The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:25 PM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

I also think that bear market end as the year end. Because we are getting many good news related 5o crypto market and I think 2020 year starting will be more good for us.

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Not certainly, we might see another bearish market before the halving because of the different speculations about it. We saw the price above $8000 yesterday but it went down again, that's what we will likely keep experiencing before halving  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 01.05.2020 at 16:39, Raqeebzy said:

Not certainly, we might see another bearish market before the halving because of the different speculations about it. We saw the price above $8000 yesterday but it went down again, that's what we will likely keep experiencing before halving  

I absolutely agree with you, there definitely will be new bearish trend just probably a week before the halving, or it probably already started and I just missing the moment right now.

• -1 1

Now the price is going high and that's a very good sign for investors they can easily give themselves more motivation to hold their investments for some more time and also it's a opportunity for the new investors to get into the market at the right position but before this things we have to check the graph analysis that will be much helpful to get some idea.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, I am as thinking as you are. that the increase was what we hoped for. now we see a very drastic decline and of course we hope the increase will also be more drastic.

in my opinion bearish moment will be till next 2 month because biggest event in cryptocurrency market bitcoin halving is going to happen in may all the people are bullish after halving market will go up 

On 12/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

Welcome to the world of honor.  No one knows whether the price will increase or decrease because this thing depends on the quantity of demand and its decrease. If the demand increases, the price rises and vice versa.

As of many observation, we kind of know that bitcoin has this of the coin having having to drop down on its worth overtime and with some strong resistance, the coin then have it's resurgence, and so the when the price falls adruptly as basically of it's growing volatility and value currents

I am not going to sure about bearish trend finished yet although due to hipe of halving event bitcoin price pumps unexpected ways continusly and its price changes daily more then 500$ and thus pumps takes place in few minutes then no specific movements in bitcoin prices. Btc price can drop at any time. 

12 hours ago, Hridoy1995 said:

I am too judgment the same. The bearish association is over. According to my judgment bitcoin will succeed a confident run. And its value be capable of angry $12000 in this movement. It is awfully probable to be subsequently as the bazaar indicating. 

If the next bull run happens, it doesn't raise bitcoin to $12.000 because each bull run usually breaks every $1000 resistance in price and we are now in the border of breaking $10K resistance. The other point is that when price is high, it is harder to go higher. For example, growing from $5000 to $8000 is much easier than from $10000 to $11000 because when the price is already high, less people will buy and the trend becomes bearish again.

If the price of Bitcoin goes down, many people will buy Bitcoin again because everyone knows that the price of Bitcoin will go up. The bearish moment is coming to an end. Bitcoin prices are rising, bulls are rising in the crypto market, so the price is rising. If the bulls start going down, the price will go down again.

I guess the coin is pumping again. hopefully it will last long until the bitcoin halving occurs when the price of all coins will double again and crypto market will be a good place for investment again.

The price of bitcoin is volatile, which means it goes up and down, we can't actually predict it's movement perfectly, but I guess the price will rise higher any time soon because it has been showing signs of bull run .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/23/2020 at 9:38 AM, King98 said:

There will be more bearish moments today than the price of Bitcoin and no one can predict exactly what will happen in the market and you just said the bearish moment is not over yet Bitcoin prices always go down and go up again

It looks bearish as we tested many times 10K and failed to break above it decisevely. Usually this means that price goes down now, but I don't know for how long though. Perhaps even at 9400 it is a good long opportunity. The channel now is narrow 9-10K. 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

It is great that it is over and now so can not bear for a long time after that long bearish months and I hope that the price of cryptocurrency will continue to rise so people would have a better chance to earn more than before here in cryptocurrencies 

The demand for investment in crypto is increasing due to the end of the bearish moment The price of cryptocurrency is very unlikely to fall. Now just keep going up When Bullrun starts it will start descending again. The price of Bitcoin will go up a lot in the future.

The market is always witnessing large fluctuations in prices continuously and it is possible that these fluctuations are not expected, therefore we cannot say that the bearish moment has ended or may end because it is possible that the price will decrease or rise at any time possible and this is what actually happened where the prices decreased and reached 4000 $ The beginning of this year after it was at the price of $ 9000 at the end of 2019 and it is very difficult to expect the price for that the only thing that we can always do is to wait and monitor prices

• +1 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, Virgil dijk said:

The price of bitcoin is volatile, which means it goes up and down, we can't actually predict it's movement perfectly, but I guess the price will rise higher any time soon because it has been showing signs of bull run .

Yes, that's right, my friend, the bitcoin price is highly volatile between ups and downs, but I think the downside wave is over and now the bullish wave has started and I hope to see soon a big rise in bitcoin price especially after Halving.

Well, at this time, when the 2020 comes, the price of bitcoin is in the $7000 only which is small for us and this is just being dominant when the month of February comes by hitting the $10000 value, expecting that in this year, the price of it can reached the $20000 and all we need to do is to wait for it.

Bitcoin prices change rapidly in the crypto market according to supply and demand, and no one can correctly predict the next bitcoin price, but I think that the bitcoin price will exceed $ 10,000 and may reach $ 15,000 at the end of 2020

You said the truth by predicting correctly as the year is already over we are in New here were the bull run took place right now we have seen more increase in the Bitcoin price.

I can rate it as a correction movement, please wait while you find the best moment to repurchase the activity. I see the Bitcoin price chart pattern is not much different from previous years. The end of the year is similar to the weekend, people try to buy and hope for a gap the next day, the method of speculation. Again look at your strategy, use another indicator to confirm your opinion.

Yes I also think so , as long as there is no more market bleeding , especially the traditional market itself , its important we are able to understand what to do with this kind of a market, the traditional market affects the market today the crypto market today is affected by the demand in the world market itself.

We are currently in a period where each an everyone of us have to endure for at least 5-6 months because the market is fluctuating up and down and the expert have predicted that the bullrun will soon occur since the price of coins didn't rise during the halving event that took place in May 2020, so let's excercise patience so that we can all earn good profit in our wallet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It' clear buyers do not want to buy because they are afraid the price will fall and there are sellers who do not want to sell because they are afraid price will go up, so there is this position where price goes up and down between $9,000-$10,000 because nobody wants to take the first risk. If the buyers suddenly decide that its time to rally than it would be super easy to go beyond $10,000 levels once again.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Actually I don't think so this month, maybe next year yes, it's hard to predict what will happen with the price because we see a lot of prices in an hour, let's be the best.