen in that country, and if the coins are not deposited in the banking sector, then we are seeing nothing but waste, but in the forefront.  I hope blockchain technology can bring something new.

It will go to the person to whom you have entrusted your details because it is for me the simplest solution since the transactions can be made by a simple action to enter the password of your account in case of your death.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have started teaching my brother about crypto and i am thinking about sharing my wallet keys and different exchanges account details with him.if something happened to me.He will use it for family.So my today investment will help them in future.May be i would be not with them but my wealth would help in comfort leaving.

• Useful or interesting 2

thank you or those informations dude , im planing to do exactly what you write up there , but im still young and i still have lote of things to do . 

I think no one can have it, especially if you didn't share any of your crypto data with anyone, so they will stored forever, unless someone from your family has access to your informations so he could continue your trip

• Useful or interesting 1

That is a dilemma for all those who think quickly for their future, it is likely that many people will not have the chance to give a private key or tell that they have many assets in cryptocurrency to their heirs.

I think you can share it to someone you trust. Tell them your account before you die. I know you won't know when will that happen but be ready, tell it to him/her before something happens to you.

I also had this think when my assets were still large, but after my assets were reduced a lot because of the bearish I was so discouraged

It will go wherever you choose to, you can write down a will and let your family know that you own crypto, and assign some to some of your family members!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

I think the solution is simple, and that is by leaving your wallet's information to your family or converting it into a local currency and keeping it in the bank, and you will have thus solved the problem

Life is great and enjoy it

On 04.12.2019 at 22:18, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

If you give the private keys to the bitcoin wallet to a trusted person. If not, bitcoins will remain in the network, if there is no access to them.

On 12/12/2019 at 20:30, Wish107.5 said:

Oui, c'est la bonne chose, mais je pense que c'est risqué, surtout si votre famille ne sait pas que vous avez des richesses cachées dans la cryptographie. C'est bien que votre femme en soit également consciente. 

I don't know who can hide a secret from his wife! And also a financial secret! No I don't think so my friend, the women of today even know the hour of your death! No, I'm kidding her! Yes for me it is the simplest solution a password and a small list of my coins.

I think is good and very very important for anybody who own a lot of coin to share them with his family, if any thing happened with he or she, their will be on the hands of his family.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/5/2019 at 1:18 AM, Loly said:

But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain

I hope you can start now by giving all the knowledge to your family. Thus all you have to do is manage your private key. Don't forget that all literature or documents may not be available in your planetary language. So providing your family with universal language skills is also very important.

I'll teach one of my familiy member how to use and handle it so that we can continue to help our parents back

Wow I think that's a good way to leave a legacy in terms Bitcoin , bringing the family into the cryptocurrency system and lecture them on how to make use of the cryptocurrency exchanges to trade, but the most important thing now is to show the password and wallet address and also teach them how to convert your money for withdrawal. 

Yes, I agree with you. when we die all our bitcoin inheritance we can give to the family. before that we have to give our wallet password to him, tell him how to access bitcoin and how to exchange it. we explained everything before we died.

Cryptocurrencies are a step behind laws. i mean Bitcoin and others have developed very fast and the goverments of countries havent take time fast enough to reply to this phenomenon. First they give answers  now for legacy taxes because it gives money for the States but in other aspect of problems its not yet the case

good thought , i also planned to give instructions to my brother about how bitcoin like things works , i have stored all keys in a place but i have to teach them how to use it 

If that is the case my private keys and passwords are saved in a vault and the code of the vault will be their guide to access my account and income. I wish the income is enough for them.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, Loly said:

But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Your legacy will continue if your children and family will continue it. You can teach them about cryptocurrency and when you die, they will continue it or much better they'll make it grow more bigger.

Well, if they are not know that you are joining gere in cryoto world just to earn money, you need to teach them how cryptocurrency runs in the market so that if you are die, they know how to get the money and how they can exchanged it.

2 hours ago, Hatred said:

Your legacy will continue if your children and family will continue it. You can teach them about cryptocurrency and when you die, they will continue it or much better they'll make it grow more bigger.

i think a lot of us miss out on thinking about death and how to leave their crypto money to the ones they are close to, because now we are focused more on securing our money and forgetting what will happen when we die.

Bitcoin is indeed valuable but we don't know the exact value going forward. For testament problems if you have a high amount of bitcoin which is high, what you are solving is right to planned. Back again we don't know how valuable bitcoin is in the future, so it's worthy to bequeathed as a will.