Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lemonboy700

Is it feasible to do capcha to earn money?

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Es rentable si lo ve como un ingreso extra. Para protagonizar criptomonedas. Pero en mi opinión no es rentable vivir de ello. You can form a work team as referrals to increase income. I recommend 2captcha and kolotibablo. I used both plataforms and they helped me a lot to get started.

Edited by Esau
Typing error
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Lemonboy700 said:

Mis amigos dicen que ganan dinero resolviendo Capcha, pero no sé cómo funciona eso, y también creo que es una tarea demasiado tediosa, por eso no me animo a intentarlo, pero ahora mismo necesito una forma. para generar ingresos, me recomiendas que lo haga? ¿hacer? Si es así, recomiéndame qué plataforma puedo usar. Saludos.

I do not recommend it, earning money solving captcha is very tedious and you also earn very little now what you can earn per day are pennies on the dollar and the way to earn a little more money is by providing your referral link that is how it works and that is why For me it is not worth it I do not recommend that you do that is a waste of time or I will tell you because I already did it and I lost a lot of my time I hope I have helped you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Lemonboy700 said:

My friends say that they make money solving Capcha, but I don't know how that works, and I also think that it is a too tedious task, that's why I do not encourage myself to try it, but right now I need a way to generate income, do you recommend that I do it? make? If so then recommend me which platform I can use. Greetings.

Solving captcha might be a waste of time, because earnings from the captcha are significantly less, and even you had to solve 1000s of captcha to make a single dollar a day. I would not recommend you to solve captcha, because it's not worth of your time and effort. If you're concerned on online earnings, then maybe I could help you with this. I have recently published forum post about online earnings, you can check it from the link below:

Earn From👉 Capterra

Earn From👉 G2

• +2 1
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, Lemonboy700 said:

Dear you can make money by solving captcha but you can not make much money if you have many referrals then you can make a reasonable earning but i am not satisfied with these type jobs it takes to many time and give rewards too many low. 

Of course my friend is my friend,
This field of work is known, especially to beginners, as it does not need experience. There are many well-known sites that offer considerable sums of money in exchange for a CAPTCHA solution.
But this work needs a lot of time in order to be able to collect a decent amount, as most reliable companies in this field do not have a profit rate of more than three dollars per thousand captcha.

• +3 1

I do not advise you to do this with the so-called captcha solution. It's boring and time-consuming work for a few cents. I've tried this before and left it completely.

• +3 1

The amount you will get from captcha a day is very low, you might took 10 days to make a single dollar. If I were you better to try other methods of earning like some bounty site, I've heard that BitcoinTalk is the best one and could give you a decent amount of income. Don't waste your time in captcha, the rate in every captcha you have solved is very low.

Of course, if you can earn money this way, if you are a beginner you can do it without any problem. The problem in this way is that you have to work a long time to obtain little profit, you cannot expect to live on this unless you live in countries with low economy and have many references that help you increase your income .. in the beginning it is I used and it was something good ..

31 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

La cantidad que obtendrá del captcha al día es muy baja, podría tardar 10 días en ganar un solo dólar. Si fuera mejor que probaras otros métodos de ganar como un sitio de recompensas, escuché que BitcoinTalk es el mejor y podría darte una cantidad decente de ingresos. No pierdas el tiempo en captcha, la tasa en cada captcha que has resuelto es muy baja.

I think you are exaggerating a bit when you say that in 10 days I will only make 1 dollar, I worked this for a while and in a few hours a day I could make between $ 3 to $ 5, it all depends on the platform you choose and the time you dedicate to it. ..

• +2 1

It is beneficial if you see additional income in this. Shooting in cryptocurrency is also profitable, but you shouldn't stop there, you can form a working team of referrals to increase income.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes it is possible to make some money from captchas, but ir requires patience, good typing abbilities and time  and a good internet connection. You can win from 1 to 5 dollars a day, working 8 hours. I am a slow typer and I can won upto 2 dollars a day 30 to 60 a month. Here where I live it helps a lot. I have worked with Kolotibablo and 2Captcha. I have heard about Protypers as another option. They have the option of working with Recaptcha, and they pay more for this kind of job.

• +1 1

Yes friend, of course you will not become a millionaire but you can get an amount that can help you with necessary things, among the most famous platforms that have been in the market for a long time and have a good reputation, I can mention 2Captcha, Kolotibablo and MegaTypers among others.

• +3 1

If you earn money the problem is that it is not something decent since it does not correspond to the time invested, the depreciation of your equipment and the energy expenditure that is different in each country, pages like 2captcha pay $ 0.001 per captcha solved in an hour you can solve between 80 to 120, that is, per hour you have an average profit of 10 cents from there you can make an account, for you to earn a dollar you have to average about 10 hours of work in a rather tedious task.

• +1 1

Sometimes it is feasible, the only bad thing about working on a platform with capcha is that it is a bit slow to reach the minimum but most of the capcha platforms are safe since most pay you just have to be patient

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It is possible to earn money with catpchas, only a lot of patience is required because the task is quite monotonous, I have used kolotibablo that gives you a bonus for the amount resolved. What you earn depends on the time you invest in it, I used it for a while as a hobby and in a week I earned $ 1, while there are people who dedicate most of the day to it and that is why they earn a lot of money weekly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I used to solve capcha in my early days and it did helped me but that was around 3 years ago times have changed now and they may you very little for a lot of hard work which is not great so even if i did it , i won't recommend you doing it because there are other ways like some bounty sites or some airdrops or free coins offered by sites like YOBIT and other that could help you earn some crypto , if you can keep up with ask the latest thing happening in the market you can earn some good money or can go for some other job as lockdown is over now 

• +2 1

I always asked the same thing but they answered the same thing, that it is very annoying to do it,that you earn little but if you have time it is something for sure so in my opinion go ahead and live your experience.

• +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 14:20, Lemonboy700 said:

Mis amigos dicen que ganan dinero resolviendo Capcha, pero no sé cómo funciona eso, y también creo que es una tarea demasiado tediosa, por eso no me animo a intentarlo, pero ahora mismo necesito una forma. para generar ingresos, me recomiendas que lo haga? ¿hacer? Si es así, recomiéndame qué plataforma puedo usar. Saludos.

Friend, I recommend that you invest your time in survey pages, there is a very useful paidera call which you could get more out of it than a catpcha page. success for you.

• +2 1

The captcha resolution is not a job that will make you a millionaire, it will not even constitute a monthly salary, in Venezuela this activity will cost you $ 100 per month, we are talking about an important food market for more than 15 days, of course You would have to dedicate 8 hours a day from Monday to Saturday, or dedicate more hours a day, in my case I use 2captcha and kolotibalo, if you use desktop applications the cost of catpcha is more.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Tell me what kind of captcha is in question in this topic? Can you give examples of what you write about? I'm still new and this is new to me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, Esau said:

Es rentable si lo ve como un ingreso extra. Para protagonizar criptomonedas. Pero en mi opinión no es rentable vivir de ello. You can form a work team as referrals to increase income. I recommend 2captcha and kolotibablo. I used both plataforms and they helped me a lot to get started.

When the software creates accounts on these sites, they find captcha and send that captcha image to the captcha solver. You have very little time to enter the exact characters provided in the image and you must have good precision to resolve these images.

I do not recommend this type of pages, they pay very little and also many turn out to be Scam. You would lose hours of work if you find any of these.

I have made money by filling the capcha. However, I have noticed that it pays very little. This work takes a lot of time so I don't do this anymore.