Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

1 hour ago, Nehak said:

Please learn a lot regarding the crypto and before investment make sure you have got all the sufficient knowledge to be ready to invest in the good coin which will return a good amount of profit.

Of course, I take this matter into account, trading is numbers and knowledge and any error that may cost you is not only your money but your life only, trading is not gambling.

11 minutes ago, Jackmil said:

Maybe the value of bitcoin will be even higher. I believe that bitcoin has long-term potential. I'm sure bitcoin will stay alive when we die.

yah bitcoin will still be alive after we die, at least our generation, but i'm not sure after 100 years, when all is mined, few years after.

yes we need to share our keys and phrase to some one near of us, i can't see that Money stay in the wallet after my death. bad thing of course...

I think if you didn't give your account to your family or friends then no one can access your accounts so your bitcoins will be stuck forever. Since we can not know when we will die, it's better that we wrote our account details on some notebooks so that if your family finds out about your account they can get your crypto.

I think the only solution for your Bitcoin to be inherited after your death is to leave your wallet information to your family.

THINK POSITIVE

I have always thought that one day i would die and might have some bitcoin worth a future .but in the forefront i hope blockchain technology can bring something new 

If you go to meet your maker and no one in fact maintain an read in your bitcoins I meditate it will postponement in attendance and cannot be retrieved nor second-hand since you cannot right of entry it. I mull over it is surpass to hold a will that express your wallet forward and in some way produce a appendage of the family who knows crypto and how does it works.

3 hours ago, Anik dj said:

I was think this very long time from to now what will happen to bitcoin, but what I'm sure about it is bitcoin will be more powerful thik. 

It will be a long time, but it will actually happen when the times comes

Much better if you print your private keys and delete copy in your PC because this is safe from those hackers.  And also it's good to teach this to our wife so he knows what he will do. 

1 minute ago, Huzaifa said:

there is no rule of such type but we need to give all our information to a trusted person or its depend on you and chose your life partner or son.

A trusted person should be a lawyer whom you will entrust him/her with your will.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:18 PM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

This is a writer question and i have not yet pondered about this yet. But will plan soon.

hmm, I think it will come to the person you trust to trust, I think this is similar to the legacy of facebook account. I never thought of this.

Really a great question ! I never thought of this question in my mind ! But from my point of view we have to keep our wallet information with a family member because if we are dead no one will be able to access our wallet 

After your death your sons and daughters can carry this business if not then they withdraw your accumulated money in fiat so enjoy this beautiful market. 

It can only be transferred or can be used further if anyone knows about your account and they are related with you, the ones who are your trustworthiness you can share such details to them for further use of you coins.

Really it is a matter of regret that, every year a tons of satoshi are getting lost for sudden death of crypto holders. i think, we all should tell about our wallet to our nearest one. Because we are totally anonymous in crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I believe it is your funds, and you have to take care of it, and when you are gone, you need to entrust it to someone whom you love and care, and who probably deserves your hard earned crypto. Don't make the mistake of not letting someone about your coins, or else it will be lost in cryptospace. 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

Others are not thinking of it but for me this kind of scenario is very important as we don't know if when we will die. Once we die and you have plenty of assets in your wallets then they will just fade or burned as no one can access it aside from you. 

Others are thinking that they should create a will where they create an instructions on how to get the money in their wallets once they will die. This action will surely reduce the loss of any currencies that are circulating. 

Maybe u should give the all details about your bitcoin legacy to your next generation someday they would earn and enjoy this site

Bro Your Bitcoin Will Not Ever Be Lossed They Will Stay Safe In Your Wallet And They Will Can Used By Your Family Members In Their Transactions

This is one of the challenge of this technology. Everything is online and secured with private keys. But I think there are always ways around it. You most let one or two of your children or family members or your confidants know your private keys, password or 2FA of all your important accounts. With that the issue is solved. 

It is an excellent idea to think about our families and how they can benefit from our digital currencies even after our death. A family member must be educated.

I totally understand your question what you actually want to say, simply your bitcoins legacy will go to other person whom you believe more, that the simple solution of this problem, so plz I suggest to everyone share your ideas about this.