Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

Everyone protects the privacy of their own site. If you don't tell anyone, no one will get your site information. This is why the legacy of Bitcoin will be one of your family after my death Jake will teach you about all this work.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, Hridoy1995 said:

That's a solicitous issue and one that is authenticate and complex. In it's stream state, crypto is not plain to be with you for a large amount population who comprise not followed it, and still further for public that are a smaller amount technically inclined. Having an conciliator who understands who wallets, keys, signs, QR codes and every part of of the inc's and out to come across after the "what if" scenario is a extremely fair idea.

I think that if you died your legacy in bitcoin will remain but I think that if you know that you will die then I think that it's better to left your belongings with your family and let them manage so that you can help your family even in death. 

It totally depends on you. If you want to leave your crypto wealth to your offsprings then surely write down the backup keys and save it in your bank physical vault only to be opened by them! 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:41 AM, SadmanIslam said:

I will give the legacy of my btc to my family.we can trust our family.so if we give our informations to our family they can enter here and can use my btc.we can give the information of this account to our family.and after my death they can use it.

Well, we have the same idea mate because in this world, our family is the trustworthy and i will give them some of my coins so that they will continuing to trade or to invest some of coins.

8 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that if you died your legacy in bitcoin will remain but I think that if you know that you will die then I think that it's better to left your belongings with your family and let them manage so that you can help your family even in death. 

Only few knows that their dead is drawing nearer, but most of us don't know about our dead, the best option is to have someone that you can give your details so that your legacy won't be a waste for anyone

After our death and definitely our asset of crypto market will used by our daughter and sons and wife. Therefore we all knows one day we passed away from this world. So make a notes for your family set of your password of account so that our family easily trace our funds in which we invested in crypto market. 

23 hours ago, Nicer216 said:

If you won't make any will - then it will left for no-one, or for human who will somewhere find your wallet by some lucky actions, because wallets can't take your money never or even to to delete the wallet 

But your money would not be completely useless they will be used as a bitcoin marketcap that is fixed, which is much better.

begin introduce nowadays this crypto factor to your own family contributors. due to the fact that your own family is witnessing what you do normal infront of your reveal. teach them how to do it. display to them the whole thing and entrust the whole lot.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, Hasmizara said:

Who will inherit Bitcoin after your death will be the one you teach. If you don't tell anyone, no one will know anything about your personal information. The person you inherit your bitcoin from maybe someone in your family or a friend.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that if you keep it a secret from your family then I think that your money will go to waste which is not good because cryptocurrency need to be shared if you died then let your family benefit to your cryptocurrency 

Well this type of post are impossible to find in somewhere other than this platform. So I would like to thank this platform and its member for providing quality content. And I request everyone to make good post.

Yes you have to give access to your wallet by someone you trust an him like your wife or son , or brother . And also you have to explain to him how to work in this world and how exchange cryptocurrency to usd and withdraw it , this is the only way.

You are talking about really an important issue! We should think and plan what should we do and for whom we should give our money.. But the problem is that, not everyone believe in bitcoin so this depends on your family or on who you want to give money mind..

I think it is better to teach one or two of your family member about crypto or your friend so if you die they can access your account without any problem or better still yet write your login details down on your diary so they can access it when you're gone.

Yes, you are right, I have one of my family members interested in cryptocurrencies and I give him all the passwords of my wallets.

As long as no one has any access to your wallets, your Bitcoins will be stored forever in that wallet unless you give someone of your family an access to that wallet. 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, Loly said:

But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

If you want to pass or made your children and love ones benefitted on your legacy in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, you must teach them how to use and what are the things they need to know when they will enter cryptoworld. So even if you die, your legacy will still continue because of your family members or love ones.

Frankly, the idea of death worries us all, and for me, I surmount the fears of this idea in a way, which is that I put all the information of the wallet and my accounts inside a notebook in addition to that I wrote all the steps for opening the wallet and the way of selling currencies in addition to the numbers of some brokers who take these currencies and have attached This information is some illustrative pictures, and then I printed this information and pictures on the papers and gave it to a member of my family who would keep it and use it when I die

It's hard to say but the one we will teach the job and the one who will give all the access to my work will be my bitcoin inheritance after my death No one will have access to it unless we tell it to. In that case it is better to teach others so that he can work later.

This topic is now closed to further replies.