Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money? - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money?

Of course you can earn money by solving captchas, the bad thing is that it is monotonous and in reality if you want to become a millionaire with solving captchas then stay away from that, because it is out of reality, if you can get a few $, yes, It's true, but in life everything is about discipline and perseverance, and most people want effortless and easy money and, no, that's not how these types of jobs or an office work.

Hello my friend, a capcha solution can earn you money, but it is very tiring. You will need to solve about a thousand captchas to get 3 dollars a day, which is a waste of time in my opinion ... by writing on crypto you can get a thousand satoshi for every useful comment and this method is much better

I used the CAPTCHA method to collect satoshis before, and it was a tedious and tedious process that took time to collect a few satoshis. Therefore, I advise you to make good and effective posts in this forum and to invest your time by learning and earning at the same time, and not wasting time in solving CAPTCHA.

• +4 1

What is this app? I will follow the comments with you, my friend, to get the benefit
I wish you luck and success and get the desired job

On 10/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings

Hi @Lemonboy700 I also have solved 37000 ReCaptchas on 2captcha and earned around 30$ and It took me around 2 months, average pay rate for each recaptcha is 0.001$ and 1$/1000 captchas which is very little earning. 

I will suggest you to earn from captcha only when you have good number of referrals, you will get 10% from each referral earnings automatically, e.g 100 refferals with each earned 1$ 100×1=100$ while 10% for 100$ is 10$ which will be added automatically to your account, surely your friends who are earning from captcha have nice refferals list. 

I have worked on two captcha companies

2Captcha 

Kolotibablo

Of course , it is possible to make money by filling CAPTCHAs and it is totally legit if the work is being done for testing purposes. If you are helping spammers then that’s not legit. Anyways, below is the list of websites you can visit to start making money.

Yes this is a good app for invest which can you earn money but if ypu solve captha this is waste of time because they pay  very little amd from this you can't match the expenses.

Making money through captures is not an easy task.  If you fill out a lot of captcha. you will only be able to earn some money in name.  So I think you can earn more by focusing on other things without wasting time filling out the captcha.

I do not advise you to do so because it is a very tedious task that takes you most of your time by pressing the mouse button and in the end the mouse breaks and you do not have enough money to buy a new mouse. This is my opinion.

I really don't encourage of trying this way of making profit, it is an old one and so frustrating, you will loose your motivation so fast and you won't make any significant amount of profit comparing to the time you spend on it.

• +1 1

In my opinion this is very smart way of earning and you earn by doing very little efforts so i suggest users to use this this will be very helpful

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

There are many survey pages that would help you a lot there you can passively make very good profits, greetings and I exist.

• +1 2

Yes, you can earn by solving captchas, but i don't recommend you to do that because earning from solving captchas is very low, so i think you can't make a huge amount by doing this, in my opinion.

On 5/10/2020 at 14:20, Lemonboy700 said:

Mis amigos dicen que ganan dinero resolviendo Capcha, pero no sé cómo funciona eso, y también creo que es una tarea demasiado tediosa, por eso no me animo a intentarlo, pero ahora mismo necesito una forma. para generar ingresos, me recomiendas que lo haga? ¿hacer? Si es así, recomiéndame qué plataforma puedo usar. Saludos.

It is a very good thing and you generate some money, and as you say it does not require much effort, it is very easy and simple to learn in order to generate, but I would recommend looking for better platforms than if there are any, it is just a bit difficult to find them.

yes, there is places available for giving money for your captcha solving ammount. i recommend you rucaptcha *or 2captcha for english users*. you can get paid with bitcoin and litecoin easily. i never had a problem at withdraw.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Captcha solving is an active work that I am doing now, it has a low earnings, a little boring, but it makes its payments on time. It is possible to make money in this regard.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello of course it is possible to earn money through capcha. However, it will take some time and effort. The more you work, the higher your earnings will be. The only downside is that it's a bit of a boring job.

Solving captcha is a waste of time and effort, I prefer working on honest and bounty and  airdrops, and learning new things to develop my skills in this vast area.

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, cryptorios said:

Solving captcha is a waste of time and effort

Yes @cryptorios also I think doing a captcha is just wasting your time because of their high minimum payout and lower rewards. So to reach a such withdraw you need a long time! There are many Captcha users who don't support waiting long time to reach their withdrawal, so stop doing that early.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, tienda said:

I think doing a captcha is just wasting your time because of their high minimum payout and lower rewards. So to reach a such withdraw you need a long time! There are many Captcha users who don't support waiting long time to reach their withdrawal, so stop doing that early.

@tienda You are right mate that solving CAPTCHA's is just a waste of time and energy. This is because it is time consuming and the amount paid is hardly worth the effort. Also, some of the CAPTCHA solving sites are scams and after all the hard work you get nothing in return for it. So, it is advisable to stay away from such earning methods.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

8 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes @cryptorios also I think doing a captcha is just wasting your time because of their high minimum payout and lower rewards. So to reach a such withdraw you need a long time! There are many Captcha users who don't support waiting long time to reach their withdrawal, so stop doing that early.

Yes, of course, to reach the minimum withdrawal , you feel bored , so you leave your account with the cents in it.

you can earn money by solving captchas, the bad thing is that it is monotonous and in reality if you want to become a millionaire with solving captchas then stay away from that, because it is out of reality, 

• +3 1

Yes ofcourse.

Captcha work is one of the easiest way to make $500 per month working as Captcha solver for companies and Captcha entry sites like Captcha Club, Captcha2, MegaTyper, Captcha Typer, Kolotibablo and many other sites. 

• +3 1