Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money? - Page 4 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money?

My friend these thing are use less don't waisting you time in such a these thing because this is useless do your real work hared and the real deauty so in this way you may suss otherwise your are a very lezy in your life

After opening an account in the forum and solving the captcha before logging in, you can take the opportunity to work in the forum and earn money.  Because I'm working on this forum with three sides.  When logging in, you can access the forum with a captcha

I have heard much about this that by making it by solving capcha we can earn a large amount of money but I haven't yet tried it . But I thought that if I will try it it would be proven better . Soon I will try it and then I will share the results with you. Than you!

• +2 1

If we think that by filling up the captcha we can earn good amount of money it's wrong by filling the captchas we can't earn good profit I read an article in which writer told that by completing 1000 captchas we will receive 1 usdollars and this amount is very very little because in that one thousand there are number of captchas that are very complex so it's very tired and time consuming work. 

Why is it worthwhile to do that because working through it will lose you a lot of time, meaning your profit will be very little, and your wasted time on work is very large. Working through a better and more profitable crypto platform will gain you experience and knowledge.

I've used 2captcha before. The lowest limit was $ 0.50, but when he wanted to withdraw as bitcoin, the lower limit was $ 1. You have to spend a lot of time and effort. Solving captcha is simple, you just have to be patient.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

My dear in mean of money this is good work but keep in mind one thing that this will be totally borrowed and high demanding work where we have to spend a lot of time. To solving captcha is like a math questions which requires time to solve but when we get use to then it look like a game. 

Of course it is possible to make money from captcha. Because I made money from captcha myself. Although the amount of income from this is less, it is not very bad. However, the problem is to find the real paying site. Because there are several sites that do not pay for our work.

Hi dear filling captch is difficult. If you inter 100 daily captcha is is not total to 1 dollar so do not waste of time in these site. You have a experience in the freelancing. Then you are great.

• +5 1

I don't think my dear friend that platform give us a good amount because in captcha they can give us a very little amount I think there we waste a time. 

I used to join captcha to earn more, but only get about 0.5 USD per day despite a lot of effort. My friends use some tools but they only get around 2-5 USD per day. I don't think the pay is worth what we spend. I think you can sell something online and you can get a lot more profits than captcha.

3 hours ago, Muhammad Numan said:

Many of websites on internet we work on capcha solve and return money. But some of websites are fake they do not pay monney about giving work its a scam.

Yes, many websites are just scams, we should be careful with them. Maybe they will steal our efforts or mine Bitcoin on our browser.

I think if you have plenty of time and need little money then do this otherwise look for something better.Earning by captcha takes more time and earnig is less. I think cryptotalk is much better than captcha. Because, in solving captcha we earn little without knowledge, But in crypto we learn a lot by earning a lot .

• +3 1

Sorry, I don't have any experience of earning from solving captcha. But I have heard many views about the sharing the experience of solving captcha. Many members saying that it is most difficult job that have very low amount to get.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

Dear i can't recommend you solving captchas. Because you got tired by solving these because the captchas are in large number and you earn very low amount. Dear you can work on crypto and don't quit working on this. You can earn a good amount from here .  

Thanks. If you like my post give ❤️.

Have a nice day ☺️.

Yes dear captcha is necessary for prove your human identity without your login is impossible.I think this is important to login in earning money websites we must fill the captcha requirements.

You can try it if you have many friends that can help you with your referral link. Although it's boring for me and not good profitable copmared to the effort needed.

• +3 1

Captcha is a process in which we prove our human identity.Somewhere 2captcha are required but mostly are one.This is main required thing for entered on website and earnings process.

• +1 1

It is possible to make money with catpchas; however, you will need a lot of patience because the task is repetitive. I used kolotibablo, which gives you a bonus for the amount resolved. What you earn is determined by the amount of time you devote to it; I used it as a hobby for a while and earned $1 per week, whereas others devote the majority of their day to it and earn a lot of money.

Making money from captures is a difficult task. If you complete a large number of captchas.You will only be able to make money in the name of earning money. 

So, instead of wasting time filling out the captcha, I believe you can earn more by concentrating on other items.

• +2 1

Good topic dear before this I don't have information about this that we can earn from captcha.In my point my view I just thought this is only for verification process to prove our identity.

I heard that sometimes some captcha work is fake. Sometimes it's real. I don't know much about it. I just telling you what I heard. You can little bit of money by doing this work. that's it. Good luck.

yup can earn money with Capcha filling Many capcha  sites will be paid for each captcha entered correctly. , Online Capcha site best one in this site open an account, click Get Started; The system will guide you through the training activities and explain what to do.

I do not think so you have to work with the capcha. the earnings you earn from it are very low if. you have to consume a lot of time. I was also using captcha but it was soo boring I leave the site.

Edited by SanaHamid