Have you ever experienced this rare trading opportunity? How do you cope with it? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever experienced this rare trading opportunity? How do you cope with it?

We all know that cryptocurrency is an extremely unstable market. It may change even every minute or every hour. It is not unusual for cryptocurrency prices to rise and fall several times during 24 hours a day. There are lots of earning opportunities that happen for us during this heavy price movements. But there is a problem that I don't know how to cope with it. Sometimes you buy a coin at a certain price and wait for price rise to sell it but you can't check prices 24 hours a day! That's impossible! Once it happened for me that I had bought a coin and when I was asleep, its price had increased during the night for a few hours! When I woke up in the morning, I was so unhappy that my coin's price had fallen and I couldn't take advantage of the golden opportunity that happened last night! Luck will only knock on your door once, if you don't respond, it will go away!

What should we do to prevent missing this kind of opportunity? It would be nice if there was something like a price movement alarm which could inform you when the price would exceed a certain threshold.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes I have done trading like this, to use this trick to do short term trading, I have benefited many times like this, but I have benefited many times because of fortune not only in this.

That's why analyze needed, you can use technical/ fundamental method to give basic assessment what should we do next. Enter market without analyze is very dangerous and for your safety please set stop loss and take profit area before open position. Don't push too hard, follow the market and get out after reach your limit.

7 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

That's why analyze needed, you can use technical/ fundamental method to give basic assessment what should we do next. Enter market without analyze is very dangerous and for your safety please set stop loss and take profit area before open position. Don't push too hard, follow the market and get out after reach your limit.

You are right about the assessment and prediction but how can anyone predict cryptocurrency price for just a few hours later? Even predicting the price of the next month may not come true all the times. Here we are talking about those very rare opportunities in crypto trading that may only happen once or twice a year for everyone!

The only way not to miss any of those opportunities is to be aware of the prices 24 hours a day.

I'm thinking about a solution but the only thing that I have come up with at the moment is a kind of alarm that warns anyone about any increase in prices. It should produce a sound to wake you up during the night when prices go up.

You should receive a vocal notification when the price of your coins increase.

I have seen a similar thing for stock markets. Look at the following website as an example:

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/tws/usersguidebook/realtimeactivitymonitoring/set_price_movement_alarms.htm

On 12/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is not unusual for cryptocurrency prices to rise and fall several times during 24 hours a day.

It is a rare movement if you choose market with low volume. Pick the highest one.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What should we do to prevent missing this kind of opportunity? It would be nice if there was something like a price movement alarm which could inform you when the price would exceed a certain threshold.

You said you were a sleep when the alarm rang. You will need an alarm with the highest volume or simply use a trading bot my friend.

What a disappointment this has already happened to me from, in this case you could place your order on a price that you consider good or greater than expected or use an app that has an alert feature on new prices like the BlockFolio app.

You can put a deal on hold and leave it. If the price during your sleep reached the price you set, it will be sold at that price and you will make profits

THINK POSITIVE

All the time i bought from the bottom specially all coins in red color with the change more than 5% and wait untile the price grow up a little bit just for 2 or 3 per cente and sell without waiting more that's how i trade and it's work for me all the time but not when the all market Fall down 

I started trading with a small investment. The whole market is as risky as the forex market. If you have great skills, there is less chance of loss and more opportunities for profit.

Yes i have experienced this situation once and then i have done a blunder by trading with such fluctuations from that blunder i suffered loss and now my experience says that whenever such fluctuations occur rapidly you should wait for the stability or else you can also take rusk and earn huge profit.

You cannot monitor the market around the clock, as this affects your health and social life. Trading with pending orders is very convenient and opportunities cannot escape you

All you have to do is simple, I been in such a situation before now, you have to be patient and wait for it to come down but before I trade I watched the market chary very well.

Perhaps one of these solutions is the Tab Trader program, it gives an alert about the arrival of a currency to a specific price you set, but even bad luck may play its role and the price reaches just before your price for the alert here this will be annoying.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe you should ask a friend to trade for you while you are asleep, this is just a suggestion but it might not be practical if both of you are sleeping.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/4/2019 at 10:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

We all know that cryptocurrency is an extremely unstable market. It may change even every minute or every hour. It is not unusual for cryptocurrency prices to rise and fall several times during 24 hours a day. There are lots of earning opportunities that happen for us during this heavy price movements. But there is a problem that I don't know how to cope with it. Sometimes you buy a coin at a certain price and wait for price rise to sell it but you can't check prices 24 hours a day! That's impossible! Once it happened for me that I had bought a coin and when I was asleep, its price had increased during the night for a few hours! When I woke up in the morning, I was so unhappy that my coin's price had fallen and I couldn't take advantage of the golden opportunity that happened last night! Luck will only knock on your door once, if you don't respond, it will go away!

There is no any best option to take full benefit of any high price but you could use automatic buy or sell option. You could fix your price at which you want to sell and if price would reach at that point your coins would be sold. But may your determined price would be low than the surge of price. In this case you could not get full benefit. But you could take something instead of nothing.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Dear mate I think inorder to ensure that sure mistakes don't repeat that mistake again as you are a trading it's your duty to always  check the price rates of the coin you are investing into every 6 hours 

Yes, this also happened with some of my friends, this is very annoying, perhaps if we use the price control with friends we trust and sell on our behalf when we reach a certain limit, we will tell them .. this may be good

I'm just new in trading crypto and still not yet experienced or encounter some rare trading, but if it's happen to me I will not miss that opportunity because it just a rare and I might earn enough profit from that. 

Yes at least I put a stop-loss indicator signal in my trade to anticipate prices will fall further. I use stop-lose at a 10% loss so when an order reaches the price that I ordered will automatically come out in altcoin or bitcoin trading.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:53 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

That's a sad experience bro. 

I hope you have a friend who's a night owl that knows a lot about cryptpworld and tell hi to check the floe of coins at the night and tell him to wake you up when the price change. 

I'm lucky enough having one of this kind of friend. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is necessary to always be aware of the price of currencies and the movement of the market in order to seize the opportunities and achieve a good profit and so I do

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/14/2020 at 10:05 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Perhaps one of these solutions is the Tab Trader program, it gives an alert about the arrival of a currency to a specific price you set, but even bad luck may play its role and the price reaches just before your price for the alert here this will be annoying.

I do not know exactly what kind of information is available to all systems through such agreements. I am not ready at the moment. This affects your health and social life. Trading with pending orders is convenient and the opportunity cannot get rid of you

This is not a problem most likely, but the omission of the fact that the trader missed an order to sell, buy a coin. Most likely, there are no signals in order to get ahead of the decline in cryptocurrency. 

The solution is very simple, you must put a stop loss, either up or down in order to ensure that the currency price does not escape from you or a heavy loss..

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

There was a day I applied stop loss and the market favor but I did not gain because the market close when it got to stop loss limit before I create beyond gain. 

Sometimes market makers deliberately lower the price in order to hit the stop loss of traders, in order to lose and win the market makers, and this is manipulation.