Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money? - Page 3 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money?

This field of work is especially familiar to newcomers, as it does not require experience. There are many well-known sites that offer a substantial amount of money in exchange for a captcha solution.
However, this work is able to collect a decent amount of time is much needed. Because most of the trusted companies in this field have a profit rate of not more than three dollars per thousand captchas.

This field of work is especially familiar to newcomers, as it does not require experience. There are many well-known sites that offer a substantial amount of money in exchange for a captcha solution.
However, this work is able to collect a decent amount of time is much needed. Because most of the trusted companies in this field have a profit rate of not more than three dollars per thousand captchas.
Extra rent Extra rent. Cryptomondes of para-protagonists. Pero N Mile Opinions No Rent Vivir de Ilo. You can form a work team as a referral to increase income

Captcha fixing is a totally easy and assured manner to have extra profits in Internet.To paintings at the provider you most effective want a computer, keyboard, and net connection. The concept is that there are various sorts of pix that can't be diagnosed mechanically and there are people who're equipped to pay for popularity of those photos. We have created a carrier appropriate for each clients and workers, we acquire photos from the client and ship them to you work in a easy interface wherein you want to go into the textual content effectively in step with the proven photos. You will earn price range for each efficiently entered captcha.

Now a days due to pendamic situation due to crona virus.. it has become very hard to meet your ends and are forced to stay at home and the income sources are closed then if u don't know any work then u can earn money through solving captchas but it's a tiresome work and needs a lot of time and in return u are offered by some pennies that seems like a time waste

I hear about that site that you solve the capcha and earn money. But I not know about this site. If everyone know about this site then tell me about it. Further I try to know about this. 

I am newbie here . Can you Plzzz tell me what kind of captcha in this post . Can you Plzzz talk about it briefly. I want to know about this . thanks before for replying me.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

Hi mate, I also have tried this method to earn by solving Captcha. I honestly say you that it is total waste of time. I was got the target of thousand Captcha to be solved and earn very less amount. Solving one thousand Captcha is also have wasted so much my time. I will not recommend it you.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Play Store No Internet Paak is such a great application website on which you can earn money easily from tomorrow, but I am mostly a fraud, I have used anything like this till date but I have not met anyone.  

Undoubtedly, this exists, but it is not recommended for the simple fact that it takes a lot to get paid or it takes a long time for you to generate, they always put a minimum to withdraw and it takes a long time to arrive, so I do not recommend it.

This is possible, in fact I had at some point some friends who did it but the truth is that they took too long to get paid or to collect the minimum payment and in the end they stopped doing it, the truth is wasted a lot of time.

It is very easy way for earning kindly share with me any link that will be best 

Thanks to all members good night God bless on everyone 

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

This takes a lot of time to generate at least some money, I would still do much more in this forum than using capcha all day, it is not a bad thing because all income adds up, it is up to your own decision to start on pages that pay per capcha resolved, so it all depends on you friend.

On 10/6/2020 at 12:20 AM, Lemonboy700 said:

Of course you can earn money by solving captchas. You can work 2captcha and kolotibablo platform for solving captchas. I am also working in these platforms and I have earned many dollars from these platforms. These platforms are very trusted. Yeah you have to work hard to solve 1000 captchas to make 1$ but you will get the payment sure. 

• +2 1

Captcha is a online work . By captcha solving people earn money . This work take much time . It is time wasted work. I think cryptotalk is the best way for online work.

I think it is most work hard job as well as most time waste job. Because there was a very large target of solving thousand captcha per day. It also takes much time due to low internet speed. So I will not recommend anyone as my experience have been gotten not a good in solving Captcha.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I do not encourage anyone for this work, because it is very tiring for very simple gains, as most sites pay 1 dollar for solving 1000 captcha code

In the present era people are earning through solving captchas but as many members mentioned that they would not pay u much and it takes time because it's not a skill and Better to work here in this platform.  Think if u have plenty of time and need little money then do this otherwise look for something better.

• +3 1

On 10/6/2020 at 12:20 AM, Lemonboy700 said:

You have chosen a very good platform by choosing this website because solving captcha is like wasting a lot of time because it takes a lot of time and also pays a lot less money.You can earn a lot of money by working 2 to 3 hours on this site.

• +2 1

Ive been solving Captcha´s on a few different sites. It is really boring & tedious. They say there are sites where you can make money but I havent found any good sites yet. I do them at the moment because Im bored & in my free time.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hello of course it is possible to earn money through capcha. However, it will take some time and effort.  I prefer working on honest and bounty and airdrops, and learning new things to develop my skills in this vast area.

• +1 1

to earn money this site is best. why i type captcha for a little sum of money.  thats better i use cryptotalk for earn money.  it is also easy, naormal and take less time

4 minutes ago, Irfaniffi said:

yes it is possible that by solving captcha is a very good job but one thing is that they pay very small amount of solving captcha.in my mind they pay .5$ of solving 1000 captcha this is a very difficult job ..

info please....

1.app/ site url?

2.how to work? 

3.payment by?

I think so solving captcha is just time waste . earning is not  only matter . learning is also important . we should always try to learn besides earning . in solving captcha we earn little without knowledge . But i think so in crypto we learn a lot by earning a lot 

You can use cryptotalk.org . It is a very simple medium with the help of which it is very easy to earn money sitting at home. My brother has suggested me about it. He can easily earn sitting at home.